Skelokey

The Gustitch Lineage! For gusties that became musties

Is there any consensus on a) abandoning Gustitch eggs, b) trading them away to people who don't have CB Gustitches/aren't interested in the traded eggs being Gustitches and c) using our CB Gustitches for other linages?

I assume b) and c) are fine, but I'd still rather ask than have it later turn out that I Did A Bad. I'm most curious about a) becuase that's the most relevant to me right now. I wanna try pestering my Gustitch/Black Tea pair into giving me a Tea egg already, but I don't want to consequently end up raising an army of Truffles until I get there.

19 hours ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

Is there any consensus on a) abandoning Gustitch eggs, b) trading them away to people who don't have CB Gustitches/aren't interested in the traded eggs being Gustitches and c) using our CB Gustitches for other linages?

I assume b) and c) are fine, but I'd still rather ask than have it later turn out that I Did A Bad. I'm most curious about a) becuase that's the most relevant to me right now. I wanna try pestering my Gustitch/Black Tea pair into giving me a Tea egg already, but I don't want to consequently end up raising an army of Truffles until I get there.

Hey. Just want to get your attention quick. My Gust x female black tea finally produced a pair. Teleport link is in your PMs

8 minutes ago, Coheart said:

Hey. Just want to get your attention quick. My Gust x female black tea finally produced a pair. Teleport link is in your PMs

Oh dang, apparently my PM notifs have decided to kick the bucket :blink: Thanks for the heads-up and sorry to have kept you waiting!

Anyone want to do a 2G swap? 

I just bred my Siyat x Gustitch pair and got a Siyat egg, and I'm willing to trade for another Gustitch 🙂 If more than one person wants an egg from this pair I'll make a list and teleport eggs to listed users whenever an egg is made.

On 8/17/2018 at 12:31 PM, Crowned_Ladybug said:

I don't know about a consensus, but I feel as though all of the above would be fine. Abandoning eggs and trading them away allows more people to join the lineage project, and they are your dragons so I see no problem with you using them in other projects you have going on. I feel as though this lineage project is pretty lax, I haven't seen any real rules established other than the requirements for being a 1G Gustitch, so just have fun with it 😎

Edited by Ipomoea

On 9/18/2018 at 2:24 PM, Zerhai said:

Misty Wannabe1 Dra'axi 2018 x Misty Wannabe2 Dra'axi 2018

Misty Wannabe Dra'axi 2G

These are my two which became Gustich dragons, as soon as I am no longer egg locked I plan on breeding them again 

Do I need to rename them to be part of this lineage (its not a problem I named them right after they became hatchies so I would not forget that these two were special)

I personally don't use the surname for my originals, I'm coming form the fact that it's not the surname that makes the CB a Gustitch, it's the fact it was a different breed before it became a Truffle.

I'd use Gustitch surname for the descendants though, 2g and on weren't a different breed themselves, they just came from dragons that were, so having a label for them may be useful and quite defining.

Speaking of which, free PB Gustitch for grabs: https://dragcave.net/teleport/a6061c7ede07dc13456f5ddf475cf402

Edited by VixenDra

6 hours ago, VixenDra said:

I personally don't use the surname for my originals, I'm coming form the fact that it's not the surname that makes the CB a Gustitch, it's the fact it was a different breed before it became a Truffle.

I'd use Gustitch surname for the descendants though, 2g and on weren't a different breed themselves, they just came from dragons that were, so having a label for them may be useful and quite defining.

Speaking of which, free PB Gustitch for grabs: https://dragcave.net/teleport/a6061c7ede07dc13456f5ddf475cf402

claimed!!! ty

btw i think i will use gustitch for the descendents on my scroll (that cute baby will be a mate for mine hopefully)

Edited by Zerhai

now that the real Gusties are back is anyone interested in breeding them with them once they're grown to continue the lineage?

Just now, Dekka said:

now that the real Gusties are back is anyone interested in breeding them with them once they're grown to continue the lineage?

I am!

1 minute ago, Rexsaurus said:

I am!

okay great!! i'm excited to see what the gusties will look like, now that they're out the lineage is sort of coming full circle (':

2 minutes ago, Dekka said:

Depends. Let's see what they look like grown up first. But i do hope they'll look good together.

(Plus I still haven't gotten a tea from my own Gustitch x Black Tea pair. Breeding new dragons is always gonna be a one-sided pain)

1 minute ago, Dekka said:

okay great!! i'm excited to see what the gusties will look like, now that they're out the lineage is sort of coming full circle (':

I can finally get the name placeholder dragons out of my Gustitch lineage group.

3 minutes ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

Depends. Let's see what they look like grown up first. But i do hope they'll look good together.

(Plus I still haven't gotten a tea from my own Gustitch x Black Tea pair. Breeding new dragons is always gonna be a one-sided pain)

if the colouration of the adults is similar to the eggs and the poses are decent then i think they'll look good. (':

i've only been breeding PB truffles from my two gustitches so i don't know the struggle of that, but it definitely must be frustrating!

Just now, Rexsaurus said:

I can finally get the name placeholder dragons out of my Gustitch lineage group.

i just now put a couple names in to hold for the gusties.

Edited by Dekka

2 minutes ago, Dekka said:

if the colouration of the adults is similar to the eggs and the poses are decent then i think they'll look good. (':

i've only been breeding PB truffles from my two gustitches so i don't know the struggle of that, but it definitely must be frustrating!

I'm hoping on that pretty blue turning out equally nice on the adults for sure :D And even if I don't personally breed a checker with them, I'll be happy to offer a bloodswap/freebie from a Gustitch-Gusty pairing of my own anyway

(Oh, they're horrible! I wonder how long they'll go without giving me a tea. But my pyrovars are still doing the same too. Uncooperative dergs)

1 minute ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

I'm hoping on that pretty blue turning out equally nice on the adults for sure :D And even if I don't personally breed a checker with them, I'll be happy to offer a bloodswap/freebie from a Gustitch-Gusty pairing of my own anyway

(Oh, they're horrible! I wonder how long they'll go without giving me a tea. But my pyrovars are still doing the same too. Uncooperative dergs)

the breeding mechanics can sometimes be really annoying , sigh!  i hope they give you a tea soon, i like the truffle x tea pairing both for the breed similarities and the visual pairing and i'd love to see a pretty checker made from it.

On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 8:22 PM, Dekka said:

Count me in!^-^