AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

((okay))

“I was only cleaning the smooth one. I didn’t touch the barbed one. Oh okay and I’ll keep that in mind. Okay sounds good,” she said in reply before following him out of the tub and then taking the towel from him afterward. She started drying her hair and horns first and then dried the rest of her body, including her tail.

"You're a natural! Now..." He spread one wing covering her from sight as his tail wrapped around a golden cord pulling it. "You rang sir?" Called his head butler from the sitting room cautiously peeking into the bedroom seeing Jach blocking the bathroom door with his wings holding a towel around his waist. "Yes, have may bring in some shirts of Sam's and scissors to make openings for her wings. Oh and a tape measure... just bring in the sewing kit. "

"Wings?" zeroth asked trying too look passed his master's wings. "Yes you stupid incubus, I said wings. You will not see her until we come down either for lunch or dinner today. Neither will May. " He informed him snapping his smooth tail like a whip jolting zeroth into attention and nodded, bowed then scrambled out of the room. 

Jach let Sam out of the bathroom when his butler left. "Your senses should have increased too, they all won't be sharp at once, but your sight should be sharper than before. Colors will seem more vibrant, fast moving things seem less fast, and you'll be able to see further away then you used to. So, we'll walk through the garden after we get dressed so you can spread your wings and look around with your new abilities. How does that sound my wife?" 

“Thanks,” she said before she watched him cover her with one of his wings while she was still in the bathroom and then heard him call Zeroth. She then heard their conversation about him getting May to bring some of her shirts so that they could make holes in them for her wings but couldn’t see what was going on from behind Jach’s wings very well.

She jumped slightly when she heard his tail snap like a whip because she wasn’t expecting him to do that at all and also didn’t think that he had to go do far as to call him stupid but she kept that thought to herself as she heard the butler leave.

When she was let out of the bathroom after Zeroth left, she walked into his bedroom where he was before hearing everything that he said regarding her senses being more heightened and what the plan was after they got dressed. “It sounds fantastic,” she said in reply to his question with a smile.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach grinned and got himself dressed partially. He helped her into one of his bathrobes and then brought in the cloths showing her were to cut and how big to make the gap after some measurements. He was quickly finished with three shirts, his dexterous tails and his dragon hand helping out, cutting and sewing surprisingly small gaps in her shirts. Then after finishing up, he helped her in a wing friendly binder for her chest before showing her how to fold and thread her wings through the gaps. After getting on his own shirt he grinned at her brushing her hair. "See, it seems difficult, but wings have joints like fingers. Fold the fingers correctly and you'll fit through the hole. " 

Sam smiled back at him before she was helped into one of his robes and also before he started to help her make holes in her clothes for her wings. She watched him carefully before she also did it herself and then watched curiously as he showed her how to fit her wings through the small holes. “Oh that’s good information to know,” she said when she heard what he said regarding how how the fingers in her wings worked before asking curiously with an expression on her face to match as he brushed her hair, “What’s the chest binder for though?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Regular women apparel like a bra or corset get in the way of wings. Mostly because it lacks ability to move with the muscles you'll develop there once you learn to fly. A binder also squishes the chest a bit so you'll have a streamlined appearance and won't wiggle when you flap. " He explained. "My sister's often complained although some their wings are to small to fly. 

“Oh okay. I understand that now. It sounds like it would come in very handy and be quite useful when I do get better with flying,” she said in reply before hearing his last statement regarding his sisters. “Maybe they just didn’t like the feel of it.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Perhaps. Let's go eat lunch then walk around the garden. " He said leading the way out through the corridors to the dinning hall. The dinning hall was decked out with streamers and a banner that read Congratulations to the newlyweds! hung across the fireplace. They were ambushed by white rice and flower pedals being thrown over them.  "Congratulations to both of you! We wanted to do a honeymoon banquet with your favorite foods and drinks. " a few of the servants muttered in awe at Sam's transformation. 

Sam nodded before walking downstairs with him to the dining hall, being surprised with how decorated it was with streamers. She smiled happily at the white rice and flower petals that were thrown upon them before she said in reply to the congratulation wish with the smile still on her face, “Thank you and the food looks wonderful like always.” She then blushed a bit shyly when she heard how the servants muttered about her transformation.

"Beautiful wings!" One said softly. Abigail grinned brightly. "Girl you look like you're born to be with wings! Demon or Angel you're gorgeous! You have got to let me play with your hair sometime, I have tons of ideas for styles that involve your horns!" She giggled. 

Jach stopped by Abigail narrowing his eyes. "You know full well that you were supposed to be released today, didn't you?" He said holding out his hand. Abigail looked sheepish and started emptying her pockets. Jewels, a silver comb embedded with rubies a small wooden statue of the Hati and Skoll wolves, and several pieces of fine ribbons. "I couldn't leave the mistress my Lord. She needs someone to keep her busy..." she smiled slightly. 

Jach just deposited the items into May's hands with a shake of his head, although the slight smirk upon his lips broke his rough exterior. "That's a lot of weeks. About another ten years worth...." He studied the statue looking at the bottom. "Make that fifty. This is a original and priceless artifact.  Seems like you chose carefully. Looks like you'll be stuck with her Sam. " He looked over at her, turning slightly to see her better, his wing obscuring his peripheral vision. A twinkle lit up his violet eyes. "At least for a half a century.  Let's eat..." He turned and pulled out her chair for her then sitting in one beside her. Now the large chairs made sense with the split between the arm and back rests as he slipped his wings through the gaps so they sat propped up and he wasn't sitting on them. 

Sam blushed a bit darker than earlier when she heard what one maid said as well as what Abigail said, causing her to be a bit more embarrassed before looking slightly curious when she heard what Jach asked the latter.

Her eyes widened a bit when she saw all of the things that she had taken out of her pockets. She then smiled slightly when she heard what the other girl said and then it got bigger when she heard what Jach said about being stuck with her for half a century, thinking that she’d be okay with that. “I don’t mind. I enjoy her company very much,” she said in reply before going over to the table after hearing him say for them to eat.

“Thanks dear,” she said when he pulled her chair out for her and then sat down in it afterward while her wings also slipped comfortably through the gaps of it. She then started to eat afterward, a look of content showing after just a few bites. “So good,” she said after she had swallowed another bite and before eating another one afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach looked at his plate. It really was his favorite. The salmon filet he mentioned to her earlier even with a glass of wine. "But .... I have the only key-" Abigail pulled out the key. "Chef ordered me to swipe it. He wanted the best meals, both of your absolute favorites in celebration. Besides, I managed to get a written statement from zeroth that he won't drink a drop of the wine we brought up. It's a special occasion!" She giggled. 

Jach blinked twice and looked back at his meal carefully cutting a small bite and savoring each bite with a loud purr and sighs of delight. 

“Does that mean we’ll also have our favorite dessert after we eat the main course?” Sam asked after the conversation between Jach and Abigail was done. She had been surprised as well to find out that the latter had swiped her love’s key with chef’s orders just to make their lunch a very special one. She smiled a bit around the other bite of food that she had put in her mouth when she heard him purr and sigh in delight.

"Why of course Madame!" The chef came out with a bottle of wine and pouring a glass for Jach before pouring lemonade for Sam. "Devil's food cake with cherries and whipped cream... there was no cake at your wedding reception, so I made one for you today. At least I know between the two of you, there won't be any leftover!" He chuckled and winked taking the key and setting the bottle down to recork it before going to put it back. Zeroth looked longingly at the wine before Abigail shoved him away and out of the room, the other servants following. 

Jach didn't seem to notice, his tails wagging and flicking in content as he savored each bite before pausing to smell the wine and take a small sip. He groaned and purred. "It's been ages since I had wine...." 

“Yay. Thanks chef,” Sam said in reply with a very big and happy smile on her face before also thanking him for the lemonade that he poured for her after he had poured wine for Jach. After the former and the rest of the servants including Abigail and Zeroth left, she went back to eating her lunch while hearing her love groan and purr over the wine.

“What’s your limit on wine anyway?” she asked him curiously after finishing eating a bite of her dinner. She was asking so that she could keep an eye on him and make sure he didn’t drink too much from his glass.

Edited by SkySong278

"Ten fifteen pound barrels of vermouth love. That's the highest alcohol content wine around twenty percent alcohol. I'm a demon! We have very high tolerance to alcohol. I can actually drink Everclear, about three bottles of that. 95% is quite high and very strong. Even my elder brothers can't do a full bottle without going nuts, then pass out after two more shots. This particular wine is a white wine dear. They have a low content, with desert wine being the lowest." He says smiling at her. "I do enjoy your concern for my health, but it's Zeroth that's the lightweight. He'd have a glass and a half of Cabernet and be stripping while singing completely drunk and causing trouble. As the king of all demons, I had to build up a tolerance, much like my poison tolerance, over the years. I started drinking when I was..... about a year. 'Course it was father who made me but I have to thank him for that. During demon parties, if you're high ranking and someone wants to surpass you, they get you black out drunk, murder you and take your place. I am the last one awake at these parties so I can't be killed so easily. The first ones who wake up are all scared witless of me and I don't blame them. I just hope you'll never have to witnesses my full wrath. The incident that occurred with that gorilla irritated me, but I wasn't exactly furious or wrathful. I frighten myself when I look in the mirror in that state of mind. " He says softly looking deep into his glass of wine. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam listened to everything that Jach said in his first few statements while continuing to eat her meal, feeling better that he wouldn’t get drunk that easily. “I’m glad to hear that and I was mostly just curious to know what your limit was,” she said after swallowing a bite of her food and before hearing everything else he said. She finished eating and drinking her lemonade before asking curiously once more with the expression on her face this time, “What kind of things make you be wrathful?” Her tail rubbed against his arm in a comforting way while she smiled a bit amidst the curious expression that she still had on her face.

Edited by SkySong278

He was about to take another bite before he paused. One of his hands rubbed a spot on his mid-back area as if remembering something painful. "When my wings were cut off. I just remember seeing them on the ground, my brother laughing then shadows seemed to Vail my eyes. Next thing I know, I tore off my brother's hand, bit off his tail and ripped out one horn stabbing him in the eye. I continued on a rampage until I passed out of sheer exhaustion waking up covered in blood and seeing the aftermath. My siblings taunting my mother, killing the women I courted before you, and demolishing the statues I made for my mother, trashing sacred land and destroying an entire wing of my palace in Hell all made me furious, but nothing passed what I can control to a certain degree.  That's why I wanted to marry so quickly, kept it small and quiet, because I knew upon seeing you, that if anyone tried to harm you or ended up killing you, even if it is my blood family, I would've been in that range. Immortal or not, I would've mounted their heads on stakes, shoved ram horns in their eyes and branded their tongues for decorations in my garden in Hell. " He said with a low growl. 

He looked at his wine swirling as he tilted the glass side to side lightly. "I get ridiculed for being a demon, and not doing demon things. Like choosing to remain celibate till marriage instead of participating in sodomy and blasphemy. I actively participate in the Church, show grace and mercy to others, help the poor, I make deals not to capture souls but to assist those who need a little supernatural help to begin with and they are simply sentenced to purgatory when they die to pay off any debt they have, then pass on to heaven. I don't cheat, lie, steal, kill intentionally, and am quite restrictive on my indulgement of earthy things. I built a fair business without bribery. My siblings often mistaken this as a sign that i don't know how to be a proper demon king. However I know exactly how to cause the most pain, ruin reputations, cheat, weave wonderful lies, kill someone a thousand different ways, take things without even being suspected once, and so on. Just because I don't like to live that way, does not mean I don't know how to. In fact, my father the first demon, Satan himself cowered from my power after he told a five-year old Aseroth exactly what occurred between him and my mother the day I was consecrated. And now he has a disfigured face from what I did to him. I'm probably the most unusual yet dangerous demon you'll ever meet. " He set down his glass. "But today is supposed to be a happy one, so please enough of the dark and evasive questions darling. Okay?"

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam listened to everything he said with interest and surprise, her eyes widening at how wrathful he had become during that time when one of his brothers tore his wings off as well as what had happened afterward. She then nodded in both understanding and reply regarding his reason for wanting a small and quiet wedding as well as it being quick and what would have happened if she had been injured or killed. Her face paled slightly at that and her eyes widened slightly as well but she recovered quickly.

She listened to everything else he said as he looked into his wine glass, feeling bad for him that he was treated that way. “Mm but you’re not dangerous or unusual to me but maybe that’s because I see you differently than everyone else. You’re right. I’m sorry. My curiosity got the better of me,” she said in reply to his last statement and short question.

"Curiosity is normal for humans and demons alike. You would've found out sometime. With you, I want to be the best I can be. "  One of his tails curled around hers. "You make me feel less like a monster and more like a man my mom would be proud of. " He offered her a smile taking her hand and kissing it tenderly. "However my word is my bond my love. My contract was sealed with my name and mark. What I told you yesterday at our wedding, and before it in that letter will keep you safe from any occurring anger of mine in the future. So if it happens, please do not fear me, or be afraid to approach me to calm me down. I would appreciate it if you did... I don't like the feeling of that anger. Now let's finish this, eat our wedding cake and go out to enjoy the sun on our wings and more of the garden. " He said softly before returning to his meal, still holding her hand fingers laced with hers. 

“Also cats. Really?” Sam said and asked in reply to his first few statements before and after she felt one of his tails curl around hers while also smiling a bit shyly when he kissed her hand. “I’ll definitely do that and that sounds wonderful. I’d love to do that with you,” she said in reply to the rest of his statements while softly squeezing his hand. She had already finished eating her food and drinking her lemonade so she sat and looked around the dining room while waiting for him to finish his meal. She wasn’t sure if the cake would be brought out as soon as he finished eating or if it would be brought out before he finished.

Edited by SkySong278

He was just drinking the last bit of wine after his last bite of fish when a small three tier chocolate cake with edible roses was brought out and their plates were cleared away they were handed a knife to cut it together. The cake itself was small, about the size of a China plate, the third layer being the size of a small tea saucer. It was perfect for two and the people in the castle to have a couple small pieces each. "Shall we cut it together my love?" Jach asked wrapping her fingers around the knife and his own hand around hers. 

“Mm that looks yummy and of course,” Sam said with a smile before her fingers were wrapped around the knife and his own hand was wrapped around hers. She then cut a piece of cake with some roses on top with him shortly afterward before putting it on a plate for her and Jach. “What was the reason for why we didn’t have a cake at the reception again?” she asked curiously after she had their piece of cake on a plate with a fork. She thought that it might have had something to do with the possibility of them leaving from there early or since there weren’t a whole lot of people and a small reception that there wasn’t a need for a cake but she didn’t want to assume those possibilities if neither of them weren’t the cause for why they didn’t have cake so she didn’t voice them out loud and kept them in her head.

Edited by SkySong278

"It was a small wedding. Everyone who was there, is here except your father. A cake, dancing and games would've taken us beyond dusk. We barely made it home in time anyway and I don't want to transform in a church although everyone there basically knew whom I was and a short explanation to your father could have cleared it up for him. The longer we stayed, the more dangerous it became. The more chances that a photographer could sneak inside and take a photo of me being a demon, the more chances that stupid red gorilla could crash the wedding, or one of my siblings popping up to... "congratulate" me. As I said before, I didn't want to risk anything happening. "  He explained feeding her a bite of cake on the fork. 

“Ah right. I remember that now. Sorry,” Sam said in reply to everything that he had said in reply to her question after listening to his explanation with a small blush on her cheeks. She then ate the piece of cake that he had put on the fork for her, looking like she was in bliss with her eyes closed. “Mm this is very good,” she said after she had swallowed it and also after she had opened her eyes again. She then got another bite of cake on the fork and held it up to his mouth for him to eat as well.