AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

Jach was knitting in the room as the shadows grew longer. His eyes glowed in the shadows and he seemed to have a purple aura around him. He sat in a chair too small for him and worked, hit tail curled around a ball of yarn so it won't roll away. His other tail twitched when she walked in and a low purr started to sound in the room.  "How was it?" He asked her softly. 

Sam let her eyes adjust to the darkness for a few minutes or so so that she could see in the room better before walking towards him and then sitting down next to the chair shortly afterward. “It was fine. The pie was very delicious,” she said in reply to his question while watching him knit. “Is there anything else I can help you with to ease your burdens when we’re both here other than always being at your side? Clove told me everything that you practiced while here.”

"He did? Hmm. Didn't know he paid attention to those sorts of things. " his tail curled around her waist lifting her to her feet and lightly pushing her to the bed. "There's no moon or stars here. It gets awfully dark, not even a candle can show you more than your hand. Get into bed dear. I'll be there shortly, I just want to finish these horn warmers for Lust when we see him tomorrow. I always bring him something I made and he makes it into a glorious fashion statement the next time I see him. " He says softly as it got even darker. 

“Mhm and now you know I guess,” Sam said in reply to his question and his first statement before feeling one of his tails wrap around her to lift her up to her feet. She stumbled slightly when she was pushed lightly by it towards the bed but then regained her footing before walking the rest of the way to it, unmaking it shortly afterward and doing as she was told which was to get into it. “Oh okay and it sounds like he’s very creative with clothing. I can’t wait to meet him. You didn’t answer my question,” she said in reply softly while also adding another statement at the end before laying down on the end closest to the door.

"I don't need to. You should already know you lessen them each day you're with me." He says softly tucking her in with his tails. "He is quite flamboyant, and ahead of his time with style. Get some sleep tonight. " it was dark now. Only his aura, now like a black light illuminating himself in an eerie glow. This is when a halo, or at least a crown made from brambles and bones seemed to be suspended between his horns, flickering with purple flame appeared between his horns. His silver hair shone ghostly white and his skin looked tight on his skull, sharper, more angular teeth like a snakes with fangs as he talked. 

He finished his knitting and laid down with her, refusing to sleep the whole night. He kept softly brushing her skin like she would be just a mirage. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Okay and I guess I didn’t know that,” Sam said in reply softly as she felt him have his tails have the covers tuck her in before she felt her eyes start to close. Before they did close, she noticed that he was somewhat illuminated by his aura in an eerie-like glow as well as there now being a crown of brambles and bones positioned between his horns. She could kind of see the snake-like fangs he now had as well as his hair being a ghostly white but was losing the battle with sleep so those things were a bit of a blur. She fell completely asleep when she felt him continue the brush her skin softly after he joined her and laid down with her, sleeping peacefully while enjoying the feeling of his fingers or tail do that on her skin. “I love you,” she said softly in her sleep before letting out a content and happy sigh.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach smiled softly and whispers that he loved her back. When dawn came he handed her an apple that looked golden and told her to meet him outside. 

Once outside it was a beautiful walk with Cloves wife to the gate and she, like her promise, showed  Sam the gate exit that connected directly to Jachs house on the surface so she can visit any time. 

((Lookie I made a thing! https://toyhou.se/3790363.jach-echlare))

((very nice ^_^))

Sam woke up around dawn and took the apple that Jach offered to her before nodding when she heard him say to meet her outside. She got up and stretched a bit before taking a few bites out of the apple and then headed outside where Jach and Zoey were. She followed the latter to the gate exit that led to the house on the surface and said with a smile at seeing it, “Thank you. I’ll remember where this is so that I can come visit later.”

She then turned her attention to Jach before asking curiously while holding up the apple, “What’s this for? Just a small breakfast or something else? You didn’t tell me what it was for when you gave it to me.”

"For breakfast. We need to get out of this ring and to my castle before the next sunset and talking with two of my brothers take a little bit of time. " He said pulling his keys and did two that looked like the sign for male and female symble and placed them in a bronze relief of a massive ahem... "Party" in the respective reproductive parts of two of the more noticeable and fully formed people in the "party" and turned them and the gate raises up into the wall and they stepped though to a pink and red tinited ring with large curtains cutting off the veiw of the tortured souls.  He walked along the mix of volcanic glass arrowheads, and broken wine bottles/glasses that made up the ground in this ring weaving between the lines of sheets  twords a .... Odd platinum house that was shaped like... Well it was lust's ring so what do you expect?

“Oh okay,” Sam said in reply before continuing to eat the apple as she followed him to the gate to Lust’s ring. She threw the apple core away in a trash can she found beside it before blushing slightly at the art on it as well as where the keys were put in before the gate raised so that they could go through it. She looked around at everything that was there with interest, including the floor, and then she blushed a slightly darker red than before when she saw the shape of the house. “That’s definitely an interesting shape for a house,” she said softly still with the dark blush on her cheeks.

The door was like a woman's... Yeah. Jach's pale face was scarlet  by this point. "um... Yeah... He's a little... Too in to his sin..."  He squeeked out and then cleared his throat before hitting a large pair of brass bells beside the door with his tails.

The door burst open and out stepped a demon with long golden curled goat horns and slitted eyes like a goat's a lovely sky blue color. He wore an odd collection of outfits, a Minni skirt that showed off his legs that bent back and turned to black fur at the knee and golden cloven hooves. He had a pair of tiny wings like a butterfly mutch to small and fragile to fly anywhere with.  He had black hair tied in a brade and a long white silk kimono open exposing the chest with a tuff of black chest hair shaped like a heart in the middle of Greek god like tanned chest. "Brother! Oh my who is this sweet sugar? She new? Oh please tell me she's under my command, if not I'd petition against your ruling. She is far too pretty for our other siblings. " He said trotting up to Sam and his thin unicorn tail swishing brushing her leg. "Sweetheart you will love working here! Trust me when I say once you go unicorn you don't go back." He winked and made to grab at her tail only to be smacked by jach's own as the other curled around her tail covering it completely. "She's under my command. She just wanted to meet you. I brought you this too. " Jach handed him a pair of lavender blue tubes he knitted last night. 

Lust didn't miss a beat. "Oh! Oh! Brother you naughty boy! You really did get married! My brother may have been a vergin but he knows how to pleasure a woman thanks to yours truly! A beautiful queen of Hell, with such lovely eyes and hair! Tell me brother does the carpet match?" Jach turned a deep red and snarled and his brother pranced about giggling not carrying that the skirt barely covered anything as he did this. "So possessive! " He said as he slipped on the warmers on his horns that when surprisingly well with his outfit. "Such a gentleman, never talks about bedroom details. Bothers me to bits but each man has his own way of expressing love and passion and I think his way is so cute! Ah... Ah! I remember you now! La ruox called me and gave me a term if I gave him power to obtain you. Oh my sucubi would have a feild day with him! A demon now but not truly one aren't you? Still alive when transformed. Oh my let me introduce myself. I am Belezbub. Belle please sugar."

Sam only nodded in agreement to what Jach said in regards to his brother being way into sin before he knocked and she waited to meet him. When he opened the door, she was very surprised to see him in the different outfits he was wearing before blushing a bit when she heard the compliments. She would have told him that she was actually under Jach’s command but couldn’t get a word in edgewise since he continued to talk nonstop. She ended up not having to do that when she heard Jach tell him what she would’ve told him before her tail was covered by one of his to keep away from Lust’s.

She blushed a little more when she heard that Jach had been a virgin but learned from Lust how to please women and then it grew deeper when she saw that his skirt didn’t cover much as he moved about. She then stiffened just the slightest at the mention of La Roux before saying, “I’m happily married to Jach and am not going back to that red monkey. He didn’t treat me the way I deserved and Jach does; very well. He’ll deserve their treatment, I’m sure and will probably also enjoy it.”

Then she nodded at what he asked and said regarding her not being a full demon before hearing him introduce himself. “Nice to meet you Belle. I’m Sam,” she said with a smile as she took one of her hands in his and shook it before letting go.

Jach looked shocked when his brother casually threw out Michelle's name. "Wait, wait wait... back up. Michelle La Roux made a deal with you? When?" He asked tail unwinding from hers and smacked the ground hard enough to spray a bit of glass up. 

Lust was enamoured with Sam's wings lightly tapping at a presser point to get them to spread. "A while ago. Time is different here, but he wanted information on Mr. Weil and made a deal with me. If I help him get the beautiful rich woman and get him out of his debt crisis, I get large rituals held in my honor and take his first born daughter as a concubine. I would say wife, but all that  holy matrimony business is too restrictive and I love all kinds of ways! Plus taking an oath under the Big Man that threw out father is just ridiculous and gives me pain in the most unpleasant of ways. So... if this, what is that name you said? Red monkey? If he dies his soul is mine to torture and because this man is extremely homophobic, oh boy, he's going to hate what I got planned! " he giggled. "But I never really thought that he'd contend with you for her hand brother. If I had known those little pleasant gifts were yours and not other suitors like I thought they were, oh I would have dropped him in the rubbish bin like an old unmatched and used sock. I'm so glad this one didn't try killing you like the last one did. One thousand years old and only had five brides and one wife.  I do have to say, she's a better one of the bunch. Six is your number brother. So Michelle's soul by illegality belongs to me, but I will let you have some input on his torture. I know how he treats women and to tell you my dear sugar..." He said looking at Sam holding her cheeks with his Long gold painted claws. "I am a sadist and masochistic. And after meeting you and seeing how happy you made my little brother, the things he told me in confidence what he'd do to you-Although I usually ask for details on any of my contracts involving a scorned love interest for gossip mostly- I am so very glad my brother was informed in time. It wouldn't be very pleasant for you. And honestly, his death would have changed to you murdering him with a letter opener. I have a small gift of foresight with my deals so I know how and when to collect the soul I am owed. Exactly sixty six times you would have stabbed him. That angry at him you would have been. " He says letting go of her face. "Hades may be cold and distant at times but unlike the rest of us, he has a true heart. Even if that wedding with the monkey went through, I can definitely see him busting out his window and taking you away not caring about his demon form before La Roux had a chance to remove your wedding dress. Even us demons know, a marriage contract is a simple contract until it is consummated. Oh don't look at me like that brother! I am not dumb enough to mess with any offspring of yours. Although I'm already in Hell, I'm sure you could make it far worse for me." Belle said waving his hand at the angry and shocked expression he had when belle said he'd take her first daughter and a concubine. 

Sam jumped a bit in surprise when Jach had the tail that had covered her own hit the glass floor hard enough to send up some glass because she wasn’t expecting him to do that. She had her own tail wrap around that one in order to try to comfort him somewhat before putting her hand on his arm.

She then got a bit distracted when she felt Belle/Lust touch and examine her wings. The only other person she thought that had done something similar to this was Jach except he hadn’t tapped a pressure point in them to make them spread. She was very interested to find out what Belle thought of them. She heard everything that he said regarding Michelle’s deal with the former and stiffened slightly, not liking anything he said about her first born daughter becoming his concubine as well as what Michele might have had planned to do with her. Although he (Belle) didn’t go into details about what those things would be, she didn’t like what she imagined as she looked back into Lust’s eyes when he took her face in his golden painted claws. She had blushed a bit when she had heard the part about her being a better pick of the bunch of the five brides Jach had had before he had married her. She wasn’t at all surprised, though when she heard the part regarding him busting through Michelle’s window on her and his wedding night to take her out of there because he had mentioned that he would have kidnapped her on then if what he had done to rescue her at the party hadn’t worked. “Well our name for him is actually red gorilla but I kind of like monkey better now. We called him that because when Jach offered me a choice to choose him and I chose him, Michelle had gotten mad while drunk and had a red face,” she said before hearing the rest of what Belle said before looking over at her love to see that he had both an angered and shocked expression in his face. She kissed his cheek softly in hopes of calming him down a bit more before having her attention be back on his brother.

Belle gushed seeing his brother snap out of his glare and visibly soften curling a wing around her. "Aww! You two are so sweet it's sickining! I'm definitely going to tell you about his other brides, I just love to gossip and that makes me the most informed demon here! Oh and um brother, pride is in a very foul mood so I suggest slipping through quickly cuz he and envy are Fighting again. So if you want to go see him, now isn't the time. " He said as a female demon came too the door. "I got uh ....a business meeting now so I gotta go. Tootles!" He said trotting back in and slamming the door. As soon as his brother was out of sight he turned and started heading to the next gate. 

Sam blushed a bit when she heard what Belle said regarding her and Jach being cute and also when the latter curled a wing around her. She was happy to see that he had softened at her soft kiss to his cheek and was no longer mad. She then nodded when she heard what Belle said about telling her about his other brides, figuring that he’d do that the next time she and Jach visited him. Then she followed after Jach after Belle went back inside his house and hoped that they could get through Pride’s ring without disturbing him too much.

"Guess we won't visit pride then. So we'll fly straight through pride and envy's. Gluttony is disturbing to be around, he basically is like a fatter drunker red gorilla, and sloth...... can't be bothered so we'll pass through that quickly. Then the thin ring between envy and pride's ring is a small step really to the next gate. " He says as they reached a large lion gate and instead of the key, he reached his hand into its mouth the animtronics snapped it's mouth shut piercing his arm  before opening it again and swinging open between the lion's legs. He ran through and got into the air quickly. Souls in this ring was weighed down by large boulders and had to walk up the steep slope to the castle made of white marble. He flew to the other side, and stood at the normal sized stone gate that looked like an open book with groups of letters and numbers on either side. He stepped on a stone and two random letters and numbers glowed blue. He recited bible verses flawlessly in king James speech and the book split in the middle sliding aside. He stepped forward to the gate behind it and pulled a sword from the shadows and pressed it into the Angel statue. He then recited revelation, the verses containing the pit and scorpions and the angel slipped aside sword disappearing in smoke and they moved on to envys. 

All the other ones where tame compared to this ring. Able to see the gate on the other side briefly through the black swarm of dog sized flying scorpions lashing out with their tails at any soul that moved. Even some demons who used flamethowers to keep the swarm from leaving the ring (although each wall went to the stalagtites on the ceiling) where being stung and pinched if they strayed to close. "I'll carry you here. I need to use my fire otherwise we'll be stung. My poison is reproduced in these, so when mine gets stronger and deadlier, so do they. It is excruciatingly painful. Stay close and don't move." He said quietly holding her tight to his chest so her back was against his chest and wrapped her tail around his waist as his arms enwraped hers. He flapped only once barely opening his wings and gliding across the ring as they approached the swarm and went through it, it sounded like a massive warehouse of chainsaws all going at once. Dark purple flames engulfed them and was cool to them, but the scorpions burst into flames if they dared came near. The more disturbing part was- when one split up because of the fire two more small ones sprang from each part that broke off of the larger one. 

Once near the gate, Jach hucked a golden apple at the mouth of the suckling pig on top of a mountain of food all colorful and realistic like and slipped inside when a small hole opened in the middle of the door.  They were in gluttony. 

“Guess not and okay. All that sounds good,” Sam said in reply to Jach’s first few statements before she watched him put his hand into the lion’s mouth before it opened. She followed after him as he ran and then jumped into the air, she did the same, and then continued to follow after him to the next door. Before she landed, she looked on with interest as the souls in this ring walked up the slope with big boulders strapped to them and then after she landed behind Jach she watched and listened curiously to what he did and said to get the door to open and then followed after him again when he got the next door with the angel statue to open.

She looked on with surprise and interest at the big flying scorpions that were ahead of them in envy’s circle and nodded when she heard what he said about what they both needed to do before he had her tail go around his waist and his arms went around hers. She didn’t move the whole time they flew through the swarm of scorpions but watched curiously as they caught on fire from the ring that Jach had go around them to protect them and seemed to split into two smaller ones afterward.

When they were through the next door after Jach there an apple into the pig’s mouth, she looked around Gluttony’s ring with interest.

The torture was like the story of Tantalus, the man who sat benith a low fruit baring tree and in a pool of water but never able to taste either. Here, it was people with various things, food, wine, lack off attention for they thirsted for it in life, anything involving abstinence of what the souls wanted in life they got little of and where constantly chasing it around their little fenced pens. It was hard to miss gluttony. He sat at a massive table filled with food and looked like the miditranian bore from the myth of Heracles with red skin and large gorilla hands stuffing food in his face and into his belly so big his little pig feet wabbled as he moved around the table. Jach made a face. "Discusting pig. I can't stomach this place. Makes me want to be anorexic just by being here. One more ring now and you'll meet my pets in my garden... Well then the garden ring, the staff and stables ring then my castle but that'll be a quick walk through and those you can pass through easily. " He said walking along the narrowed catwalk above all the pens to the next gate and he started to giggle as he moved the arm of a statue of a sleeping man with three long claws and a thumb and sloth back legs, to where the thumb was in his mouth and a thick velvet curten pulled open. The other side had a gym floor. Like a kidner garden pe class the souls would move in large groups to each exercise with a lovely feather pillow and blanket floating in front of them. Demons here wore (today's modern but not in the steampunk old world style gym clothes) skin tight colorful pants that hugged the legs, bands on their heads and went with strapless binders on their chest or shirtless shouting at the souls to "pump it up! Only one thousand more to go!" Or "feel the burn! And tomorrow we'll be in a new station working on out glutes!" All in a cheery way that made the souls groan in exhaustion. 

"I'm going to be a demon now and say, I love to come here eat sweets and watch these ones suffer. Lazy ones hate this and it is amazing! " He laughed and put his fingers to his lips and whistles getting everyone's attention and the up beat music was toned down. "I do not see much effort from you all!" He shouted and the demons grinned knowing what was coming and the outfits disappeared replaced by swimsuits and whistles. "Perhaps you aren't having fun? I know! Let's do arobics!" He clapped once and snapped his fingers and the equipment turned to pool floats and weights and the gym floor turned to a three foot deep pool and a massive collective groan came from the souls as the demons blew whistles and told them to get to work. He took her hand and walked on a small deck like thing that appeared across the water and to his large iron gate that had a chair just outside a little stone patio so he can sit and watch if he wanted. Three dogs started barking. 

One was Deep red with small black horns and red eyes another larger one was barking and whimpering had a dragon skull on her head and large black feathered wings Looking like a oversized German Shepherd and the last barked twice and leaned on the gate with four front paws looking at them With two black eyes and a pair of violet eyes.

"Those are my pets. Red one is Asmodeous, second one is Arcana, and the third is Arachne." He said unlocking the gate and the one with the wings got Soo excited to see him she peed a little as she wiggles round nearly knocking him over being almost to his stomach in height. The red one approached her slowly growling sniffing the air. The third simply waited behind the gate, obviously more intelligent of the three looking at s with human like interested glinting in her four eyes. 

Sam watched what all was going on in the fenced in pens with the souls chasing what they had thirsted for in life, kind of feeling a bit sorry for them but also not. She then looked over at who could have been Gluttony, paling at the amount of food he was stuffing in his face as well as how he looked. “I know what you mean and sounds good,” she said in reply to all that he said before following him along the catwalk to the next wall/door. She looked at him curiously when she heard him start to giggle, wondering why he was doing that as he moved some things in the wall to get a thick, velvet curtain to open.

She followed him into the next ring that looked like a gym floor, watching the souls here in this particular area do some exercises. “Oh? Sounds fun,” she asked and said in reply to what he said in regards to him wanting to be a demon and eating sweets while watching them before he whistled to get the demons in charge of the souls’ exercises attention. She then watched curiously as the gym floor turned into a pool instead at Jach’s clap of his hands and snap of his fingers before they went onto the next ring which was his garden while holding hands which she thought felt very nice.

When she saw the fence with the three dogs in it, she smiled when she saw each of them before feeling a bit worried for the dog he mentioned before not liking her. She hoped that she (Arcana) would end up liking her anyway but would just have to see how it would play out.

“They’re very pretty,” she said as she held out her hand for Asmodeous to sniff when he/she approached her but frowned slightly when she heard he/she growl. She stepped around he/she after a few more minutes before slowly approaching Arachne who was still in the fence. She stopped a few feet away from her before getting on her knees, holding out her hand for her (Arachne) to sniff.

((Those reading this, the description of the bad rings are over! Please read from here! )) 

"Welcome queen." The mouth of the recluse colored hound opened and closed but a voice accompanied the wimper that came out.  She sniffed her hand. "Arachne is an offspring of an offspring of lust's. He's the more... productive one....obviously... of the family. Asmo, calm be a good boy she is good. " The red dog watched her wearily but stopped growling and moved back in to the gate. Jach was now holding up Arcana as he walked into a beautiful garden with florescent plants, trees of silver and gold, and some flowers of jewels that were actually real and growing. "Welcome to my garden of wonders! " He closed the gate with his tail and set down the hound holding on to her. "Move slowly and don't look right in her eye. I found her abandoned and abused.." he said taking off the skull cover showing nasty scars across her face. " She was in the river Styx, with bound paws and wings. I found out she was abused by one of my many demon siblings to have hellhound fights. I'm the king of Hell, but I'm limited on power here. I make final decision on souls but demons in other rings fall under brother's control so o can't dictate what they do. She even bit me several times and it was a decade before she accepted me. She's still a pup at one hundred. They don't reach adulthood until five hundred so she still is growing. Be big enough to ride by that time. " He chuckled rubbing soothing circles on his pet's head until she was calm her attention now on the newcomer (Sam) after getting lots of attention from jach. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam’s eyes widened when she heard the voice come from Arachne but shrugged some before patting her gently on the head after she had sniffed her hand. She was a bit sad that Asmodeous didn’t let her pet him before he went into the garden but wasn’t deterred; she’d try again later. She then straightened before following Jach into the gate that led to his garden, looking around it in wonder at all the trees and plants that were growing precious metal and jewels. “It’s beautiful,” she said once she had her voice back again before hearing what he said about Arcana and having her attention be on him and the hound that might not like her. She nodded and started to do as she was told, moving towards the young pup slowly and not looking directly in her eyes. She had been a bit sad again when she heard everything he said about what happened to her but was glad he was able to save and take care of her. When she figured she was close enough to Arcana but not too close yet to be able to actually touch her, about a few inches away or so (like what Hiccup did with Toothless), she held out her hand slowly towards her before having it stop just in front of her nose and waited for how she’d react.

Arcana wiggles in jach's grasp trying to get away from her. Jach cooed and soothed her. When Sam held out her hand he touched her hand softly. "See sweety? No claws, no hurt. Daddy trusts her.. trust her too. It's okay... I'm here my baby.." he said to the dog as she inched close and her cold wet nose brushed Sam's palm before jerking away then did it again lightly licking her palm. Jach moves her hand so it was under Arcana's chin. "Pet her slowly now. Let her move to you." He said softly letting go of the dog. She stood there letting her be petted before moving closer bit by bit before her head was against Sam's chest. "You my love have a wonderful way with animals. Even she can sense your pure soul."