Skelokey

The Gustitch Lineage! For gusties that became musties

Was your Gusty turned into a Musty?

Well don’t abandon it and don’t be dissapointed!

Several other users and myself have decided to do a breeding project. How it will work and turn out is something yet to be decided.

As easily told, Gustitch comes from Gusty and Glitch since TJ had to turn the too-early-released Gusty into a Musty. We decided to have a little fun with our special coded Musties!

if your dragon is a musty that was once a gusty and you like the idea of lineage with it, use whatever first name you’d like, followed by the last name Gustitch. Please be honest!! 

The closest we can get to confirming a Gustitch is that it was stolen from the Alpine July 1st. 

expect some edits in the future once we figure this out more!!!

DC Sorting Template.png

Edited by Skelokey

Yay! I'm super psyched for this; I really hope that both gusties AND musties are allowed in the project! just that one of the parent gen 0 breeds has to be a Gustitch? 

EDIT: Here are my two starting lovelies!

Edited by Alrexwolf

I have five Gustitches , hyped for this to start once we get there first few Gustitches

This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to start breeding my newly glitched babies! Got three Gustitches, may or may not freeze one of them (if it ends up being allowed).

Also, we can do some kind of points system where the more Gustitches you have, the more rewards you can possibly get from other members (Ex: Breed a 5th gen Gustitch, can ask for other members to gift you a 5th gen Prizefail or CB Xeno/Zyu, etc.) I can make a list of prize tiers if you want...

Edit: Here are my 3 glitched babies! I'll add other CBs as soon as we decide what we should breed them with :)

Edited by camea42123

I have seven Gustitches. I'm pretty excited about this!

So I mentioned this in a pm with Rex...

“Hmmmm

be careful! Since it’s a breeding project and we can’t breed with each others dragons, we will have to have a CB dragon chosen to start the lineages. I think in the breeding thread we should choose a dragon, probably something relatively common so everyone can get one, to participate. This will be tedious!”

Maybe we could even wait until the release of the gusties. If TJ hints that it will be a long time then we could use other dragons. However, I think the best option is to breed our Gustitch dragons with CBs to have acleaner lineage. Easier to track too and prevent accidental inbreeding!

of course not everyone has to do this. It’s all for fun ❤️

Here is my (currently fogged, for safety) Gustich eggy! (I guess I'll have to save a different name for it now, my original idea doesn't have Gustich as the last name)

Whatever common is chosen as mates for the project, I'm very happy to be part of something like this :D

We might want to choose this dragon once the Gustitches have grown up since we won't know what they'll look like. I'd like it if the lineage could look good too. We could do evengens or stairs/spirals, or even both. I have enough Gustitches to have three PB pairs of them. I'm fine with pretty much whatever happens, but we could do multiple things. My dragons don't mate for life or anything, so I'm fine with them having a bunch of different mates.

I've only got one Gustitch egg, but I'm still eager to participate! Seems like a fun way to commemorate the glitch!

One of TJ's hatchies has gendered. Looks pretty.

I think we should wait until it's grown up before choosing mates.

I don't normally do this kind of stuff but this seems fun 😊 Here are two of mine https://dragcave.net/group/59859 and I've already picked names for them (currently on nameholders). Mine are going to be Polaris and Arcrux Gustich.

Alright so it seems like there is an agreement of sorts, breeding will wait! This is perfectly fine. 

Maybe we could do a spiral? We’ll figure it out once we tally up the Gustitches entering!

So far, from the users who have posted in this thread with their Gustitches, it appears that we have 66 Gustitches in total for now. (I'll just keep count on this post lol)

By the way, what's the even-gen lineage image at the top with the Hogwarts dragons for?

Edited by camea42123
Thanks for informing me!

I have an odd number of Gustitch eggs, so would anyone with only one egg like one of mine once it goes off cooldown?

Just now, Peachycupcake525 said:

I have an odd number of Gustitch eggs, so would anyone with only one egg like one of mine once it goes off cooldown?

I would! I'll even trade you one of my "original" must eggs if you like. 

I'd love to join in, I have 3 Gustitch eggs! :) Wish I had 4 so I could have 2 breeding pairs but ah well.

Are they all going to have the name Gustitch, or would names that mention Gusty/Musky do?

4 minutes ago, camea42123 said:

So far, from the users who have posted in this thread with their Gustitches, it appears that we have 24 Gustitches in total for now.

Wow that’s pretty good! Well I just have the one and she’s gonna be female.

Just now, dark_sama said:

I would! I'll even trade you one of my "original" must eggs if you like. 

Alright! It should go off cooldown in about an hour, although I probably won't get a transfer set up right when it's ready. Thank you for the offer, but I'd like to keep a slot open for whatever the other breed is.

1 minute ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Alright! It should go off cooldown in about an hour, although I probably won't get a transfer set up right when it's ready. Thank you for the offer, but I'd like to keep a slot open for whatever the other breed is.

If you don't have a glassy egg yet, I've got a spare?

4 minutes ago, dark_sama said:

If you don't have a glassy egg yet, I've got a spare?

If you would be willing to give it to me, I would love it!

1 minute ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

If you would be willing to give it to me, I would love it!

Of course! Mine just hit cooldown, so I can either send it as a link or I can trade you for your Gustitch :3

I made a glitchy egg GIF that some of you might enjoy 😊

~Spoilers removed~

placeholder_gustitch.gif

Edited by Ipomoea
Placeholder GIF added.