TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

They remind me of a day/night sky pattern concept I saw in the forum long time ago. If it is I am curious to see the update

24 hours until we see adults! :D

Yeah, I can see Day Glory colours in the glassy hatchlings as well, it was the first thought I had about them. I'm hyped to see the adults.

Mine are just starting to hatch - at 3 days, 16 hours but I didn't put them in enough hatcheries overnight.

Edited by Seahorse

My glorious eggs are hatching! I'm so excited! They are so adorable. *Puts baby dragons on head* 

I keep missing the 'musky' eggs! They appear in the biomes when I least expect them and I keep tapping past them 😕

And on that note, can't wait for TJ's hatchies to grow up for the official breed name reveal! Musky is...such an ugly word. Musky. Musssky. Oh gosh why do they have to be nicknamed that?!😫

I have hatchies! I waited for the first one to hatch last night before I went to bed so I could breed my Challenge egg. Then I went to bed and woke up to a scroll full of cute little hatchies! Now I want to see the adults! *pokes TJ's hatchies with a grow-up stick!*

Speaking of official breed names, does anyone have any guesses? The musky dragons sort between Black Teas and Blacktips while the glassy dragons sort between Pyralspites and Radiant Angels. I suppose that the musky dragons will definitely start with the word 'black'. ^^

Edited by Natevaelle

Does that mean the black dragons have to start with...

Blacktf
Blacktg

Blackth
or Blackti- all the letters before p

hm
Black Thorn Dragon? That's my best guess. 

I'm guessing that the glassy eggs will have a name that starts with a Q, perhaps? 😮 Or Radiant as well... Quartz Dragon? ooooo or MAYBE, since pyrex is a type of glass, and pyrrhic kinda sounds like it, Pyrrhic Dragon? I think Quartz or Pyrrhic would be cool. I was looking up cool Q words and came across Quagswagging. I'd be down for a Quagswag dragon haha.

41 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

Does that mean the black dragons have to start with...

Blacktf
Blacktg

Blackth
or Blackti- all the letters before p

hm
Black Thorn Dragon? That's my best guess. 

I'm guessing that the glassy eggs will have a name that starts with a Q, perhaps? 😮 Or Radiant as well... Quartz Dragon? ooooo or MAYBE, since pyrex is a type of glass, and pyrrhic kinda sounds like it, Pyrrhic Dragon? I think Quartz or Pyrrhic would be cool. I was looking up cool Q words and came across Quagswagging. I'd be down for a Quagswag dragon haha.

oh my god we so need a quagswagging dragon

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

I keep missing the 'musky' eggs! They appear in the biomes when I least expect them and I keep tapping past them 😕

And on that note, can't wait for TJ's hatchies to grow up for the official breed name reveal! Musky is...such an ugly word. Musky. Musssky. Oh gosh why do they have to be nicknamed that?!😫

I can't wait for the official names either, unfortunately my mind will probably still call them Musky, lol. That's happened with multiple new releases (I still call Antareans 'dustbutts', to the point I often forget their actual breed name!). 

I always see people posting about catching awesome non-new-release stuff while everyone else is concentrating on the new releases, never really experienced that myself until last night when I caught my first-ever CB Silver. People must've been locked or focusing on muskies or something because it sat there for a good 10 seconds before I clicked it.

Mine finally hatched! Is it just me or does the Musky S1 resemble to Witchlight S1 a little bit? I can't unsee it now XD 

8 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Mine finally hatched! Is it just me or does the Musky S1 resemble to Witchlight S1 a little bit? I can't unsee it now XD 

The Musky is a lot bigger but they do have a very similar look, putting them next to each other it looks like the Musky is the protective big brother!

What's this "shiny egg that smells like flowers" I see in the Alpine? I'm never quick enough to grab it,  but I only see 2 eggs in the artwork banner for the release. 🤔

Also are the Musky eggs even still dropping? I was able to grab more glassy ones thankfully.

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

What's this "shiny egg that smells like flowers" I see in the Alpine? I'm never quick enough to grab it,  but I only see 2 eggs in the artwork banner for the release. 🤔

Also are the Musky eggs even still dropping? I was able to grab more glassy ones thankfully.

That was March's release.

Musky eggs are still dropping! Just rarely.

6 minutes ago, Kaini said:

That was March's release.

Musky eggs are still dropping! Just rarely.

Ahhhh~ okay. That's right. Thanks. ^_^;

I guess Musky eill be a possible rare then. I'm glad I grabbed a good cluster at the midnight drop then. Thanks!

I feel like the conversion from accidental release eggs to musty might have affected the ratios, making it harder to get Musties than expected for a release.

Or they may just be in high demand. 

That happens too.

Also, some said there was a sig for gustitchs? Where is it?

Just now, Shokomon said:

Those are being removed from signatures until the wind dragon gets released.

2 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

I feel like the conversion from accidental release eggs to musty might have affected the ratios, making it harder to get Musties than expected for a release.

Or they may just be in high demand. 

That happens too.

This is where they came from. Some of them are still okay as long as they don't show the other egg. Mods said we can use the sigs again after the other egg is released

I just caught my last glassy egg and am going for muskies, oh boy. They are going fast.

With how hard it is to catch muskies, I am so happy I decided to grab two of the gusty eggs before the glitch was fixed. I'd only have one musky otherwise. *pats self on back*

1 hour ago, Whirlaway said:

Those are being removed from signatures until the wind dragon gets released.

1 hour ago, Coheart said:

This is where they came from. Some of them are still okay as long as they don't show the other egg. Mods said we can use the sigs again after the other egg is released

1 hour ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

Only the one that contains the sprite itsself. Others are fine. Check out https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183085-the-gustitch-lineage-for-gusties-that-became-musties/?page=1

Thank you all!

1 minute ago, Shokomon said:

Thank you all!

No problemo! This is a community for a reason!