TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

Can someone fill me in, what is Gustitch ?

Also, it’s okay in regards of the Windies, mistakes happen < 3 I cannot wait until the actual Windies are released, they’re really beautiful 

@cbussiere Mmm provided that happens sometime soon and not like, two years from now, when everyone forgets about the whole thing :lol:

Edited by Yhme

I now have five musky eggs, in place of the dusty eggs.

Thank you TJ for your response to this problem. It is much appreciated

Now  I just have to get some glassy eggs. It is very frustrating for me, because I have MS, my click skills vary in their effectiveness. Sometimes I can catch things, sometimes I can’t.  It is something that I just have to live with.

Again, thank you TJ for your fix.

Just now, jostensminyard said:

Can someone fill me in, what is Gustitch ?

Also, it’s okay in regards of the Windies, mistakes happen < 3 I cannot wait until the actual Windies are released, they’re really beautiful 

Basically, we're going to create a new breeding project with the Windies-turned-Muskies. When the Windies are released, we're probably going to end up breeding them with each other (I definitely will)

6 minutes ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

I just love how all the salt and anxiety and confusion turned into something as fun and sweet as a goofy dragon last name and a potential breeding project! It's so nice ^^

Yess!

HERE IS THE THREAD EVERYONE!

I will edit in in the future! For now we can just discuss on how to go about things with it.

Aaaaand I was just reminded that today is the start of Camp NaNoWriMo *flails* Too much going on at DC to concentrate on writing! I mean, I'm locked, but this thread keeps going so fast and I must keep up, lol!

5 minutes ago, Skelokey said:

O come on now, we’re just having a bit of fun.

It's ok, but the way it was put was... way too bossy to me.

6 minutes ago, Skelokey said:

O come on now, we’re just having a bit of fun.

I can't wait to participate 

Dashed in to see if perchance there was a drop, there was, I went to the Alpine (the only Biome with anything in it at the mo'), snatched a bunch of Windy eggs. Came here to find out the eggs supposedly dropping were 'Glassy" ones and "oily" ones. What the hell???? I'm locked with Windies and can find no mention of them. Huhhhh😦??

ETA: Ok, just saw all the stuff at the top of the page - sorry

Edited by Oddsoxdi
my bad for not reading whole thread

I have a total of seven Gustitch eggs, with names reserved for all of them. I might give the seventh away to someone who only has one Gustitch so they can have a pair.

I saved the name Alpine Gust of Musky for my glitch eggie. I had already influenced my other two muskies, and I had wanted a third to unlock Encyclopedia entries, and I generally don’t worry about influencing a third. It’ll be a little private joke about today.

Just now, Oddsoxdi said:

Dashed in to see if perchance there was a drop, there was, I went to the Alpine (the only Biome with anything in it at the mo'), snatched a bunch of Windy eggs. Came here to find out the eggs supposedly dropping were 'Glassy" ones and "oily" ones. What the hell???? I'm locked with Windies and can find no mention of them. Huhhhh😦??

look at the 'recommended' posts at the top of hte page. It was a glitch, windies weren't supposed to be dropping. Musty eggs is what you'll have now

4 minutes ago, camea42123 said:

Basically, we're going to create a new breeding project with the Windies-turned-Muskies. When the Windies are released, we're probably going to end up breeding them with each other (I definitely will)

Ah, thank you so much ! I thought about dropping off my Windy turned Musky, but now I’m definitely going to keep it

3 minutes ago, Oddsoxdi said:

Check your eggs, they aint windy no more :lol:

But it was a glitch drop - the eggs in the first post are the eggs that are dropping now

Edited by Yhme

1 minute ago, Oddsoxdi said:

See TJ's pinned post at the top of this thread. The windy ones weren't supposed to be released yet, it was a glitch.

i had one Gusty, and his code spells 'Thoxy', so he will now be Thoxy Gustitch when he hatches

Edited by Sirithiliel

Whelp, I've saved some names for my new gusty-gone-musky eggs. ^_^

1320946299_ScreenShot2018-07-01at12_54_50PM.png.7c52afe38cc70818d0ae03b0e637d030.png

Saves me having to catch another breed, just hope that those windy eggs don't get their intended release pushed back because of it. But y'know. Stuff happens. Just last week at work someone accidentally deployed a test branch to production, caused a bit of chaos. Don't ya love web development.

Actually, it was more like a mistake than a glitch, most likely in the code's scheduling part.

Posted by TJ09, 36 minutes ago

Unfortunately, an extra breed that is definitely not yet ready to release appears to have snuck into this one. Because it's not ready yet and couldn't just be left as-is, I've converted all of the eggs to the new breed that is available from the same biome.   Sorry for any weirdness this is going to cause.

Recommended by TJ09

I LOVE THIS !!

everyone is eager to come and be part of DC !!!

even not quite ready dragons  ....  Snicker

Can anyone tell me where to get the new eggs and what they are called?

Hey uh, late to the party, but the gusty eggs remind me of an egg from the CL.

Edited by Quetzals

4 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

i had one Gusty, and his code spells 'Thoxy', so he will now be Thoxy Gustitch when he hatches

Haha I like it! 

Hmmm... Jungle, Forest, and Desert are already back to normal eggs.

11 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Aaaaand I was just reminded that today is the start of Camp NaNoWriMo *flails* Too much going on at DC to concentrate on writing! I mean, I'm locked, but this thread keeps going so fast and I must keep up, lol!

Write about DC? XD That way you can do both at once.

Got my eggies now.