AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

Sam also woke up when she heard the squeaking before looking at Jach when she saw him eating some of the food that was brought. She sat up and stretched before getting up and getting some food as well, bringing it back over to the bed shortly afterward, and eating it when she was sitting next to him again. She also let out a contented purr as she ate the fruit and even had her eyes close slightly with a blissful look on her face.

"try the Papaya! It's from an island called Hawaii. The they are quite phonetic in their speaking it's amazing! Every sound means something different for them. It's my favorite. They also have one called coconut it has water and has two layers to it. I have the chefs pit it on cakes. Nobody else knows about it it's amazing!" He said holding a spoon of it to her.

“Okay,” Sam said in reply to his first statement before taking the spoon he offered to her that had a piece of papaya on it and still had the look of bliss on her face afterward. “Mm it’s really good,” she said before listening to the rest of what he said. “I’d like to go there sometime,” she said in regards to Hawaii and how the people there talked. “It sounds like an interesting place.”

Edited by SkySong278

"it is but the locals aren't too kind to demons,they mainly called me when there was a volcano erupting, and offered me a bride to silence it for a while. Very primitive peoples but very strong. Cheiften beat me in a arm wrestle! I only was able to visit once and got a few seeds so I can grow the plants and flowers there. I'm sorry to say we can't visit again. " He said eating his Papaya to the rinde and sighed in content. "A good breakfast. " He said taking his empty plate to the dumbwaiter and set it inside. 

“Oh that’s too bad. They kind of sound nice enough except for the not liking demons bit,” Sam said in reply while also eating her own papaya to the rind and then finishing eating the rest of the fruit that was on her plate. “Indeed it was a very good breakfast,” she said while bringing her plate over to the dumbwaiter as well. “What’s on the agenda for today?”

"Locating all the passeges to my other castle then taking one of them to the Swiss Alps to start our honeymoon." He said simply. He took a phone from the wall, spun the number dail  and spoke to someone on the other end of the phone in a different language like Russian or something then hung up. "I'm having warm clothes sent here for us to pack and change into before we leave. " He explained.

“Okay and sounds like fun,” Sam said in reply before hearing the rest of what he said both in the other language and what he translated. “Got it. Can’t wait to go. Should be very fun. There may or may not be a spontaneous snowball fight,” she said in reply with a smile and a mischievous gleam in her eyes before standing up from the bed and stretching in order to wake herself up a bit more.

"Snow ball fight?" He said tilting his head curiously. "I don't know that one. People make snow angels but snow ball fight I don't know about. You'll have to show me when we get there. I don't go out in the cold often, and snow melts when I touch it. I said before I hibernate during winter so I am not informed on the winter fun ordeal. "  He pressed a button sending the dumbwaiter back to the kitchen.

“Mhm. It’s when you pack snow into balls and throw them at other people. You can also build forts if there’s enough snow to do it with. Ah and I’d definitely like to show you when we get there. Will we mostly be in demon form while there or can we also be in human form? If so, do you still melt snow while in that form or only while in your demon one?” Sam said and asked in reply to all that he said while watching the dumbwaiter go back to the kitchen.

He laughed and pulled her into a kiss. "So many questions. Such a curious imp you are. " He chuckled softly. "Human of course love. Anyplace outside of Hell and my castle we are to appear human. Plus, I am part dragon. No matter what form I take my body is warmer then adverge and fluctuates on my mood. Usually I am calm but things like anger and happiness or joy can raise my internal temperature so I am most likely going to be throwing slush at you. They trade often with Germany there so I'll speak German to them. Oh, and you'll realize that you can understand other languages. The people who asked you questions yesterday at the steps to this place spoke Greek, Spanish, French and Russian.  So you'll be able to speak to the locals there. " 

Sam kissed him back before hearing everything that he said. “Still getting used to your world so I might ask a few more later. Okay just asking and I only asked two questions. Ah right I almost forgot about that regarding you being part dragon and I wouldn’t mind having slush thrown at me. I’ll just show you how to pack a snowball but probably not actually throw it at you. Okay and oh? That’s cool. I can’t wait to go.”

"Two is a quite a bit for me in the morning...  I had something sent up for you to wear and the mountain clothes I have in a room next to the doorway to Switzerland. Definitely going to stop by the chocolatetier I have a contract with there. Now let's see here..." He said opening the bedroom door and lifting a small trunk into the room. He opened it and inside where three outfits, a morning dress, a pair of loose pants and a backless shirt that was modest, and another more queenly gown with a low cut bodice and a slit up the leg to the hip. All where of the colors she listed the day before to the talors that had asked her what colors she liked. "Whatever you don't choose today we can always take back home or build your new wardrobe here. " He opened a walk in closet in the bathroom pointing to the other side that was empty. His side had various outfits for different cultures and eras. He chose a loose linen shirt dyed pine green and lose dark brown pants to go with it. 

“Oh and I guess I’ll remember that for next time. Oh thank you and I’ll make sure to look through both of those outfits. I thought we were already going to go to the chocolatier,” Sam said in reply before going over to the trunk that Jach had brought into the room to look through everything that was in there. She picked the loose pants and backless, modest shirt before going to the dressing screen and changing into them there afterward. She then looked into Jach’s closet, seeing the empty side there and figured it was for her. “The two gowns can stay here so I can start a collection of clothes to wear here,” she said in reply before walking out of the closet so that he could change in privacy.

Jach laughed as she left for him to change. "Darling! We're husband and wife now. We can see each other change clothes. " He hung up the other two outfits on her side then took her hand. "Let's go on the tour I'll just show you the portals to my home, the rest can be seen later, then off to Switzerland! Amana made a chocolate fondue fountain and I want to try dipping mangos in it and blueberries and strawberries and-" he said skipping to the door then stopped clearing his throat and fixed his shirt. "That is, the woman who runs the chocolate shop there. " He says after composing himself. 

“Sorry. Old habits and all that,” Sam said in reply before he took her hand and she heard everything that he said afterward. “Sounds good and chocolate dipped/covered strawberries are my favorite,” she said before giggling softly when she watched him skipping to the door. “Ah and I can’t wait to meet her,” she said in reply to who he said Amana was. “Let’s go on that tour now.”

Jach grinned and lead her out and down the corridor three doors down, that where around thirty five feet apart, he stopped at an alcove with a landscape painting of a alchemist study. "This one leads directly to my study. " He said moving on. "Really nothing up there but my contracts. The only one that uses that is a little boy from the fifth ring who takes all contracts and death records to me to look over." He left the wing and was back in the main entrance on the fourth floor he stopped by a statue of a dragon guarding a sword, curled around the blade and head above it looks like it would strike whomever draws it from the stone base on the ground. "Pull the sword from the stone and it takes you too the back courtyard, the fountain you see has a door. To get back to here through that door, you move the arm of the man shooting the arrow back. Hmmm..." He looked at the other corridor entrances muttering to himself pointing to the different levels. "Rings ((first floor right hall from their left side fourth floor)), places of death ((second floor right hall)), going down that one for Switzerland ((first floor left)), ah... We need to go down. Most of the passages are lined in one area of my castle here. Places of pergitory are first floor left and second floor right, anything related to my home is on the second floor left side except for my study and the courtyard one. " He said going down two flights and into a warmer, carpeted corridor that had shiny things and some jeweled flowers from the garden in arrangements. "My favorite one... Everything is close in this area. Another fun fact about this place, it's always being built in a part. Rooms beeing added, rings expanding as death toll rises, the castle itself is like it is living. The king's room is chosen for him. My dad had the basement. Mine is up there, although I wish it was here. It's hard to explain...."

Sam followed after Jach as he started to lead her around the different corridors on the tour of the castle. She listened carefully to where each hall led to and made a mental map of each one and labeling it. She would draw it out later in her journal when they were back at the surface castle. “Good to know,” she said in regards to where his study was as well as what was up there before hearing how to get out to the courtyard and back in. She made sure to add those to her mental map as well as well as the instructions on how to work them. When they reached an area that was two flights down and much warmer along with carpet and shiny things such as jeweled flowers, she looked around in awe and interest at it. “I think it might be my favorite as well. It’s so pretty. That’s very interesting and not to worry. You don’t have to explain it.”

"Oh thank goodness. I honestly don't know where to begin with that. Now you may recognize this..." He said stopping at a panel of wall depicting Dante's description of the last ring of hell. "This one along with the one of Hati and Skoll by the dinning room match the ones that are mirrored in my home. Now the other Dante works leads to the other rings and all but the fifth are sealed shut on both ends to keep unwanted visitors out. For the fifth ring, it's the garden of Eden tapestry. That one you must press on the apple on the tapestry you may feel a pin prick but blood is the way to unseal it. For the one I showed you, at home you must light the torches on both sides with your flames. Here you close the third demon's mouth to split Judas in half and the way opens up.  "He explained to her then moved along down the hallway. 

Sam just smiled a bit in reply to what he said in his first statement before following him to other tapestries that led to other places. “I do recognize it,” she said when they stopped at a depiction of the last ring of hell that was a Dante work before listening to everything else he said while labeling them on her mental map and what to do for each in order to get through to where they led. She nodded in understanding before following after him again to continue the tour

Edited by SkySong278

He saw her pause and snapped his fingers, a servent popped up beside him. "Yes your majesty, you called?" The maid said head bowed. "Have the map keeper make a copy of the secret ways to my home up top to the second corridor and the one from here and my house to the fifth ring. " He ordered. The woman bowed lower. "Absolutely Your Majesty. Should I place it with the suitcases for your trip to Switzerland?" She asked. "Yes, and please describe the workings in English. Place it among my wife's things. Good morning Emma." He said and continued to walk away. "Good morning your highnesses." The maid repeated and disappeared in a small puff of smoke. 

"You still will have to see physical locations for you to pass through by yourself. I jump from this place and home quite often and stay here for a few days at a time in the winter to keep me from hibernating. The next one is the library." He said pointing to a alcove with a vase of jeweled lillies and one laying on the pedestal it  was set on. "Simple one. Blood prick then stick it in the vase. See this dark dot there in the middle of the vase? That's my blood. You place the drop there as you slip in the flower otherwise it doesn't do anything. More complex ones like the sword and the bow ones on the statues don't require it for normal humans wouldn't be able to open them. The blood also keeps out by brothers for it only works with mine or my chosen servents, and since you consumed a drop of my blood and it changed you, you can get through as well.  So that way the dead stay with the dead and the living stays on Earth. "

“I was going to draw a map later when we got back to the castle up top when I had my journal but thank you. I’ll make sure to use it as I move back and forth from here and the other one. Good morning,” Sam said after their conversation was over and before the maid disappeared and then followed after him and heard the rest of what he said. She nodded in understanding about what he did not to hibernate in the winter and then followed him to the hallway that led to the alcove with potted jeweled lilies with a doorway that led to the library in the purgatory home and heard what she did with how to get there as well as what he explained about the statues and how his brothers couldn’t in due to his blood. “Ah very good to know,” she said in reply after he was done explaining and while she also looked around the library. “Where to next?”

Edited by SkySong278

((not in library! In hallway by alcove with pot of jeweled lillies. That one leads to the library at his pergitory home. ))

He continued to walk down the hallway pointing out statues, painting or tapestries that lead to (and in order) the fireplace in the sitting area, a guest bedroom in his house, the back garden greenhouse with the Japanese flowers in it and  lastly, the great Hall in his smaller castle. The last one was a piller like the ones in the great hall at his place on Earth.  Each one (again in order) you had to prick your finger and put it on the ruby eye of the fireplace statue, press two bricks behind the tapestry and slice your finger on both hands while in the holes, move the painting upside-down and write the character for dragon on the parchment there behind it in blood, and then press her wedding ring into the chin of the dragon and turn clockwise till three clicks sound. He has one for his insignia ring. This one doesn't require blood, only the rings, and he had a indentation on the chin of the dragon of both her flower wedding band, and the crest of his ring he used to seal wax. 

((sorry. edited it))

She followed after him and saw each thing he pointed to as well as listened closely to where they led and what she had to do at each. She didn’t think she knew the character for dragon so she figured that she would have to learn it on her own later so that she’d be able to get to the guest room in his house. She noticed the crest of her ring on the chin of the dragon statue and pressed it there so that she could get a feel for it before removing it again afterward. “I’ll keep all that in mind,” she said before rubbing a finger over the dragon statue and then turning slightly to examine the paintings and tapestries that were around them in the area that they were now in.