AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"Darling you'll look lovely either way, besides when we get back home, we can take long walks and rides through town to work it all off and I'll take you to the harbor in the next town over so we can look at my goods and see how sales are going." He said happily as his tails came out  as dusk fell and he cought her rook nibbling on it as she made her move. 

“Well thank you for saying that but I still don’t like being fat. That sounds good and I’d love to see your goods as well as how sales are going,” she said in reply before noticing his tails come out and one of them taking her rook. She pouted jokingly before taking one of his bishops and also nibbling on it. She then turned into her demon form because she wanted to be before studying the board to see where she could make her next move while continuing to eat his bishop piece.

"Well my love I am glad you are curious because you now own half and I did promise I'll show you the workings of my business and you know I keep my promises." He said taking a bishop from her. 

"I'm always curious and I'm glad to be sharing your company with you. I know you do," she said just as he took a bishop from her. She had her tail move her other rook to take one of his pawns before eating it after having her tail put it in her hand.

One of his tails curled around the tip of hers as he grinned moving his queen to take another rook away. "The most powerful piece in chess is the Queen. She can make all moves and jump spaces. Check. " He said with a grin. "And I have a equally powerful queen by my side." He pulled the tip of her tail to his lips and kissed it softly before letting go of it so she could move her king. 

She blushed a bit when the tip of her tail was curled in one of his before watching as his queen piece took her other room piece away and listening to everything he said afterward. Her blush darkened slightly at his words of him having an equally powerful queen by his side before he softly kissed the tip of her tail and then it go afterward. When it was free from his grasp, she used it to move her king piece out of the way of his queen before saying, “And I have an equally powerful king at my side.” After she said what she did, she had her tail curl around his smooth one before bringing it over to her in turn and then kissed the tip of it as well in retaliation.

He blushed as well and then leaned forward with half the rook in his mouth for a kiss and to give her a bite. His tail moved his on the knight so when he pulled away he said "check" with a smirk and a wink. 

She leaned towards him when she saw him wanting to give her a bite of the rook he had captured as well as a kiss and gave him that before taking a bite of the piece. While she was doing that, though it appeared that he had his tail move one of his knights towards her king to trap him. She pouted a bit when she heard what he said before saying, “You did that as a distraction. No fair.” She then had her king capture the knight before taking a bite out of it before sticking her tongue out purely for fun.

Edited by SkySong278

He chuckled and stuck his purple tounge out at her, looking like a gargoyle statue with the long pointed tounge curling from his mouth. "All is fair in love and war sweetie. We're in love and this is a war game. " He laughed when she took his knight only to move his bishop to take her exposed queen. He toyed with the chocolate peice. "I don't know if we'll make it to go fish tonight dearest. " He chuckled lowly and then stretched out  lounging on the chair his two tails curling around each other and formed a heart behind him as he watched her carefully.  "I can get used to this. Three thousand years and I finally have someone who I can be intimate with. I will tell you love, the every second with you is worth the long wait." He purred.

“Okay,” she said in reply before giggling a bit and then watched as he moved his bishop to take her queen afterward. “That’s okay. Maybe we can save that game for tomorrow,” she said in reply to what he said regarding them possibly not being able to play go fish tonight. “Maybe we can also just eat the rest of these pieces and the board instead of continuing to play. Smelling all this chocolate is starting to tempt me to do that anyway,” she added before watching him lean back in his chair before his tails formed a heart behind him. She blushed a bit like she had done earlier and then it darkened slightly when she heard what he said last. “Me too. I feel the same on both of those counts but of course I’m a lot younger than three thousand,” she said in reply before shivering slightly at his purr.

"Well, to human years I may seem old but in demon age... I'm close to your age. Anyway, I don't mind that idea. Besides, Check mate." He said with a grin moving a piece amd trapping her king between his took, queen and bishop. He then handed her his king still nibbling on her piece and licked the melted chocolate from his fingers, a tail throwing another log on the fire. He moved almost snake like around her, slipping from the chair and curled around hers kissing her neck softly. "I'm glad you feel the same way. I can't wait to have little devils running around the house, spending rainy days playing games with you, cold winters curled up in a blanket and my wife..." He hummed in content laying his head on her lap sitting on the floor tails handing her a  chess piece and then himself one, alternating between strawberry and dark chocolate. 

“Oh and shoot,” she said in reply to everything he said before being given his king piece to eat. “Why thank you love,” she said before starting to nibble on it just as he licked his fingers clean of melted chocolate which made her shiver a bit at the sight. She then ate another part of the piece just as he moved almost snake-like towards her before feeling him kiss her neck which made her moan a bit in response. “Me too,” she said in reply to the rest of what he said while feeling his head in her lap. She stroked his hair before taking the piece he offered her as well as the others he gave her as she ate each piece.

"Now I know how my pups feel when they get petted. It feels quite nice." He said finishing the last peice, licked his fingers once more and then kissed her carrying her to the bed with a purr like growl. 

____

Morning came too soon. Still, like a excited kid on Christmas, Jach woke up, started the shower, then carried his still sleepy wife into the shower so she had to wake up. After washing up, cleaning the few chocolate hand prints on the floor (from where he moved to curl around her chair) and bundling up he headed into the inn for breakfast, dragging the sleads from the cabin behind him giggling non-stop. He never ever been sledding before, but it looked like flying only on the ground and he loved flying so it was the perfect thing for him to try in the snow. 

“Maybe I should this more often then,” she said in reply with a small smile before eating the rest of the piece she was currently eating and then also licking her fingers clean of melted chocolate afterward. Then she also kissed him back before she was picked up and brought to the bed.

~-~-~

The next morning, Sam didn’t want to wake up but she did just a little bit when Jach carried her into the shower. She then completely woke up while she washing her hair and body before rinsing out the shampoo and conditioner from her hair and then rinsing off the soap from her face and body afterward. She then dried off, dressed and followed him to the inn for breakfast after putting on her jacket, hat, and gloves. After she ate, she followed him back to the cabin where he got the sleds and then followed him to the hill to try them out. She smiled when she heard him giggling and couldn’t wait to show him how to do it.

They took a chair to the top of the bunny hill as it was called and he handed her a sled with a grin. He then went up to a group of kids getting ready and watched them carefully. 

"Whatcha looking at Mister?" A older boy who was looking after his siblings asked him looking suspicious.

"Oh, I never got to sled when I was little and I don't know how. You guys are like pros at this, I was wondering if you could show me how?" Jach said, a girl in pink giggled. "I can show you! It's easy!" An boy scoffed. "You never sledded before? Yeah right!"

"I grew up where it was warm and didn't actually see snow until I was an adult. I get sleepy in the cold though, so I stayed inside plus I'm always very busy with work. " He explained. 

The kids looked at each other then pulled him to the spot they were at. "All you do is sit on the sled." One said and Jach got on the sled with his feet out. "Like this?" He looked confused when they laughed and told him how to have his feet on the runners or on the sled itself. Once he got situated he looked at them. "Now how do you make it go waaaahhh!" He started to say as all seven kiddos pushed from behind and he went sailing down the hill laughing until he hit a bank and crash landed in the snow in a drift. He popped out and whooped waving his arms around and running to the chairs to get back up the hill to go again.