TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

4 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well, supposedly, one of the two from the front page should appear in all biomes, the other in the volcano. And there was nothing - I refreshed the volcano from :59 until :03 without any eggs appearing.

With "new" I meant the Windy surprise. If that's a realease that just started it would supersede the previous one, deactivating its drops.

@Data_Girl_3 It is far too early to put eggs into hatcheries (if you mean clicksites by incubators). You should wait a day. And viewbombers seem to be an issue for at least the whole first day of new releases nowadays, so be careful !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Well, dang. Looks like I logged on just as the shortest release ever finished!

9 hours ... seriously ...

@Data_Girl_3View bombers still an issue, definitely ward them if you want to get a few views on them.

Wow a mystery release within the release ^__^ interesting indeed. lol I'm so locked *pouts*

Thanks for the release! And the mystery O_o

Wow there is an issue.  I too am seeing a third egg in alpine.  Plus there are no eggs in the other biomes now.  What is going on?

I just love how TJ manages to surprise us even after years of playing ! :lol:

And now we resume our not-so-regularly-scheduled releases. Grab ’em wherever you can find ’em.

Indeed...

Looks like I missed "musky" ones... Just after 9 hours they already stopped dropping? I don't know how I feel about it...

Okay, so I'm slightly confused...

The only biome I'm seeing eggs in, in the 5-minute drops, is Alpine - with the Wind Gust eggs which weren't even officially announced!

I can't find the other two in Volcano or any habitat :(

TJ, we want answers..also thanks for the release!

Like everyone else, I'm confused.  I got 4 of the hot glassy ones and 2 of the windy ones.  I don't want to lock myself without getting the musky ones, if they're still getting release.  Weird release!

I know the Wind ones and they aren’t announced??? Really, TJ.

The new Alpine eggs seem really familiar... were they from DR?

1 minute ago, Niomedes said:

I've had the same feeling

Anyone want the extra glassy egg I picked up?  Please PM me if interested.  

Egg has been claimed.  Enjoy, Seahorse.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

I have officially dumped all of my reg eggs from before this release and am now locked with 2 musky, 2 glassy, and 3 windy and oh boy is surprize egg fun

Well, I'm not okay with a surprise egg but I am psyched to have this egg since I know these guys. Just need to get space and I am throwing out two eggs to try and grab the... cough... windy eggs, lol.

8 minutes ago, Niomedes said:

They remind me of what I and Infinis worked on and finished not long ago... The shading style is similar enough, and ours were also in hues of blue (cyanish and dark greyish). But they are not the same. If you check the completed section, you can verify if the new egg looks familiar on its own or because it somewhat reminds a recently finished DR xD And there's one more with this shading, a green one.

But why the other 2 can't be dropping anymore, plz fix:<

Edited by VixenDra

I like the surprise eggs! :lol: 

Caught a Gusty a little bit before the hourly mass drop actually, and it made me blank out like what the heck am I seeing right now?! haha

Im not even seeing the two offical release eggs.

Dang, they are going fast.

Edit: @rubina96 Its a blue glassy crystal looking egg with no markings.

Edited by Shokomon

2 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

They remind me of what I and Infinis worked on and finished not long ago... The shading style is similar enough, and ours were also in hues of blue (cyanish and dark greyish). But they are not the same. If you check the completed section, you can verify if the new egg looks familiar on its own or because it somewhat reminds a recently finished DR xD

But why the other 2 can't be dropping anymore, plz fix:<

The dragon I'm thinking of isn't in either DR section anymore, and the name sorting fits. Odd.