TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

16 minutes ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

Okay, I am confuse...what are the gusty glitch?

Got my musky! I am content now.

A third breed was accidentally released in the cave for a few hours. TJ has replaced all of the picked up gusty eggs with musky eggs. TJ's explanation post is pinned at the top.

It's my birthday and it's a release! I'M SO HAPPY! Got four glassy ones. Just need the musky now!

Happily locked for now ❤️ Glad my gusty eggs turned into musty ones. Those suckers are much harder to catch it seems.

3 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

It's my birthday and it's a release! I'M SO HAPPY! Got four glassy ones. Just need the musky now!

Happy birthday! What a great birthday surprise.

Did the muskies lose their subtle rainbow when they hatched? All I see is dark on the hatchlings.

Gee since we had no drops for 4 hours ,you'd think we would get a longer flood, one new egg per 5 min drop is rather rude!

Thanks for the new release! Haven't experienced any view bombing nyself, hopefully that remains the case.

Edited by Dubious

where are the new eggs? i caught 4 of the glassy one in the volcano and can't find the other

2 minutes ago, FireMercury said:

where are the new eggs? i caught 4 of the glassy one in the volcano and can't find the other

The others are dropping in all biomes, but seem more rare. Maybe it just seems so, though, because however many of them there are in a drop are spread across six biomes instead of only one

Waiting on the black egg now...haven't seen it yet, but I've set my alarm to each hour drop, and will check as many 5 min drops as needed.

I like the hatchies, thanks TJ & spriters! Don't worry about the glitch, I'm sure everyone who makes a big deal out of it has never made any mistakes :D :D :D

Please let this not end up like the fire gems were they trickled to hard to get before up and disappearing for a week

I could have sworn I saw some egg descriprion about gushing winds or something in the alpine earlier, but I might have as well just hallucinated.

Was that TJ's mysterious third breed? And dang, those muskies are hard to catch. It's kinda annoying to always be behind in that timezone where you don't get "clean" hour/5 minute drops anymore.

Yes, the Gustys were the accidental release. All of them have been turned into Mustys (The dark ones). Most call these dragons Gustitches, and there's a forum for owners of them starting a breeding project.

28 minutes ago, Sheriam said:

I like the hatchies, thanks TJ & spriters! Don't worry about the glitch, I'm sure everyone who makes a big deal out of it has never made any mistakes :D :D :D

VERY WELL SAID (y)

Ah I figured the windys would probably get taken back, but I'm glad to know that the problem was just them not quite being ready yet. Can't wait to see them when they are ready to be released! The eggs were absolutely gorgeous!

Edited by superboys

Okay, so my Windy turned into a Musty. It still says that it is influenced so does that mean the influence carried over? 

Well, they aren't Canada Day colours, but I do get to celebrate Bahamian Indepence Day on July 10th and the new hatchies fit the aquamarine, gold, and black colours of the Bahamian flag! XD