TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

I'm fashionably late as always, what's going on? I'm only seeing the windy/gusty eggs in the Alpine every 5 minutes, have not seen a single other egg. Are they still dropping/why are there supposedly 3 in-cave but 2 in TJ's post? *eyes emoji*

I just want an explanation why this release is so messed up. Why are the original ones no longer dropping and only the unannounced one is?

Just now, TheCobreCobra said:

I just want an explanation why this release is so messed up. Why are the original ones no longer dropping and only the unannounced one is?

Most likely for "fun".

4 minutes ago, Gsea said:

I'm fashionably late as always, what's going on? I'm only seeing the windy/gusty eggs in the Alpine every 5 minutes, have not seen a single other egg. Are they still dropping/why are there supposedly 3 in-cave but 2 in TJ's post? *eyes emoji*

There was a new release of the musky eggs and the glassy eggs, all normal until over an hour ago? They stopped dropping (normal eggs had begun mixing in already) and then these gusty eggs started to drop, overriding the drops of the normal eggs as well as the musky and glassy eggs

Edited by Dohaerys

1 minute ago, Whirlaway said:

Most likely for "fun".

I see no fun part in this. It's broken and I certainly hope it's not to be a trend from now on.

Edited by VixenDra

2 minutes ago, Gsea said:

2 minutes ago, TheCobreCobra said:

A lot of people are theorizing that it could be a bug, as the windy egg seems to be some kind of "secret" release, and since it dropped after the official releases, it may be blocking them from spawning.

but that;s just a theory. Hopefully the other two will start dropping again soon.

Edited by dark_sama

Just now, VixenDra said:

I see no fun part in this. It's broken.

Oh, I know. I was being sarcastic. This is almost as bad as the seventh birthday releases.

2 minutes ago, Dohaerys said:

There was a new release of the musky eggs and the glassy eggs, all normal until like, 20 minutes ago? They stopped dropping (normal eggs had begun mixing in already) and then these gusty eggs started to drop, overriding the drops of the normal eggs as well as the musky and glassy eggs

It was over an hour ago. It's the second hour the other 2 aren't spawning.

Edited by VixenDra

3 minutes ago, TheCobreCobra said:

TJ decided to "stack" June & July releases xD

P.S. Probably only TJ knows what going on at the moment.

P.P.S. Anyone willing to trade one Musky egg (yours) for one/two Wind ones (mine)? I missed Musky ones completely :( And sorry, if this kind of messages is not allowed here.

Edited by Helel

Just now, Gsea said:

Until 9 am cave time the new eggs from TJ's post dropped. One in all biomes, the other in the Volcano.

From 9 am cave time on there was another, unannounced new egg, the windy one. Dropping in the Alpine only. The other biomes went empty, as they usually do when a new release starts.

32 minutes ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

nothing but the windy egg is dropping actually, so they arent even dropping currently

31 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

They went really fast, allright. But I think at the moment you just can't see the "official" release eggs because they are suppressed by the newer release of the windy one. There were none of them at the hourly drop, also non of the commons that were mixing in, so I think the other biomes are locked now by the Alpine one.

31 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

They weren't generated with the last hourly :(

30 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Dang. This is a first. 

A release blocked by another release.

Welp. Looks like I gotta wait to get the other new eggs.

Release suppression is a reality I didn't even realize was possible.

Anyone who wants the offical release eggs (like me) will either have to trade or wait until the winds die down. (:D)

2 minutes ago, Helel said:

TJ decided to "stack" June & July releases xD

P.S. Probably only TJ knows what going on at the moment.

P.P.S. Anyone willing to trade one Musky egg (yours) for one/two Wind ones (mine)? I missed Musky ones completely :( And sorry, if this kind of messages is not allowed here.

(Me! lol)

Honestly, I know the windy ones and at least they are confimed common. Hopefully should be common in game. Don't know the others, but I assume the musky one may be rarer while glassy is "very" common great more commons in Volcano.

Edited by Whirlaway

Glad I just realized about the new release now. Glad  I managed to grab 4 gusty eggs already.

I have to agree that this doesn´t make any sense though.

Trying to catch eggs with 70+ people watching the page is quite the unpleasant experience. No, thank you, never again. But at least I got a gusty egg of my own. Finally. Now I can be happily egglocked for another ~4 hours and maybe try for a second one if they're still dropping then.

Now please guys, don't tempt fate talking about a 4th egg 😧

The drop rate of the new eggs is not funny.

I get that tey are supposed to be rare or something, but in the past 4 hours I've seen two of the murky ones, not more!

They drop for less than 1 minute!

What's even the point of relasing dragons if its nearly imposibe to catch them. That's just boring and dissapointing...

It's a bit like a belated april 1th prank. Not that I am complaining about a lovely third new egg, but it's a very curious release.

Okay now, this is seriously annoying. Thought I could catch some new dragons, since I have time today, but instead I am dealing with a situation where I can not catch anything, and only one type is dropping. I'm getting pissed off.

Yet another dragon on the alpine biome, as if that one wasn´t already cluttered enough... 👏

Edited by Mightycucumber

Not-so-regular release schedule, indeed 😣 Lucky I still had space for the Gusties.

Edited by Ripan

4 minutes ago, Mightycucumber said:

Yet another dragon on the alpine biome, as if that one wasn´t already cluttered enough...

Same thoughts.

Either no new Alpine stuff should be released for quite a while, or we need a split and get an new biome.. sth like Mountains and Arctic, just something to even out with the rest... Many people want their breeds to be Alpine because mountains OR snow, as far as I've seen and heard.

But my greatest concern is WHEN the other 2 start spawning at last... I need to catch them today or I can forget about getting them... I suck at off-release hunting:/

Edited by VixenDra

The only sad part is I'll probably be locked all week collecting 4 of each. I hate waiting. *Pokes eggs* I guess that's the circle of life.

I'm sure that the other two eggs will be dropping again soon, we just have to all be patient.