TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

I was extremely lucky, I managed to grab five of the windy ones from Alpine. I will need to drop some in five hours to be able to pick up the others when/if they drop. 

Edited by Cthulu

6 minutes ago, wolven6262 said:

Er...is it just me, or are there glassy in volcano, windy in alpine, and musky in coast? When did that start?

I'm still only seeing the windy eggs, but I'm pretty sure the muskies drop in all biomes from what I've heard.

Oops...I accidentally grabbed two more windy eggs, I think I might end up with a problem for these. I just keep trying to see if I get lucky or not and -boom- yet another windy on my scroll. At this rate, I'm going to end up egglocked with just windy eggs.

Edit: And now the windy eggs are clogging up the Alpine.

Edited by camea42123

Yeah, something weird is going on, because I just tabbed every second from 8:04:50 though 8:06 (Pacific) and not a single egg dropped in the Volcano biome. 😐

I've seen eggs there once, and they were gone in less than two seconds, between when I clicked (and didn't get) and returned. 🤷‍♀️

I did get a windy at xx:55 and xx:00 and I saw only them on the hour, so maybe it's making up for lost time? 

I saw a glassy egg in the volcano again, but it was the only thing there and, once again, it was only there for a split second.

2 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

I did get a windy at xx:55 and xx:00 and I saw only them on the hour, so maybe it's making up for lost time? 

Windy ones are in the alpine for anyone to catch. The other ones are MIA 😂

I couldn't find any muskies or glassies this time, only windies

Edited by Reshiram5875

i need to make room for some windy eggs. they are so pretty. 

Edited by greycat

5 minutes ago, Nimras said:

Yeah, something weird is going on, because I just tabbed every second from 8:04:50 though 8:06 (Pacific) and not a single egg dropped in the Volcano biome. 😐

I've seen eggs there once, and they were gone in less than two seconds, between when I clicked (and didn't get) and returned. 🤷‍♀️

Either there are some people with extremely fast internet snatching up the eggs or the glassy eggs are meant to be rarer than CB Golds *shrugs*

I have to wait 2 more hours to trade or release 2 of my eggs for 2 windy. Hope I will find some windy then.

I haven't found any muskies. Do they drop anymore?

People have to get locked eventually, right? It should slow down and let more people grab eggs who don't have them yet

1 minute ago, Waveclaw said:

I haven't found any muskies. Do they drop anymore?

The site is bugged or something like that. At the xx:x0 or xx:x5 refresh, one or two muskies and glassies will drop in their respective biomes (apparently musky is coast only now :?) instead of the usual flood of eggs.

Just now, camea42123 said:

The site is bugged or something like that. At the xx:x0 or xx:x5 refresh, one or two muskies and glassies will drop in their respective biomes (apparently musky is coast only now :?) instead of the usual flood of eggs.

Aww... I gotta be real fast for that...

So... time-based eggs???

1 minute ago, olympe said:

So... time-based eggs???

If it was time based though, TJ would still have those eggs/hatchlings in the first post here so I'm still sticking to the theory something was broken/missed

Just now, olympe said:

So... time-based eggs???

With new releases, the new eggs are the only eggs that drop in their respective biomes. Usually, there's a whole flood of them, like what you can see in the Alpine biome right now with the windy egg. These eggs get snatched up fast, though, so the biomes are refreshed with a new batch of eggs every 5 minutes. Currently, the musky and glassy egg biomes are bugged so barely any drop in there.

I only see a whole pawfuls of Windy dropping in Alpine. The other biomes are empty... 

I wonder if the Windies were suppose to be released

Got two "windy" eggs after gifting someone a musky and dropping a misclicked Blacktip. Glad there is one breed I like this month though this release is bad all ways to Sunday.