TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

It is 11:30 p.m.ish my time, and TJ’s little guys grow up in 7 hours.  I’m going to bed, because watched dragons don’t grow.  😆

*pats the dergs and drags self to pillow and blankie*

I noticed rainbow-coloured stripes on the muskies, maybe they’ll have a little of those colour swirls on oil when they grow up?

Considering the musky eggs are already showing up fairly rarely... and that they show in all of the biomes

are they maybe a rare type of dragon?

2 hours ago, Rememberdrgns said:

I noticed rainbow-coloured stripes on the muskies, maybe they’ll have a little of those colour swirls on oil when they grow up?

Now that you mention it, I really hope so since that'd look super cool!

Three hours to go! Exciting to see if I like what I already collected several of... rainbow colored sounds nice:D

i dont think the muskies will be rare, seems to be too many of them for that...? Will probably get easier to catch but that is my two cents I don’t really know^^ I remember when the trio was released it took me a lot of effort to get them. I’ve got faster internet now but so do most people I think...

Edited by Chaegyung

Um..I just noticed the code on one of TJ;s volcano hatchie....fbPUK--coincidence?  I think not

Black Truffle, love the name. And it seems to be our newest rare, as a bonus.

Black Truffle for the win! A mushroom dragon...I love it 😍

Edited by Firebirdwyvern

"Black Truffle dragons are one of the rarest breeds..."

*awkward laugh* should we panic?

Beautiful adults!! I love the Truffle, it looks so majestic and those slight colorful markings are really fancy. I'm glad I ended up finding more than just two!

The Pyrovar is just as awesome, the color combination is so energetic.

Thank you TJ and spriters! :)

I think there is an error in the Black Truffle's description. I think you meant 'near the point of extinction' but it only says 'near the point of'. 

Actually like both of them. Was a bit worried in the beginning but both turned out great. Especially love the colours on the Pyrovar and the description of the Black Truffle.

By the way, a question: is there missing a word in the following sentence or is it supposed to be like that ?

A word I assume would fit is extinction, but I have no idea if it’s on purpose.

“... leading the dragons to be hunted near the point of .”

2 minutes ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

I think there is an error in the Black Truffle's description. I think you meant 'near the point of extinction' but it only says 'near the point of'. 

You beat me to it, haha !

Both pretty, neither MUST-HOARD inducing. Really hoped the Truffles would have a much more obvious shiny oily rainbow effect, so I think the Pyvoars and their bright colors won me over between the two.

Edit: just saw the thing about Truffles being one of the "rarest breeds"--if anything I hope they're more Copper than Silver, but even then I'm not sure they're *dazzling* enough to be so. I hope it's just flavor text. 

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy