AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"ok. Good." He said heaving a sigh of relief. " Now let's go enjoy dinner and head to bed. Oh I forgot.." he pulled out a jeweled necklace and held it up to phoenix to inspect. "Here you are. The best of my own collection. I hope it's too your standards" he said. The female dragon took the piece by her thin tail tip and laid it on a pile of completely necklaces. He patted a sot spot on her nose. "Glad you like it. I'll bring some fabric and a painting later. The church is replacing it's stain glass windows so I'll bring those here. I know you like them and they are your favorite thing to collect." A rumble sounded as she slowly blinked in response and then lifted her head lighting oil trenches along the cavern hidden by the vastness. It quickly wound it's way around brightening the chamber and a almost every rock from the ceiling had large and small stain glass windows suspended on chains depicting many things but most had church things or of Kings and queens. The panels made multicolored squares appear on the ground and jewels that were strune in piles. 

"She's quite proud of them. She wanted to show them off. We'll take a look another time pheonix! It's close to dark soon. We should be going!" He called up to the beast. 

“Okay,” Sam said in reply and was about to turn and head back the way they came before noticing that Jach was handing Phoenix a beautiful necklace. She watched this exchange curiously before watching as the dragon placed the piece of jewelry in a pile that contained only necklaces. She then heard another conversation he had with her (Phoenix) regarding stain glass windows as well as fabric before watching the latter light some oil trenches which revealed a lot of windows that were hung on display as well as some piles of jewels that were nearby.

“Ah and they’re all very nice,” she said in reply to Jach’s explanation before hearing all that he said to the dragon afterward. She waved to her before turning and starting to head back in the direction that she thought they had come from.

This way here. Entrance shifts for security. Can't have random demons entering the royal coffers yeah?" He chuckled heading into a different direction and ending up in the castle once more heading to a different dinning room showing her the same skoll and Hati painting only the sun and moon reversed spots. "This is one entrance to my place it leads you here outside dinning room number three. " He said pointing to a brass three beside the door. 

“Oh okay and nope we can’t,” she said in reply with a small giggle before following behind him back to the castle and then also to a different dining room than they were in earlier for lunch. She noticed the same Skoll and Hati painting that was in the surface castle but also noticed that the sun and the moon in this version were reversed. “Ah okay good to know. I’ll remember that for later,” she said as she studied the brass that was beside the door.

He headed in and an even bigger meal was brought out to him after he rang a silver bells near his chair. This room was smaller, only for chairs and a round table. He once more ate quite a bit and in silence.

After the meal he took her hand, lead her up to the forth floor and into a massive double doorway  that was a more detailed variation of the one at home this time made of black iron.  He went in and it had two floors to his room part on top was a study area, a table and chairs sat around a massive fire place and it seems to have a whole house in one room. The study/library on the second floor with a reading corner and a grand piano in two separate corners, a set of bag pipes rested on a chair beside the piano.  The lower floor held a walk in closet, a large bathroom behind brass door and a massive bed, larger than any one on Earth. No curtains, no headboard or foot board just the bed.  "Well.. this is my bedroom. Has been for all my life. Read every book, can play the piano and pipes, and here's where I learned to knit. " He flopped in a chair by the fireplace and snapped his fingers and purple flames erupted inside as the windows in the room got darker. 

Sam followed behind him into the smaller dining room and also started to eat the meal after it was set in front of them, saying nothing the whole time and just enjoying the deliciousness of the food.

She was then led up to the fourth floor after they were both done eating and to his room which she took in with wide eyes. She had never seen a room that had two floors before or didn’t think she had until just then. “Wow it’s really extravagant. I’m not surprised you’ve read all the books here especially since you said you’ve been here all your life,” she said before following him over to where he now sat in a chair next to the fireplace. She watched the flames turn purple in color after he had snapped his fingers and then stood behind him, gently massaging his shoulders afterward in case he needed that.

Jach heaved a heavy sigh as she rubbed his shoulders. "Darling, you must be tired, sit down please..." He said relaxing under her touch his shoulders stiff and tight. He ran his claws through his hair and sighed as the lank strands fell between his fingers. "I need a bath love. " He said getting up and moved to the bathroom. "Feel free to look around, I'm going to relax a bit. " He slipped into the doorway, a tail flicking a pair of pants across the room missing the laundry hamper by a couple feet. A shirt followed soon after and the underwear actually made it into the hamper. 

“I’m not that tired but okay,” Sam said in reply before feeling him relax a bit under her touch before she pulled away to sit in a chair that was close to the one he was sitting in. She then heard what he said regarding him needing a bath and her feeling free to look around if she wished. “Alright,” she said before she turned slightly to see him throw his pants and shirt just short of the hamper where they were meant to go followed by his underwear which actually made it into the hamper. With a sigh, she got up and put both his pants and shirt in the hamper before sitting back down in the chair that she had been sitting in earlier. After a few more minutes of staring at the fire, she fell asleep there in the chair.

Edited by SkySong278

He came out a little bit later drying his hair with a short towel around his waist. "You could have joined- oh... Hmmm..." He said softly and he saw her alseep. He put on pants and picked her up. Using his tails to support her, he managed to get her out of her dirty clothes and into a soft shirt of his (the servents not expecting a Queen so his room wasn't quite prepared) and unmade his bed laying her down in the silk sheets placing a kiss tenderly on her lips before crawling in bed beside her with a candle and a pair of half moon wire glasses as he looked over a few things before blowing out the candle leaving only the fireplace to light up the room. He pulled her against his chest and kissed her hair as both their crowns appeared and she glowed with a faint light  blue aura. He whispered softly to her. "Sweet dreamy love. If you need anything don't hesitate to wake me up... " He kissed her nose and rested his forehead against hers and closed his eyes simply breathing her in. He then fell asleep.

The darker it got, the more intense his nightmare was. "Sam....?"  Came a wimper as he still dreamed. "No....NO.... Nah...." He muttered flipping over and twisting the silk around him. 

Sam felt her dirty clothes being taken off before a shirt that had Jach’s scent was put on her and then she felt soft, silk sheets beneath her and figured that she was now placed in his bed. She felt the kisses on her lips, hair, and nose a little while later as well as heard what he said regarding her waking him up if she needed anything before she also felt his forehead against hers shortly after the statement he said to her. It was an hour or so later when she heard him possibly talking in his sleep.

She awoke when she heard her name as well as the word no being repeated twice as well one other while also feeling some of the sheets being more towards his direction. “Love? You’re dreaming. It’s okay I’m here,” she said soothingly as she gently shook him and tried to wake him up from the nightmare he was having.

Like he said, each demon has  powers unique to them. When she touched him flashes of his dream came to her. 

A tiny child, his tail hadn't split yet, a beautiful pair of red and gold wings gold feathers with red tips and his second pair peeking below the feathers "Sam! Nonono, please PLEASE don't be a dream! I need you!" He called crying. Everything was huge and he was running down long halls. A laugh sounded. Deep, evil, bone chilling. 

"Boy! Pathetic welp! You're cursed with Dispond! The final sin for my favorite son! Why bother being good? Why would you ever be happy? You think that wench will be enough? What's the point if it is in your blood to sin, to crave food, sex, blood, you can try to run but it'll always catch up with you remember?"  It flashes to him as an adult. His eyes where deep black-purple flames, golden wings removed and blood on his back. With a roar, the mountain he, Envy, (a tall lanky demon with a sour face and green hair) and Wrath (body builder with tiny horns and hair like he got a fork stuck in a socket)  imploded as black flames shot out, slicing off Envy's hand and Wrath's eye.  

"Gaahhh! " Jach woke up breathing hard and wimpering.

((If that's ok with you. He has flames, but also shadows and nightmares, he can give them to sleeping people or take them/enter them and stop them but he keeps having nightmares himself. Hell hightens this power that's why he has constant nightmares here and not up top, and how everyone in the castle has good dreams up top because his power basically draws on fear- causing it or taking it doesn't matter. ))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((yes that’s fine))

Sam found herself crying a bit when she was pulled into Jach’s nightmare. She wondered if the voice in the background belonged to his dad and found out that she was right when she heard the voice call him son. She then saw when his second pair of wings were torn off by Envy in another part of his nightmare and that was right before he woke up.

“It’s okay. I’m here and always will be,” she said still with the tears in her eyes before she kissed his neck softly. “Would you like to talk about it? Maybe it’ll help ease your mind if it’s troubled.”

Edited by SkySong278

He looked at her mesmerized. He pushed her lips with his claw. He outlined lips. "You're real... You're really here." He said softly. After feeling her face for a moment he wispers to her. "No... Not now. I just want to hold you. We'll talk about it in the morning. " He mumbled. 

“I am,” Sam said in reply as she enjoyed the feeling of him outlining her lips with his claw after he said his first statement or so before hearing the rest of what he said. “Okay and I’d love to be held by you,” she said after he felt her face a bit more and before she laid down beside him while also snuggling against him some.

Jach held her close to him.  He continued to feel her face, hair and horns studying her like it was the last time he'd see her.   "I don't sleep much here... Sorry I woke you up love..." He said softly. 

“I think I know the reason why and it’s okay,” Sam said in reply with the smile still on her face as she felt him feel her face, hair and horns. “I’ll always be beside you, no matter what.”

"wait... You saw it?" He said sitting up on to his elbow. "What did you see from my dream?" He asked softly.  He pushed her hair back and took her hand in his kissing it lightly. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Yes once I touched you,” Sam said in reply to his first statement before hearing his question. “I saw you as a child running through the long halls with a second pair of wings that were just peaking through the feathers of the first pair that were red and gold in color. I heard your dad’s voice speaking as well as you calling for me and then saw you as an adult with Envy and Wrath on a mountain I think around the time that your second pair of wings were removed with you guys imploded in a black flames where both your brothers were missing a hand and eye.” These other statements were said in reply to his question as he kissed her hand and pushed her hair back from her face.

"oh." he said thinking with a frown wrinkling his brow. "I can cause nightmares and take them away. I can see good dreams and twist them to darkness... However you my opposite. So maybe you can change bad dreams to good? So... You saw me at my worst then. That was only part of the dream. We.." he laid back down and looked at the ceiling as the purple flames danced  in the fireplace. "We were arguing over something stupid and you slapped me and left. I was furious and tore up my room until I calmed down and then left to find you but you..... You had left. Bags packed, no note or nothing just gone. Clothing, books, everything. Only thing you left was the ring and then.... Then I went from the castle up top to here and ran through the halls and they started growing bigger than I was a kid and.... You saw what happened after that." He said softly. 

“I guess I can but I also don’t really understand that ability if I do have it,” she said in reply before nodding when he said that what she had seen was only part of it before he explained what happened in the parts in the middle that she hadn’t seen and while he laid down. She listened to everything he said while softly stroking the skin on his right arm, feeling sad that the dream version of her had done that. “I’m sorry that you dreamt that. I can’t imagine ever leaving you,” she said softly when he was done talking. “Are you feeling better knowing that I’m real and beside you?”

"Yes. Absolutely. I can't imagine life without you now. " One of his tails snaked around hers. "Can you sing?" He asked softly. "Mum would sometimes sing to me. I could hear her when I was younger and innocent but I'm not anymore. It helps me to get to sleep after a nightmare. "

“That’s good,” Sam said in reply to his first few statements before feeling one of his tails curl around hers as well as hearing the rest of what he said and the question he asked. “I can but I’m not very good at it. I’ll do it for you though,” she said before starting to sing a song her mom had sung as a lullaby to her when she was three years old and still remembered softly.

Jach listened to her pulling her close once more and resting his head near her chest to hear her heart too. Slowly, very slowly, his eyes started to close as he fell back asleep. This time he had fairly decent dreams, weird but nothing too jump awake scary. 

Sam smiled softly as she watched him pull her a bit closer to him while continuing to sing, enjoying the feel of him close to her chest. She then watched him drift slowly off to sleep as she neared the end of her song. When she was done, she stroked his head softly as well as giving him a soft kiss against it before she too fell asleep again. She slept peacefully and without any nightmares. She was still sleeping a few hours later when it was a bit lighter out, not wanting to wake up or get out of bed just yet since she was too comfortable in her current position to do so.

Edited by SkySong278

He twitched awake as a dumbwaiter squeeked in the room with breakfast for two on it. He reluctantly got up and got the meal bringing it back to the bed and started to eat. He started to eat the strawberries and sighed as he had also some exotic fruit called Papaya with yogurt, honey and blueberries all in the half Papaya as he ate it with a purr.