TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

Ack, no luck catching a Musky unfortunately, but I have 3 very beautiful Glassys and I'm super excited to find out what they look like!

2 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Yeah, thank you, I did get it taken care of, I have to admit being a bit tired and cranky at the time.

💙

glad to hear it got worked out ^^

ops i guess i missed out on stuff, better get my eggs hatched so i can grab 3 more already 

My first batch of new release eggs have stage-2 cracks! Can't wait until they hatch!

God I have so many things to do tomorrow and all I want to do is sit here and shepard my darling eggs to perfect health.

2 minutes ago, Coheart said:

God I have so many things to do tomorrow and all I want to do is sit here and shepard my darling eggs to perfect health.

Aha look, it's ME!

I'm just sitting here waiting for my little ones to hatch...

32 minutes ago, Coheart said:

Basically me every single day, lol!

Oh my....is it actually possible that I dont know which hatchie I like better?! Thats a first! 😁 I love all dragons, but I can normally pick a fav of the new batch. This time I cant and its AWESOME! 😁

On 7/1/2018 at 12:41 AM, dommybomb said:

Thanks! I just witnessed this experience and I must say I'm such a nube XD

Nah, you good. We were all noobs once. Should have seen me on my first few weeks. I cam honestly say my first three eggs were raised solely by hand. I didnt put them in any click sites cuz I didnt know that was a thing. XD

Dang it, should have checked this site yesterday rather than today! XD Ah well. Interesting release nonetheless! Excited to see the adults. 

geod - got the glassy ones but already had a couple eggs before I saw the release so hafta try tomorrow to get the musky ones... Never fails go on vacay and a release happens lol

My first four new releases just hatched! Yaaayyy! So pretty!

Remember to run your viewing sites if you don't usually so that all the extra clinic eggs can hatch 😛

I don't know why but I really think I am gonna love that black one. I like the glassy one but I just keep going back to the musky one.

The mature "Glassy" hatchlings resemble Day Glory Drakes in terms of color scheme.  ^^ There was a nagging thought I couldn't place that it looked more similar to another dragon other than the Yellow-Crowned Dragons and I finally realized it!  

My new eggs have reached the 4d mark. ❤️

Now I tried to viewbomb them myself to let them hatch quickly so I can hide them again until it's time to grow up.

With eight hatcheries (ERs) it took me nearly an hour to get enough views for them to start cracking...

And five of eight are still not hatched.

I really don't understand how viewbombing works and how they can let an egg die within 15mins or less...

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

1 hour ago, Natevaelle said:

The mature "Glassy" hatchlings resemble Day Glory Drakes in terms of color scheme.  ^^ There was a nagging thought I couldn't place that it looked more similar to another dragon other than the Yellow-Crowned Dragons and I finally realized it!  

Based on the colours so far, I think they'll end up looking good with Yellow-Crowned dragons! :) I'm looking forward to seeing the adults so I can start making breeding plans. 

Some of mine have hatched so far, so I'm in the process of finding some replacements now. ^_^

Is it just me, or are "glassy's" easier to find than "musky's" ?  I have 4 Glassy and 2 Musky...trying to get two more musky's has been hard-ish, heh.

EDIT: BTW, Not complaining, just making an observation. :P

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

7 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Is it just me, or are "glassy's" easier to find than "musky's" ?  I have 4 Glassy and 2 Musky...trying to get two more musky's has been hard-ish, heh.

Glassys are definitely easier to find than Muskys and it’s been that way for awhile as far as I’m aware. Don’t know why though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Think dolphins hunting fish. The chase plenty of them all into one single large cloud and then start feasting XD

Basically, a certain number of individuals in a small place makes them easier to spot then the same number of individuals spread out over 6 different places.

In the Volcano, many glassy ones (and a few muskies) are hiding among 47 other breeds.

A few muskies in each other biome are hiding among 63, 49, 46, 64 and 63 breeds, respectively.

(numbers taken from https://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Habitats)

25 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

Based on the colours so far, I think they'll end up looking good with Yellow-Crowned dragons! :) I'm looking forward to seeing the adults so I can start making breeding plans. 

Some of mine have hatched so far, so I'm in the process of finding some replacements now. ^_^

Definitely! What a coincidence as well that both Yellow-Crowned Dragons and the "Glassy" Dragons were sprited by JOTB. ^^

I just grabbed a Musky egg and a Glassy egg, both from the Volcano! Yay! Not sure if I just got really lucky or hunting just got easier now because everyone has had their fill of the new eggs? 

6 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Think dolphins hunting fish. The chase plenty of them all into one single large cloud and then start feasting XD

Basically, a certain number of individuals in a small place makes them easier to spot then the same number of individuals spread out over 6 different places.

In the Volcano, many glassy ones (and a few muskies) are hiding among 47 other breeds.

A few muskies in each other biome are hiding among 63, 49, 46, 64 and 63 breeds, respectively.

(numbers taken from https://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Habitats)

Good point!  And good analogy, heh.  So musky's are in all biomes then?  I've only seen them in coast and a few in volcano so far.