TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

Hooray, a bigger glassy drop.

And I got nothin'.

Edit:  I'm hoping that a) this is a bugged release and b) it will be fixed soon.  I was at work the entire duration of the original drop, and I need to go to bed soon for work tonight.

Edited by Gryphonic

Caught a musky in the desert! The situation seems to clear itself \o/

Edit: oops, apparently I was just lucky ^^"

Edited by Nofnof

What on earth is going on? I reloaded on the Coast and only TWO eggs, PERIOD showed up on the :00 drop! Augh.

I was really happy I got the alpine ones, because I thought they would be the gold/blue hatchlings - but apparently that's not the case?

This is gonna be a pain in the butt to get them. At least I got a cool coded gusty egg - 6ead !

As someone who had the ability to dump eggs and the eggslots to get at least two of everything, I find this presumable glitch amusing. However I'm really sorry to the folks who don't like this, especially those who haven't got the first two new eggs. Perhaps the New Release Gifting Thread will have to step up soon.

Edited by MiserablePileOfSecrets

2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Are the gusts eggs an intended drop??

I have no clue. They aren't on TJ's release page...I've never heard of them at all. Maybe they were an accidental release? Maybe TJ will remove them until they're ready for real release (and hopefully let us keep the ones we grabbed)? As for the other eggs...I just got two musky eggs, but I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME get a glassy egg. I have ONE. I have three muskies, all I really need is two of each new ones. I'd love more, but I can grab em' later. I just want two each release day eggs. One musky is from last night, and my single glassy is from last night. I just cannot get another darned glassy! They vanish like smoke!

So, what is this 'windy' egg? I got some, but I thought the black ones were with the glassy this drop?? Which I can't find any of.

O.o

Where did that third egg come from?

I've already influenced and incubated 4 of each of the original two... I'm not sure whether to just drop one of each to get two of the windy ones?

7 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

If people just fog their eggs when they get them and don't talk about viewbombing then there is less fuel to add to the viewbombers fire. They do it for attention and that's what everyone gives them. Just fog your eggs, lol.

Saying "just fog your eggs" is basically saying, "hide YOUR eggs so they viewbomb the OTHER players." 

This is 100% on the people who lurk about and add other people's eggs for the 'lulz.' New players aren't going to know about this, and it's something that's going to keep new players from playing for very long. 

1 minute ago, Ravensilver said:

O.o

Where did that third egg come from?

I've already influenced and incubated 4 of each of the original two... I'm not sure whether to just drop one of each to get two of the windy ones?

I will totally take one glassy for a Windy. XD

Seriously, they dropped again and it lasted 3 seconds. I super clicked on one and still didn't get it. I literally spam clicked in the Volcano and always got "egg unavailable" or whatever.

Holy, these drops are going fast! Not even two seconds. I couldn't even click on an egg and the biome was empty. Hope all those fast clickers fill up soon so I can actually get some before the drop ends...

lmfao just got 1,000 views dumped on my Silver hatchling.  Make sure you're fogging EVERYTHING, friends.

Whether the windy eggs are intentional or not (they're gone from the completed list), I don't think they should just be taken away. That only would upset people. 

I shouldn't have said anything, I got viewbombed too. Take one break and come back and boom!

From the glassy hatchie's description, this species seems to be another hot-loving temperamental dragon like Spitfires.

Edited by VectorTDI

this is the most difficult drop ever.  I really hope it is a glitch and not gonna be like this every time

2 minutes ago, Multimango2 said:

Are there 3 new eggs or 4?

Musky, glassy, windy? And?

3 new eggs, I believe. (Unless the site's going to be attacked by yet another bug and another dragon's going to be "accidentally" released).

This is probably a glitch because no new releases have been like this before...

Now I have to wait 4 hours until I can even attempt to get a musky (grabbed too many windies)

Edited by camea42123

I haven't been bombed yet, but my scroll name is different. Got windy eggs, but this is just so frustrating.

2 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Whether the windy eggs are intentional or not (they're gone from the completed list), I don't think they should just be taken away. That only would upset people. 

Especially since they prevented the other two new releases to pop up for at least two-three hours. (I'm stoked to hoard them, lol)

Hmmm ... managed to somehow catch a glassy egg but have only seen one musky so far. REALLY hoping this bug gets fixed soon and that the windy eggs don't get taken bc they're really pretty.