TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

I have my first four adults, two of each! Sometimes when new releases happen and I see TJ's adults, and then later see the adults on my own scroll, I feel a little different about them then when I just see TJ's adults. Almost like, now I know how they look among my 'clan', or something. I'm really really loving how the Black Truffles look next to alt-Blacks.

What a fantastic release!
Really love the Truffles with their oily shine and simply adore the dynamic flow that the Pyrovar's have, amazing job and many thanks to Mysfytt and JOTB for these lovely babs. Really look forward to hoarding them on my birthday! cx 

And of course tons of thanks to TJ for another release, can't wait for the next one ❤️

I so enjoy seeing on the trading page "oh, I need truffles from coast biome to complete my set" go over to their scroll and gee, they've got six hatchlings and five eggs while my best friend can't catch one, and mine are from the Gusty screwup.

Bad enough florets are "rares". How about a new dragon for the grownups who don't live on the computer? 

1 minute ago, weebleroxanne said:

I so enjoy seeing on the trading page "oh, I need truffles from coast biome to complete my set" go over to their scroll and gee, they've got six hatchlings and five eggs while my best friend can't catch one, and mine are from the Gusty screwup.

Bad enough florets are "rares". How about a new dragon for the grownups who don't live on the computer?

I'm twenty-four, have two jobs to pay the bills, and caught plenty :) Everyone has the same chance.

11 minutes ago, weebleroxanne said:

People have been dropping new releases in the AP since the very first day, as well as posting them in the Departures thread. And they aren't really all that hard to get in the biomes, they aren't mega-common like the birthday release but I still see at least one every single 5-minute drop. It has nothing to do with spending tons of time on the computer, really, it's a lot about luck and finding nice people to trade/gift with.

edit: Also, Florets are most definitely not rare. Not even user-driven rare. Honestly I've had trouble trading the gold ones. They drop plenty. 

Edited by HeatherMarie
typos

I've seen plenty still in the biomes. Hatchie locked over here for another 24 hours x-x so many things to do though! I'm glad my personal scrollgoals are easy enough