TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

The Volcano eggs are pretty easy to get. I can't get a musty to save my life. (I have at least seen 2 of them, so it's not completely hopeless…) Is any one biome better than the others to get them?

EDIT: Misclicked an olive and got one musty. Also got a Zuomorph, so maybe I'll be able to trade for the musties…

Edited by mpolo

Just now, SyntheticSiivally said:

I just saw a Musky in the alpine, too bad somebody stole it right off my screen...

There's a lot of that happening

The S2 musky hatchies look gorgeous. Depending on how the adults look, I might end up hoarding musky lineage dragons. :wub:

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

Where do the glassy eggs sort?

Between Pyral and Radiant Angel.

3 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Between Pyral and Radiant Angel.

Thanks!

Putting out a general request to the forum, particularly this thread since it will get a lot of eyes on it.

Please refrain from adding any images or gifs of the dragon released by accident into your signature and posts. Since it is not live on the site yet, it should not continue to be shown. The fact that TJ released it by accident and removed it shows it's not ready for release, so please treat this as an unreleased dragon and do not show any sprites or images from it yet. 

Any instances we see of this dragon's images or gifs in signatures or posts will be edited. 

1 minute ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Putting out a general request to the forum, particularly this thread since it will get a lot of eyes on it.

Please refrain from adding any images or gifs of the dragon released by accident into your signature and posts. Since it is not live on the site yet, it should not continue to be shown. The fact that TJ released it by accident and removed it shows it's not ready for release, so please treat this as an unreleased dragon and do not show any sprites or images from it yet. 

Any instances we see of this dragon's images or gifs in signatures or posts will be edited. 

Thank you purpledragonclaw! 

6 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Thanks for the post, hopefully that will stop any possibility of it not being released due to the clause about it not being seen for 60 days. 

15 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

This includes the name if users know it, too! 

17 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I have changed my signature now, but when the Gusty eggs come out for good, the Gustitch egg Gif is returning. I hope this is okay.

@Eeveecat1248 once the egg is released, please feel free to add the gif back to your signature. That goes for everyone, because it will be released! We just ask that you hold off in the meantime. Thank you hazeh, please also don't spoil the name of the dragon.

5 minutes ago, DuskOfTheStars said:

...phew. Glad this is happening.

Same, honestly. I'm excited for when the dragon does get released though.

Edited by Whirlaway

I'm excited to see what these two dragons look like when grown~!

Have extra glassies but no muskies and miss-clicked on another CB olive egg that's the second time I did that.

Pretty new eggs! Looking forward to finding them~ (although I am egglocked atm;;;)

28 minutes ago, AzureJustice said:

Pretty new eggs! Looking forward to finding them~ (although I am egglocked atm;;;)

I love your signature and location.

On 7/1/2018 at 2:24 PM, prpldrgnfr said:

Unless, of course, one worked all night and really should be going to bed, but doesn't dare cause by the time they get up, the old eggs will be thoroughly mixed in.

I've seen both new releases multiple times today ^^'

14 minutes ago, quail23 said:

I've seen both new releases multiple times today ^^'

Yeah, thank you, I did get it taken care of, I have to admit being a bit tired and cranky at the time.

2 hours ago, Cowfish249 said:

I'm excited to see what these two dragons look like when grown~!

me too ahah