TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

5 minutes ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

Frills and Old Pinks were removed years ago at the artists' request.  Those of us who got them when they were available still have them, but they don't appear in the cave anymore.

To be fair that was on reasons pretty different to what we're talking about for these eggs. And both Old Pinks and the Frills came back last year's Birthday release IIRC

Another new dragon? I had to drop two other eggs for the new alpine one, that's quite annoying but okay.

I think I got the request reversed.

I have 3 gustys, need 1 musky ;__; I couldn't get that one worth a DAMN last night!.

Haven't even seen eggs appear. I'll have to get some new ones in a couple weeks or so. Fighting for 3 eggs against 60+ people is not fun to me anymore. While I love new eggs, I dread releases because of this.

1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

They do. They have been back in the cave for quite a while now. Old Pinks are now called Arias and Frills have a second sprite. 

Urg. I want the gusty eggs, but I also don't want to drop anything. 

Eh?  I thought that was only temporary.  Weird.

Nice try view bombers. :P My babies are safe now! Thanks for the pinned warning, I wouldn't have noticed until it was too late otherwise.

They're still doing it even in these late pages, keep your cuties safe! :)

1 hour ago, Minkee said:

Nice try view bombers. :P My babies are safe now! Thanks for the pinned warning, I wouldn't have noticed until it was too late otherwise.

They're still doing it even in these late pages, keep your cuties safe! :)

Yep, I'm being view-bombed  too (just hid mine) which has literally never happened to me before.

^Yup, I never put mine in a hatchery and now they're getting views too. What's the point of investing effort into something like that, lol.

I've never been view bombed. I wonder what makes peple more targetable then others lol

Wow, there are almost 70 players fighting for Gusties in the Alpine now. Glad I already have a few.

Are the other two eggs just not dropping at all or dropping at hourly intervals? Some posts seem to say hourly, but others say not at all.

First time being viewbombed for me too 😕

Edited by camea42123

Wait.  What?  Some of the other two new ones just appeared in the Volcano, but they were only there for a split second.

I saw the two first eggs in Volcano a minute ago, but they lasted 5 sec and couldn't grab one...

Just now, Coheart said:

I've never been view bombed. I wonder what makes peple more targetable then others lol

I think they're just trying to find people with the easily accessible scrolls. My scroll is the same as my forum name, so if it's not in the signature, they're probably just trying to match up with usernames next. 

If you have something obscure that isn't your forum name or advertised on your profile, then you're probably safer.

Top of the hour, saw glassy eggs on the volcano but blinked and they were gone. Like the cave dropped just three eggs. This is definitely not normal.

Grabbed 3 gusties from one of the five minute drops, looks to be nothing else dropping rn even on the hourly drops, guess I'll check back in in a little c

@Coheart It seems like they're just doing everyone posting in this thread. I don't think I've ever been viewbombed before (and I've been here since 2009!), at least not that I can remember.

18 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

No-one HAS to collect them.

Hmmm, weird, I thought the point of Dragon Cave was to breed and collect dragons.

Must have been wrong all these years I guess.

1 minute ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

Wait.  What?  Some of the other two new ones just appeared in the Volcano, but they were only there for a split second.

AAAH They're actually dropping?!

Er...is it just me, or are there glassy in volcano, windy in alpine, and musky in coast? When did that start?

Edited by wolven6262
hhh

Just saw a grand total of one glassy egg. Guess they're back. O_o

I'm gonna take 4 gusties, 2 glassies, and 2 muskies. I like the gusty sprite better so far.

I have been a little late for the xx:05 drop but I saw one last glassy egg in the Volcano. Maybe this means they are dropping again? :)

17 minutes ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

Frills and Old Pinks were removed years ago at the artists' request.  Those of us who got them when they were available still have them, but they don't appear in the cave anymore.

10 minutes ago, ThatCoolOfAChick said:

To be fair that was on reasons pretty different to what we're talking about for these eggs. And both Old Pinks and the Frills came back last year's Birthday release IIRC

THIS, precisely. No dragon has never been removed on TJ's say so (not counting te Soulstone awfulness) - there is no EARTHLY reason a brand new one would be.

Patience, people. It will all be OK in the end.

*Preemptively hides scroll*

I'm very late to the party , but what's this about a third egg and not the two in TJ's post?  I think I saw the word 'glassy' whiz by in the volcano, but it was just a single egg, no chance at it.  Yet there's acres and acres of 'gusty' eggs. 

2 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

*Preemptively hides scroll*

I'm very late to the party , but what's this about a third egg and not the two in TJ's post?  I think I saw the word 'glassy' whiz by in the volcano, but it was just a single egg, no chance at it.  Yet there's acres and acres of 'gusty' eggs. 

Seems like the two eggs advertised in TJ's post disappeared for a while and a third (gusty) egg started dropping in Alpine. The original eggs just started dropping again now. We don't know if it's a mistake or surprise.

Edited by cbussiere

4 minutes ago, camea42123 said:

AAAH They're actually dropping?!

Apparently, but you have to be very lucky to get one of any of them.  It seemed like they only dropped a total of three eggs in the biome.