AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

“She is and oh I wonder why that is,” Sam said in reply before going with him and the other guests to the church banquet hall. She sat down beside him as the food and drinks were served.

She then took her glass that he filled with a golden red liquid from him as he handed it to her and raised it while hearing everything he said. She blushed slightly before kissing him back as he kissed her and then took a drink of the liquid she thought was the elixir that he told her about when he motioned for her to do so. When the glass was empty, she set it back down on the tabletop.

It burned going down, and after a few more toasts to the happy couple, she started to have a violet glow to her. It was starting to grow dark when the party wound down and Jach carried her to the car then headed home. He started to grow his horns in the car. "Ugh, winter is nearing, it's getting darker soon and the new moon doesn't help! Hopefully my tails and wings don't sprout until we get back home otherwise it'll be one uncomfortable ride. I had Zeroth move the journal to my room and Abigail pick out a pajama set for you... if you want to get comfortable when we get back. Is there any questions I can answer for you now?"

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam’s throat burned a bit after drinking the liquid in her glass which caused it to hurt somewhat every time she swallowed afterward. She hoped that it would be better the next day and that it was only a temporary effect before she went back to eating her food. She noticed that after a few more toasts that were held for them, that she was glowing a soft violet color before Jach carried her back out to the car when it started to get dark outside. As they headed back to the castle she listened to everything that he said and asked in the car ride back and said in reply, “I hope so too. Okay that sounds like a good idea and yes I do have two questions that I’d like to ask you now: Does the bishop know about you and your family? Also, will the burning sensation in my throat from drinking the elixir go away and will this glow I have from it also go as well?”

"He does. That's why I trust him. The church is a gateway to heaven, my castle is purgatory and the crypt the gate to Hell. Whomever is appointed as bishop of that church is told about me and my family.  The burning sensation will cool with water. I'll get you a glass when we get home. The glow needs to turn golden before it fades and it won't do that until.... well... you mate with an immortal. You may feel a little bit of pain. I can't guarantee that you won't sprout a tail or wings or something... most who seek immortality transforms into demons like Zeroth, I've never seen what happens to someone who never sought out immortality, was offered it, and had no greedy interest in the promise of youth and life.... " 

“Oh okay. I was wondering why he didn’t seem surprised with your mom’s appearance and then disappearance. That’s good to know because I was worried that it would be permanent. Like you? I’m fine with feeling a bit of pain and I wouldn’t mind having wings or a tail if I end up getting one of those. Maybe I’ll turn into an Angel but if I do turn into that would that mean that I’ll be working with your mom instead of being at home?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Like me what? No. There's angels in purgatory, just not at my home. I sometimes punish souls too harshly and they pop up to scold me on the good the soul did. Mostly it's the person's guardian Angel or a member of their family that reached heaven. Angels have different colored wings for their class. However you married a demonic creature and thus be called fallen with black or grey wings perhaps. They can be a mix of bat wings with feathers.  My own second set of wings were a beautiful red gold color.  Any other questions? Oh we arrived!" He grinned brightly helping her out and carrying her upstairs to his room as night fell. 

He set her on her feet, then froze for a moment, then scrambled at the buttons of his jacket and vest yanking off the tunic underneath as his wings spread, heaving a sigh of relief, covering his bear chest with the massive appendages. "My clothes are made with wing holes, that's why I wear a jacket all times even during summer to cover the large gaps in my shirt back. I didn't want to rip up my wedding suit and it wasn't made with wings in mind.  Now, read me a few questions from your journal. I'll help you take out your hair.." he said moving to pull out the pins that kept her hair up, carefully setting the crown on his vanity dresser. 

“You said that once the glow turns a gold color it’ll fade but only if I mate with an immortal so that’s why I was asking that and sorry that I didn’t specify what I was talking about. Oh okay. I was unaware that there were also angels in purgatory. So if I were to become an angel, I’d become a fallen one with either black or grey wings. Sounds like they were pretty and I’m sorry that you don’t have them anymore. I would’ve liked to see them. I’ll save the rest of my questions for when I have my journal in my hands,” Sam said in reply before they arrived back at the castle and he carried her up the stairs after they got out of the car.

After he set her down in his room she watched as he quickly took off his jacket vest and tunic before he spread out his wings while also letting out a sigh of relief. She then listened to everything else he said as an explanation of why he wore a jacket even during the summertime and nodded in understanding before nodding in thanks when he helped take out her hair. She then nodded again when she heard what he said regarding the questions she had for him that were in her journal before asking the ones she hadn’t asked yet that were the only ones left in there: “You said that I was pure of heart and that it was hard to find someone like that or something around the lines of that. What did you mean when you said that? Also are all your siblings demons of a certain emotion? You said while you under the influence of the venom that envy tore off your second pair of wings.”

"You are innocent. You see the good in everything. Even in a demon like me. Most would run at my offer. Yes, I've offered marriage to five other women all of whom stayed in different rooms, and for various amounts of times. All of whom  fled when they found out I was a demon. You had the shortest time yet you accepted me. You weren't afraid. That's rare. As for my siblings, I said names have power. My main siblings are assigned specific sins, known as the seven deadly sins. Envy is one of them. Envy, wrath, lust, sloth, pride, greed, gluttony.   Envy is the eldest and like his assigned sin is quite jealous that I, the youngest, get father's throne. He raged war with me, Wrath pinned me down, and envy cut off my angelic wings... they were larger than my dragon ones, beautiful and breathtaking. I still have them mounted in my office. " He said finishing with her hair then helping her undo part of the dress and corset beneath it.

"To answer your your previous question, yes, I am immortal and consecrating this marriage will make you fully immortal. It'll only turn gold when the deed is done and then will fade after any -if any- transformations occur. I'm hoping for a demon transformation honestly. The demon's tail is very touchy so when one horny demon wants another they grab and rub the tail. I've been told it's a pleasure unto itself, but I'm quite protective of my smooth tail so I never felt it before." He said nonchalantly as both tails made their appearance. He turned around to give her privacy, holding her pajamas draped in his smooth tail so she can change if she wanted. 

"Any more questions? How about the written ones?"

“Oh and I didn’t know that you tried being with other women other than me. Sorry that they treated you that way. I see your demon form as an extension of you so to me, it’s still you just a different part of who you are. Oh okay and sorry for thinking they were emotions. I forgot about the deadly sins. That was cruel of them. Could I see them sometime?” She thanked him for helping with her hair as well as helping undo the dress and corset because those were a bit tricky to undo if she were by herself.

“So me mating with you, my husband, would work? I understand and there’s a thought although I wonder what kind I’d be as well as what I’d look like. Oh and that’s interesting. If I end up becoming a demon and having a tail, could we try that out?” She then took her pajamas from him, or rather his second tail, before finishing undressing and then dressing into the pajamas. She hung up the dress and corset on a hanger that she was going to take back to her room in the morning but for now, kept it on his closet door.

“I have two more but they’re kind of the same one: do you truly have that chocolate importing business or is that just a front for your other job or do you do both?”

"Yes mating with me will work. And no, I'd rather not until I'm certain you're strong enough to fight them. Immortal doesn't mean you can't feel pain or heal quickly. It just means you can't die when stabbed multiple times. They will test your immortality to infuriate me, and it's been a long time since I've been truly furious. Irritable and snappish yes, absolutely berserk.. no. Not after I stopped drinking. " he replied, covering his back as he slipped off his shoes and socks, flicking his garder at her with a chuckle. 

"I do actually run a shipping business. Finest cloth, sweets, leathers, paintings, jewelry, flower seeds, the works. Underneath I do make deals in exchange for favors, often ending up paying with the finest goods to achieve the desired fame and fortune they wanted. So I guess you can say it's a bit of both......" he said his tails twitching, one curling around her waist. 

"As for the tail thing... " he purred. "Are you forgetting that I have one? You are my wife... and I'd like to be with you tonight, but.." he stood up and walked over to her, smooth tail curling up under her chest and the other one down her leg carefully holding the barbed tip away from her leg to not hurt her on accident.  His wings folded around her pressing her into his pale, bare, scarred chest a deep purr sounded as he cupped her cheeks looking into her eyes. "I'd love to be with you as a man who loves his beautiful wife would...." he repeated. "However I am a keeper of my vows and will not pressure you if don't wish to. If you don't.......Please.... please let me hold you like this... enjoy the feeling of another person with me. Let me relish in this moment before we sleep tonight my love..." his nose brushed hers as he leaned in like he was going to kiss her, hesitating, then moved his lips to her ear to whisper sweet nothings to her. "My beautiful starlight, whose beauty surpasses my own garden of wonders that outshine the gardens of Babel.... this smell drives me insane, all my favorite smells rolled into one. You looked Devine today my sweet moonflower..."

“Okay and that would probably be a good idea then. They sound dangerous and I wouldn’t want you to get hurt over protecting me from them. I also meant seeing your wings that you displayed in your office,” Sam said in reply before giggling in response to his chuckling when he flicked his garter at her.

“Okay and could I perhaps go see where you work the next time you go to see new orders that have come in? I’m just curious to see where you work but if you work out of somewhere other than here, then never mind.” She gasped a bit when she felt one of his tails curling around her waist before hearing the rest of what he said and asked.

“No, I didn’t forget. That was mostly for if I transform into a demon and get a tail that we could try that out so that I know how it feels,” she said before she felt his tails moving on her and she was pressed up against his bare chest by his wings. She trailed her fingers lightly over his scars as she looked into his eyes and heard the rest of what he said before he started whispering sweet things into her ear after it had looked like he was going to kiss her. “I’d like that too to be with you like a husband and wife should and oh? What are your favorite things?” she said and asked in reply softly to the rest of the statements he said.

Edited by SkySong278

"Of course you can see my wings love. You can travel with me. I go to the nearest busy port. " he said softly as she touched his scars. He started humming a tune from a new play at a theater. "Chocolates and jasmine with lilies and lemons. Bright starlit nightlife and warm summer sunshine. New shipments that bring colorful things, these are a few of my favorite things." He chuckled pressing his lips to hers. 

His tails unwound from her as he lifted her whisking her to the bed.  He took his time, teasing and loving her until nearly one in the morning before snuggling with her and falling asleep. 

Sam smiled before nodding in reply to his responses and then listened as he sang a tune from a new play that listed some of his favorite things. When he kissed her, she kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

She continued to kiss him when she felt him bring her to the bed as well as the feeling of his tails wrapped around her fading. She gasped and moaned the whole time he teased and loved her and then snuggled against him when they went to bed around one the next morning. Little did she know that as she slept, she started to transform into a tall and beautiful demon with giant wings and a thin, snake-like tail that had an arrowhead like tip at the end of it.

Edited by SkySong278

((Given the fact they are both nude now, clothing doesn't magically appear in this world. Sorry, I thought you'd have her get dressed in something to tease him or something like that.))

Jach woke around mid afternoon, stretched out leasherly and slipped from the bed getting the trays of food he smelled from his sitting room. He came back in blinked at the form in the bed. "By the Babylon tower and Hell's locust pit I've never seen a demoness so lovely in my life!" He said breathlessly. 

He carefully moved over to her and kissed her awake. "Dearest... Wife.... wake up. I have breakfast and you should look in a mirror my dear. Such beautiful wings and horns..." he purred, his tails that were carrying the trays, set them down on a short table as he stroked the smooth membrane of one wing knowing that she'd feel everything. 

((sorry. I forgot that they wear the same clothes in their demon form that they were wearing in their human form before shifting to their demon form and not completely different clothes. I edited out the part about the different clothing))

Sam woke up slightly when she felt him kissing her and she kissed him back hearing everything that he said afterward. “Hm? Ah,” she asked because she didn’t know what he was talking about before also letting out a small moan afterward when she felt one of his tails stroking something. She stretched a bit as she got out of bed and then went to the mirror as he requested she do, her eyes widening a bit in surprise at what she saw reflected there.

“I transformed and I have wings, a tail and horns?” she asked incredulous as she touched each thing she listed in the mirror and with her eyes still wide as well as a small blush on her cheeks for her being naked. “Will I shift between a human form and this one like you do during the day and at night or will this be permanent? I’m also guessing that I’ll need to put holes in my clothing now, too?”

Edited by SkySong278

"I don't know. You don't smell full blooded. The day and night thing is something that is unique to me dear, however I will teach you how to hide these..." he said coming up behind her touching her horns. "These..." he said running his hands down her wings. "And this..." he purred wrapping his fingers around her tail and sliding his hand down it's length kissing the tip. "You can wear mine until you get your forms under control. It's a simple type of magic. We learn to do it as children so I have no doubts that you'll learn quickly. I took a month off for our honeymoon and the castle is closed off for visitors so no worries about being spotted like this. We can travel after the month is up to were ever you want to go. Swiss alps, Berlin, Rome, Crete, Athens, London... you name the city and we'll go.  But for now, let's eat breakfast. I'm starving...." 

“Okay so something like a cloaking spell,” Sam said in reply before she moaned a bit when he touched her horns, wings and especially her tail. “So I’d be able to shift back and forth between the two? I’m glad that it’s easy to learn and I’m also glad you took a month off to help me. That’s a relief to know because I wouldn’t know how to explain this and I don’t want to give the gorilla another excuse to pick on us again. Hm it’s a tie between the alps and Athens currently,” she said in reply to the rest of his statements before turning and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Both of his tails curled around hers and he kissed her neck tenderly. "Lets eat first before any more play my love. However if that gorilla spots you like this, you'll likely give him a heart attack or stroke. With any luck he'd die from it then I get to assign tortures to him. " he grinned wickedly. "Ah, yes like a cloaking spell. Although it's day time, I can choose to keep this form  or allow it to fade to my human self but I don't want you to feel left out so I'll stay like this until you can transform. I will teach you to fly too my love. " he said wrapping his arms around her waist backing up to a chair and pulling her onto his lap as he sat down. He lifted the tops off the trays reveling finger foods they can feed each other if they wanted. Little sandwiches, strawberries and cherries without the seeds, olives, chocolate squares, grapes, shrimp and imitation crab just to name a few. Dates, mangos, chocolate covered blueberries cherries and strawberries were on his tray with a few other sea food options.

He chuckled. "Why do I get the feeling that my servants want us to be locked in the bedroom for a day or two with this spread?" He picked up a shrimp, dipped it in the sauce and ate it with a purr. 

“Who’s the one that got me pleasured in the first place? Ha it’ll serve him right and I’m sure that you’ll enjoy that,” she asked and said in reply after moaning again when she felt both his tails wrap around her one as well as his tender kiss against her neck. “Okay and I’m guessing you’ll teach me how to transform back to my human form as well?” She then walked with him as he pulled her towards a chair to sit in before she sat sideways on his lap before he lifted the lid off of the tray to reveal a whole bunch of food.

“I’m guessing they anticipated this would happen and maybe wanted us to find out more about each other,” she suggested with a small shrug before eating a chocolate square with a happy look on her face as well as a happy sound in the back of her throat.

Edited by SkySong278

"First you must get used to this form, seeing yourself like this otherwise you'll be stuck as human. Not that it would be a bad thing, but I'm sure you'll love to fly on your own, enjoy the power that your demon side brings you and can accompany me to other gates of purgatory like this place. " He explained eating a strawberry next, then a chocolate covered cherry before feeding her an Echlare. 

"Oh? Did you get riled up Mrs. Eclare? Speaking of getting to know each other better, what are your favorite things? I know fairies and Griffins... swordplay, archery.. anything else? What are your favorite colors, horse breed, dog breeds type of flowers... favorite food dish and sweet treats?" He asked giving her a cherry. 

“Okay and I’d like to do all that stuff,” she said in reply before eating the eclaire that he offered her and then got a chocolate covered strawberry next.

“Yes and I’ll let you have three guesses as to whose fault it is that made me that way in the first place. You forgot unicorns and wolves; they’re my favorite along with fairies and griffins. My favorite colors are silver, blue, purple, and green. Favorite horse breed is Arabian and favorite dog will have to be husky although I like shelties (Shetland sheep dogs; they’re a smaller version of collies) as well. Favorite flowers are chocolate cosmos. Favorite food dish is pasta and favorite sweet treats are anything chocolate or chocolate covered.” She then ate the cherry he offered her before feeding him an eclaire.

Edited by SkySong278

"Wings, horns, tail?" He chuckled eating the Echlare. "Sounds like I got you hooked on chocolate. You never mentioned unicorns, I know about a few. Very rare. We keep war unicorns in Hell. Feisty things those ones are..." He mused eating another shrimp. "Huskies are quite the troopers, I however prefer the mastiff or the Saint Bernard. Horse breed, probably a gypsy vanor or a wild mustang. Blue, purple, red, gold, and silver for colors..... my decor might have given that one away. Dragons and snakes of course, but I also love flying foxes, those are large bats that eat fruit. Flower.... oh dear that's a hard one. Any flower in the Lily family. Calla Lily, trumpets, tiger Lily, tulips, star of Bethlehem, and 700 more different species of the Liliaceae family."

He said eating a little sandwich. 

"Food dish is salmon filet with garlic,onions, lemon zest and roasted Portobello mushrooms, a side of salmon caviar with a lovely bottle century old Pinot Noir. Afterwards, a tart lemon marange pie with a glass of Riesling from my home country, Germany. What I wouldn't give for a glass of wine... shipping all the world's finest wines and spirits yet not getting a taste of any is absolutely Hell! I don't go overboard much, but I feel guilty if I come home smelling of wine and Zeroth does his best to irritate me or cause me pain on 'accident' because he's pissed I cut him off and locked up the wine cellar. " he huffed. 

“Well also you which I guess would have been a fourth guess because you made me feel good on my horns, wings, and tail. No I told you I liked chocolate after choosing the same dessert as you that first night I was here and yes I did mention unicorns that night as well. Remember when you took me through the hallway with all those paintings and one of them I stopped to admire was the one with the wolves? I said that they were my favorite creatures along with unicorns and griffins. May I see them sometime? I’d like to see them even if they are feisty. I might be able to handle them. I especially like the husky mixes. They’re so cute. I don’t mind St. Bernards and like them as well but like huskies and shelties more. I’ve never heard of the gypsy vanor breed before but I have heard of mustangs and also blue roans and the second one is a close favorite behind the Arabian. Hm sounds like we have three favorite colors in common. Oh I didn’t know those existed but they sound interesting. That’s a lot of flowers you like but it’s a good variety.” She also ate a little sandwich after hearing what some of his favorite things were as well as after eating a strawberry.

“I also like any kind of fish, oven roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes, and cheesy butter potatoes. I like any kind of pie as dessert and ice cream. Pretty much anything sweet I like so not only chocolate. Maybe we can go out and get some once I get better control over my forms? Hm sounds like you need to unlock the wine cellar and then he won’t be so pissed at you,” she said in reply to the rest of what he said before using her tail to get a shrimp and another strawberry off of the tray.

Edited by SkySong278

"Gypsy vanor are a specific breed and unknown to some for their rarity. I can't unlock the wine cellar. Zeroth has a tendency to overdrink then have large orgies being an incubus, he tends to overdraw the life force of his bed mates when drunk. It left me cleaning up multiple bodies and fighting off angry villagers. This place was quite small a century ago. It really grew in the passed fifty years." He said eating a strip of crab with his own tail. 

“Ah and I would love to see them some time if there are any around here. Oh okay and that’s a very good reason to keep it locked. Wow and I would have loved to see it then in its prime but I bet the chaos was a bit too much to contend with and it wouldn’t have been safe for me to be around,” she said in reply before eating the shrimp and then the strawberry afterward while using her tail to put it in her hands.

Edited by SkySong278