TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

I guess I'm pretty lucky, my forum name and my scroll name dont' quuuuuuiiiiiiite match up so I'm avoiding the view bombers for the time being.

1 minute ago, Nofnof said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I saw a gryffindor egg in volcano the split second there were eggs... the bug intensifies...

Wait... what?? 😯

Saw a couple spawn in volcano that I can only guess are the new ones. It was a quick flash and then poof! Onwards to the hunt! 😝

Just now, White Fox said:

Wait... what?? 😯

I saw that one too if you need a second witness. :P Volcano had a Leodon and two glassies when I refreshed, and on my next refresh they were all gone.

Very sad people with no life, adding other people's eggs to view sites. My eggs had 300+ views just between me picking them up, and coming back after walking my dog. 

I guess it gives people who have never actually achieved something a feeling of accomplishment to minorly inconvenience someone they've never met. Or to kill the egg of someone who is too young or inexperienced in the game to know what to do and make them sad. Makes you wonder what they'd do to an actual, living pet. 

4 minutes ago, Nofnof said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I saw a gryffindor egg in volcano the split second there were eggs... the bug intensifies...

I saw it too.  One Leodon, one glassy, and a something else.  So even spazz-clicking isn't a good idea, I'll just get locked with something random.

Are the glassy egg and musky eggs not dropping anymore? I've been refreshing over and over at every five-minute mark, and all I get are those Wind Gust eggs from the Alpine. Those aren't even on the July egg list. What are they?

Yeah, I saw the Gryffindor egg also, and was very grateful that I was not quick enough to click on it. Heh.

1 minute ago, arkady62 said:

how does that view bomb thing happen if I didn't post them anywhere?

Someone else added it.

There are people who add other people's eggs to viewing sites, usually with the intent to kill your egg because they find it "funny." They're sad, pathetic people. |

EDIT: Hiding the egg doesn't always work, because there are a few sites that show hidden eggs (Egg Drop Soup is a famous example). You have to go to the site and manually remove your own egg that you didn't add. 

Edited by Nimras

Well, I saw a Gryffindor egg, too - but it was during the :45 drop... I totally missed the :50 one.

People add your scroll to numerous fan sites without your permission.  They get so many views that they die.  It's something that trolls like to do on this site.

Just now, Suzumiya said:

Are the glassy egg and musky eggs not dropping anymore? I've been refreshing over and over at every five-minute mark, and all I get are those Wind Gust eggs from the Alpine. Those aren't even on the July egg list. What are they?

From what I understand, they stopped dropping when the gusty eggs started dropping. The glassy eggs just started returning in very small amounts - one/two eggs per five minutes. Someone mentioned seeing a musky once, but I haven't seen them or heard of anyone else seeing them so I don't think they're really dropping yet. General consensus is that this is a mistake.

1 minute ago, arkady62 said:

how does that view bomb thing happen if I didn't post them anywhere?

They look at the code of the egg you got that they missed, and use that to view the egg/put it in hatcheries. It's best to hide immediately after you get anything.

If people just fog their eggs when they get them and don't talk about viewbombing then there is less fuel to add to the viewbombers fire. They do it for attention and that's what everyone gives them. Just fog your eggs, lol.

I feel they are lurking here watching. No coincidence that the first time I have problems since leaving the forums is when I decide to come back and post. 

Surprised I'm not getting viewbombed at all after those first few posts.

2 minutes ago, camea42123 said:

Surprised I'm not getting viewbombed at all after those first few posts.

Um. You are. You had better hide your new eggs. If they get any more, they'll die. They're at 200+ at only an hour old. 

1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Are the gusts eggs an intended drop??

Most likely, otherwise there's a huge problem with the site right now, considering the existing bug with the other two eggs.

Well, that was a much more satisfying drop.  I still didn't get anything, but at least it lasted longer than a fraction of a second.