Skelokey

The Gustitch Lineage! For gusties that became musties

My naming conventions are usually based on codes themselves, sometimes I'll give my dragons more personalized names, but basing them on the codes can make some very interesting and exotic names.

I was actually originally going to title my Gustitch's "The Transmuted (name)" in reference to the fact they were changed. I may still see if I can fit those titles within the 32 character limit. but I'll drop them if not.

(Still my personal favorite is one of my golds, Golden Cult, which I'm surprised wasn't taken. But this is starting to get off topic)

2 hours ago, ThatCoolOfAChick said:

My naming conventions are usually based on codes themselves, sometimes I'll give my dragons more personalized names, but basing them on the codes can make some very interesting and exotic names.

I was actually originally going to title my Gustitch's "The Transmuted (name)" in reference to the fact they were changed. I may still see if I can fit those titles within the 32 character limit. but I'll drop them if not.

(Still my personal favorite is one of my golds, Golden Cult, which I'm surprised wasn't taken. But this is starting to get off topic)

It’s alright! It’s good to be talking so the thread isn’t forgotten. We are waiting till our Gustitches are even grown up!

I am named mine after her code but also with Gustitch at the end

I name all of mine with Falcon and their generation. I'll at the Gustich part at the end. All my dragons are Falcons. It's their royal blood :D *Personal Lore intensifies* 

I haven't decided on a naming style, so I just have the name 'Smol Gustitch' reserved.

6 hours ago, Rexsaurus said:

Made my own badge for everyone:

GustitchLineageBadge.JPG.fac0a3a70fad04476dc55bfb732fbd4b.JPG

Awesome! We need more Gustitch pride, and the more badges we have, the better. (I'm working on one too)

13 minutes ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

I haven't decided on a naming style, so I just have the name 'Smol Gustitch' reserved.

Awesome! We need more Gustitch pride, and the more badges we have, the better. (I'm working on one too)

Thanks! This is the first badge I have ever made. I'm creating more right now but I want to wait until we get the adults, my badges won't be as fancy as most because all I can use on my laptop is Paint.

Edited by Rexsaurus

3 minutes ago, Coheart said:

The waiting is always the hardest part.

Yeah...I keep checking TJ's hatchlings every once in a while even though I know they still have two days (if I remember correctly) before they can grow up. I really hope I'm going to love the sprite, or I'll mourn having caught four of them.

On another note, I reserved "Tolong Gustitch" as a name for my one. Looks like a fancy dragon name, which is a plus, and (since "tolong" means "crowding (around/at something)" in Hungarian) it commemorates the fact that I had to fight seventy-something other people to be able to finally grab a gusty egg.

10 minutes ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

Yeah...I keep checking TJ's hatchlings every once in a while even though I know they still have two days (if I remember correctly) before they can grow up. I really hope I'm going to love the sprite, or I'll mourn having caught four of them.

On another note, I reserved "Tolong Gustitch" as a name for my one. Looks like a fancy dragon name, which is a plus, and (since "tolong" means "crowding (around/at something)" in Hungarian) it commemorates the fact that I had to fight seventy-something other people to be able to finally grab a gusty egg.

I like that name! Also, can you link me to TJ09's scroll? I can't seem to find it.

5 minutes ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

I like that name! Also, can you link me to TJ09's scroll? I can't seem to find it.

TJ's scroll is always hidden, but you can check on the status of the new dragons on the first post of the announcement thread.

Also I love all the different banners coming out, I'm so excited for this lineage!

Edited by dark_sama

1 hour ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

Sorry I wasn't present to respond to this myself ^^; But yeah, TJ's scroll is always hidden, and people seem to constantly be conspiring about what sort of magic and experiments he's brewing on there. You can only get to his dragons' individual (or lineage) pages from lineages, release posts and the Thuwed page (and from knowing a specific dragon's code, I guess).

Guys, everyone may want to take a look a look at this! That glitch egg is adorable, but we can't use it anymore, at least not until the egg is officially released.

Edited by dark_sama

I have 4 of the gustich eggs now, and I have a couple names reserved:

The Musky my Friend

Is Blowing in the Wind

Removed the changing egg gif from my signature.

Hope you don't mind me stealing the way you have your badges spread Dark_Sama

4 minutes ago, ThatCoolOfAChick said:

Removed the changing egg gif from my signature.

Hope you don't mind me stealing the way you have your badges spread Dark_Sama

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;3

Please refer to this post on posting on the forum the glitchy egg gif: 

ETA: Thank you dark_sama. :) 

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Is it still okay to talk about the gustich and do this lineage thing? Like it seems like it's apart of site history now. But I don't want to cause any problems.

I think it’s fine but from now on, refrain from releasing the description of the gusty! On the drag cave wiki, there will most likely be trivia saying “a few musties were released as gusties by mistake, but was quickly resolved by TJ” or something

2 minutes ago, Skelokey said:

I think it’s fine but from now on, refrain from releasing the description of the gusty!

Will do!

1 hour ago, Skelokey said:

I think it’s fine but from now on, refrain from releasing the description of the gusty! On the drag cave wiki, there will most likely be trivia saying “a few musties were released as gusties by mistake, but was quickly resolved by TJ” or something

I've already posted in the Wiki thread that direct references need to be removed, but some mention of trivia is fine as long as it doesn't go into detail. 

This lineage is fine, just follow Skelokey's advice here and my post and you're all good. :)