TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

I just think that releases are stressful enough already, no need to add in to people´s frustration. Like many before me have said, I just fail to see the fun in that.

Oh well, I just hope the other ones will start droping soon.

Edited by Mightycucumber

Darn it, the eggs were released while I was asleep~At least I even managed to get one gusty with my slow internet...Hoping the other two will start dropping when I'm actually here XD

5 minutes ago, dark_sama said:

I'm sure that the other two eggs will be dropping again soon, we just have to all be patient.

Well, as "odd" it may sound, most people probably don´t have time and/or patience to wait for these sort of "surprises". 

It´s still weekend folks, we expect releases to go down smoothly because, you know... real lives and all that stuff.

First time in a looooong time I've actually managed to be around for these drops.

I hope the "windy" egg didn't 'bomb' the real drop and have to be removed for sneaking in...😨

Edited by calenlass

The windy ones better not get removed. They released so keep them released. People will not be pleased if the "windys" get taken away, especially considering how they are the only ones around right now for hours.

Looks like the other two eggs were blown away :D

Don't worry everybody, I'm sure everything will be fixed.

btw windy egg is so cool, hope we can keep it

Something must be wrong.  I've never seen drops like this before. I'm sure there are a lot of members, like me, who don't stand a chance of catching them. 

This is just stress, not fun.

Edited by Stormcaller

TJ, I hope to god this is not your idea of a "fun" little surprise for us. Just when I thought I could relax with my batch of new eggs, a third one pops literally out of nowhere with no warning and no update to the first post. Seriously, what is going on? And why isn't TJ saying anything about whether this is a glitch or not?!

~censor evasion is still against the forum rules~

Edited by Kaini

I'm probably just going to get one of each (for now :3), so that's one less egg taker for you.

2 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

The windy ones better not get removed. They released so keep them released. People will not be pleased if the "windys" get taken away, especially considering how they are the only ones around right now for hours.

I agree, people already think it's annoying that they can't get the other two new releases, so if the gusty is eventually removed and the other two start dropping in the cave again, people will get even more annoyed that they can't get this one anymore. Either this is some kind of weird bug, or I'm supposed to think it's funny ^_^

I already egglocked for 2 for each new off-release and now there is another new release in Alpine great!!. PANIC'd!!!

Wow, people are real quick to get sour over a minor inconvenience in the first few hours of a new release.

It's really no big deal. A minor bug, glitch, or part of some plan that we aren't privy to yet.

No sweat. No stress. We will all get the eggs we desire very soon. I guarantee this is not meant to be the most limited release yet in DC history. Lol. Let's all chill.

31 minutes ago, Mightycucumber said:

Yet another dragon on the alpine biome, as if that one wasn´t already cluttered enough... 👏

When TJ posted biome stats a while ago, Alpine was not the most populated.

21 minutes ago, Mightycucumber said:

I just think that releases are stressful enough already, no need to add in to people´s frustration. Like many before me have said, I just fail to see the fun in that.

Oh well, I just hope the other ones will start dropping soon.

No-one HAS to collect them.

13 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Why on earth would they be removed ? That has never ever EVER happened.

I offloaded two eggs to make room to try and get windys. I just hope this isn't like the whole sweetling thing or whatever. I wasn't around for that, but I still hear the rumors.

2 minutes ago, Gsea said:

Wow, people are real quick to get sour over a minor inconvenience in the first few hours of a new release.

It's really no big deal. A minor bug, glitch, or part of some plan that we aren't privy to yet.

No sweat. No stress. We will all get the eggs we desire very soon. I guarantee this is not meant to be the most limited release yet in DC history. Lol. Let's all chill.

Beautifully put! Couldn't have said it better.

I kind of feel like maybe there is an error? I was able to catch two of the new ones last night, but decided to hold off on the musky ones until the morning. Hopefully TJ addresses what is happening soon. :)

There's a 3rd new egg suddenly dropping?  Gaaaaa.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Why on earth would they be removed ? That has never ever EVER happened.

Frills and Old Pinks were removed years ago at the artists' request.  Those of us who got them when they were available still have them, but they don't appear in the cave anymore.

Just got here and I have no idea what's going on with the two eggs in the first post, but I just want to say that the windy egg is a beautiful piece of spritework. Looks like a deep blue water. Looking at it makes me feel calm.

Did anyone actually notify TJ? It's possible it could be some time before he notices if no one contacts him. Perhaps one of the mods should enquire for us?

(I said mods just because I don't want a ton of people bombarding him with messages, but if anyone is brave enough to send a polite message go ahead!) 

Edited by lulu_witch

Anyone reported that yet? if not, sb should asap.

I guess I'll work on irl stuff instead of wasting any more time waitign for eggs that aren't spawning at all

1 minute ago, ComatosedRoses said:

Is anyone willing to trade 1 gusty egg for 1 musky egg in about 5 hours? 😂

Sure! In about 5 hours :D 

4 minutes ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

Frills and Old Pinks were removed years ago at the artists' request.  Those of us who got them when they were available still have them, but they don't appear in the cave anymore.

They do. They have been back in the cave for quite a while now. Old Pinks are now called Arias and Frills have a second sprite. 

Urg. I want the gusty eggs, but I also don't want to drop anything. 

Whew - had 1 spot free after this morning's egg drop so was able to grab one of these new Gusty eggs just now.