TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

Kicking myself for grabbing glassies instead of muskies during the release.  I expected them to be the harder breed to get since they only show up in one biome.

5 hours ago, aeyria said:

Edit: so the site just went down for maintenance, but right before that, I caught a musky egg in the volcano biome??? Are they dropping there now too? 

Yes, they are also in the volcano biome. Once the glitch was fixed, I actually found it easier to get them there than in the alpine.

@angelicdragonpuppy @cbussiere attaching image of why I'm concerned the gusty egg sprite being put in people's sigs could affect releaseability as the egg sprites are still art to be released - even DRs need to be secret for 60d (which might be why the gustys weren't ready).

I know it was a site error but I dunno how this case would be handled in relation to these rules.

Screenshot_20180702-082845.png

Edited by DuskOfTheStars

But changing gusties egg sprite and description, wouldn't that help? I mean, hatchlings and adults weren't leaked. 

But I liked these blue eggs :(

I'm thinking, they might have been not ready just because everything needs to be added to the database first. "Not ready" can mean so many things ...

Considering that it was effectively TJ who "leaked" them, I think people can stop worrying about this.

Yay! One of my glassy eggs has a crack.

Do the musky eggs turn rainbow as they hatch? I missed the entire sequence and I know people were mentioning rainbows. I can see the tiny sheen on the uncracked egg, but I was wondering if I missed something else.

Edited by Jazeki

59 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

But I liked these blue eggs :(

I'm thinking, they might have been not ready just because everything needs to be added to the database first. "Not ready" can mean so many things ...

It's probably because of the 'completed requests must stay hidden for more than 60 days after they are accepted and hidden' rule. The blue ones were removed from the Completed List rather recently, so releasing them now would be breaking that rule. c :

1 hour ago, Quetzals said:

But changing gusties egg sprite and description, wouldn't that help? I mean, hatchlings and adults weren't leaked. 

Gusty?

Wooooo I was hoping the new release would fall exactly on my birthday. Thanks for this gift TJ 😝

2 minutes ago, user560 said:

Wooooo I was hoping the new release would fall exactly on my birthday. Thanks for this gift TJ 😝

Is your bday tday? :3

3 minutes ago, dommybomb said:

Is your bday tday? :3

It was yesterday😊

3 hours ago, user560 said:

It was yesterday😊

Mine is today!!

And happy belated!

~edited to combine double-post~

Edited by Kaini

These were removed?! Oh no. They were so hard to catch. So it's just the two then? The blue and yellow and the dark one?

1 minute ago, user560 said:

@dommybomb Ohh happy bday to you too!! And thanks

:3 thnks and ur welcome!

3 hours ago, Moondragon007 said:

Does anyone know when the new releases will be added to the Dragon Encyclopedia?

Not until TJ's grow up, probably not until regular users start getting adults. Adding them earlier would mean showing the adult sprite too early.

1 hour until my last non-release egg hatches so I can grab one more.... Glassy, I guess, since I only have 2 of those so far.

I've got to be locked for like a whole nother day. Then I can get back to my favorite lineage projects haha.

Are drops over now? I didn't manage to grab any muskies and I still don't see any dropping 😧

They are permanent. They will always drop - just not in a flood any more.

5 minutes ago, ChimeBunny said:

Are drops over now? I didn't manage to grab any muskies and I still don't see any dropping 😧

I saw three while hunting about ten minutes ago, so they are still around, just not flooding anymore. (Misclicked a dang Olive, though!)