AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"I would say this city in it's prime now. No, they are Irish horses. We can see them when we go on our honeymoon. No you wouldn't have been safe. You're getting good with your tail. " He purred kissing her deeply. "Anything else about you I should know about you?"

“Oh well I meant back when it was in its original prime. Really? Then I can’t wait. Okay then I guess I’m glad I wasn’t born during that time. Thank you. I’m trying to get more used to it.” She kissed him back just as deeply as he did her before hearing his question. “Not right now but if you’d like, you can always go in my room and find out more about me.”

"Oh? Your room now? Can't we stay in mine for a little while." He purred licking one of her horns. "Would you do me the pleasure I did you?" He said his tail flicking around her once more. "My gorgeous demon..." 

“I meant you yourself can go to my room anytime to find out more about me if you’d like,” she said before moaning when he licked one of her horns. “Are your horns sensitive like mine are or is it just mine?” She asked this question before she heard his and his other trailed off statement as his tail wrapped around her again. “Maybe if you’d like me to and you really think I’m gorgeous? What about all those other demonesses that you’ve seen in the underworld before meeting me?” She shyly asked this last question while putting a strand of hair behind her ear and also while looking into his eyes.

"My horns are sensitive. If they get cracked they start bleeding. My wings aren't as much, but that's because they have toughened from years of use and grow calluses that can surrade the palm of your hand if they are not carefully cleaned every two weeks. As for my tail, I'd love you to. Don't be afraid to touch it anytime you feel like wanting your husband. Most of the imps you'll eventually see running the place are a result of demons reproducing with each other so often that they practically create offspring that are never fertile, always deformed in some way and are the offspring of widespread incest. It's the reason imps are the lowest and not considered a proper demon. A corrupted soul creates demons or the offspring of a fallen angel and a human produce demons called Nelphiem, that are the second tier of demon hierarchy. " He explained. 

"So if I found a demoness of Hell attractive would be either my sister, or my niece. There's more imps then there's demons, although we number in the couple hundreds, compared to the thousands of souls that are damned each day, we are few." 

“Oh. I also meant sexually or sensually sensitive like mine are when you lick them. That’s good to know about your wings and I’ll make a mental note of that. Oh I’ll definitely do that to your tail. Very interesting to know. So does that mean that mine’s corrupted since I transformed into a demon after we were intimate with each other?” she said and asked in reply to everything he explained to her regarding his horns, wings and tail as well as the different kinds of demons.

“That’s also good to know. Could I meet them or are they like your brothers and it would be too dangerous for me to be around them? Oh I had no idea.”

"That's what I meant about sensitive. No, your soul isn't corrupted. It was the effect of the elixir. Besides, you'll have to die corrupted and naturally evil to turn demon. You my dear, didn't die. I suppose you could meet a few of my nieces, they are kinder then my brothers, a few of my sister's would be jealous I chose you over them. Seriously, it's disgusting, why would I marry my own sibling? Yeah we all have the same father but it's just... weird. " 

“Oh then I misunderstood. Sorry. Ah okay. I’m glad to know it was just the work of the elixir that made me this way. That’s good to hear and I wonder why. Good question and yes it is weird. I’m sure that they’ll find some good mates for them soon if they haven’t already.” After she said all this, she had the fingers of one of her hands trail down his chest while the other hand slid down his tail all while she kept her eyes on his.

His pupils dilated and his wings flared out as he purred loudly. "It feels like you're running a feather up my spine when you do that my love. Actually..... I'm the only one who wanted to marry in my family. Demons don't have mates, but I'm not entirely a demon. I am part Angel. I believe in loving only one person for eternity. My siblings are as flighty as bees are to flowers. If it moves and has a heartbeat it's fair game. It does mean I have some.... very... very strange cousins... and I rather if you don't ask just yet. It's too..... creepy to explain. " He said with a shiver eating another shrimp and kissing her. "So, how about we change the subject. You up for a nice soak?" He purred, grabbing her tail lightly and kissing it tenderly. 

“Oh? I’m glad it makes you feel good though,” she said in reply before hearing the rest of what he said. She had a curious expression on her face when he was done talking and nodded when she heard him say to change the subject after she kissed him back when he kissed her and before she ate a shrimp as well. “That sounds nice,” she said in reply to his question before letting out a small moan when she felt him kiss the tip of her tail tenderly.

He chuckled and got up setting her on her feet before heading to the private bathroom and starting the bath. "Now I can show you how to clean your wings and tail. You have tiny hairs on your wings because they are new. These hairs and sensitive and can feel the slightest breeze, rise or drop in air temperature and are your guide to flying. I no longer have those hairs, so they are just leathery and scaly. " He said checking the water, adding scented oil and letting the large red marble tub to fill up. It was big enough to fit at least forty people inside and deep and long enough to be a four foot deep swimming pool.  

“You’re such a mean tease,” she said with a sigh before following him to the bathroom and watched as he started to fill the really big tub with water while sitting on the edge of it and listening to everything he said. “Will you teach me to fly tomorrow or later?” she asked as he added some oil to the water. She looked curious about how to clean her wings, but would wait until they were both in the water to do that.

Edited by SkySong278

"Later, once you've accustomed to dressing and walking around with them. Although I must say, most whom gain wings knock things over in that short distance from my bedroom to the bathtub. You however did not. You're a fast learner keep it up and I'll teach you sooner than I thought I would. Now.... get in. I'll help you wash the back of your wings. It really is a two person job. Now we can both help each other out my love..." his tails flicked as he purred handing her a soft cotton cloth and pulling a wing or her's open lightly. "Now you just scoop water in your hands and let it trickle down the wing. "

He did just that, creating a  gentle waterfall on her wing membrane. "After there's an oil that we apply to the cloth then, like brushing a horse, you follow the hairs on the wing downwards in slow long strokes."

“Okay. Could you also help me cut holes in my clothes? I guess I’m a bit better with balance than those other demons. Thank you and okay,” she said in reply before getting into the tub as he requested and then nodded in reply when she heard him say that they could help each other clean their wings. She took the cloth that he gave to her and then watched closely as he scooped water into his own hands and had it trickle like a waterfall over one of her wings.

She set the cloth down on the side of the tub before doing the same to one of his wings with the water and then did as she was told with the oil as well. “Does that same motion work for your wings although you don’t have hair on them anymore?”

"Yes, they don't need to be large, just big enough for the wing joint to go through, and I'll show you how to bend your wing so it slips through easily.  No. Actually it doesn't. I use steal wool to scrub the back of my wings, and pumice stone for the front. I can't feel the membrane anymore, however if a bone breaks I can feel it. And wing bones are the hardest to heal. " He said taking a large pumice stone and scraping his wings the opposite way before using the cloth downwards, little scales plopping into the water. "See one day and it's already shedding. Oh... oh winter's coming soon so that means shedding session if I flake off like this. Great. I'll be itchy like crazy for a month..." 

“Thanks love. Oh okay,” she said in reply to his first few statements or so before she stopped cleaning his wing with the cloth she had in her hand and while watching him clean a section of his wing with the stone and cloth so she would know that for next time. “I’m assuming that you have a type of cream or something else that will help with that and will mine be the same way once the hair goes away?”

Edited by SkySong278

"No pair of demon wings are the same. Mine are more dragon like, zeroth's are tiny, may's wings are literally  maluble stone, so you can either retain the hair or have it be leather. It's hard to say now considering they are like a fledgling demon's who just reached maturity. " He says carefully washing the back of her wings. 

“Okay then I can’t wait to see what mine will end up doing,” she said in reply while she worked on cleaning his wings as he had shown her and was careful with doing it because she didn’t want to mess anything up. “Do the wings have to be cleaned every day or maybe about once a week?” She forgot if he had said how often they needed to be cleaned and also just wanted to mark it on her calendar later when she was back in her room.

Edited by SkySong278

"Mine with shedding session, every day until the month ends then it's twice very week. Yours should be cleaned once every week. Too much cleaning you'll lose the fur, too little and they build up grime in the corners that can lead to wing rot. " He explained carefully cleaning the back of hers before scrubbing his vigorously. "Itchy......." He grumbled. 

“Okay and that’s very good to know,” she said in reply before she felt him finish cleaning the back of her wings and then she saw him scrub his vigorously after she was done with them. She turned and placed a kiss at the edge of his mouth before pulling away again with a smile.

Jach blinked and looked at her with a blush, then smiled at her leaning forward and returning the kiss.  He then scrubbed his wings clean making a pile of shed scales outside the tub then flicked his tail. "Tails are easy to clean, just use water and wipe it down. When you shed, about once or twice a year, you'll have to scrub or peel the skin off for the new scales underneath them needs air to harden up. " He said washing her tail tenderly, then her horns and hair. He reached over, flipped a switch and a shower came on from a panel in the ceiling imitating rain. "Sometimes it's easier to clean standing up too. " 

“You looked a bit grumpy so I thought that I’d kiss you to see if that would cause a smile to come forth again,” Sam said when she saw him blink and also after she had kissed him back when he returned hers. She then watched as he scrubbed his wings clean and then put the loose scales in a pile at the edge of the tub while then listening to his explanation of how to clean their tails. She let out a soft purr when she felt him clean her tail and horns before he washed her hair and then looked surprised when she felt water fall until she looked up at the ceiling to see that it was coming from there. She then stood up while hearing what he said regarding the tails being easier to clean while they were standing up. “How does your barbed tail need to be cleaned? The same way as mine and possibly your smooth one or a different way instead?”

Edited by SkySong278

"I clean that one. The barbs are poisonous. Every snake that bit me, their venom gets stored in my tail. Only I'm immune to it, and it's very, very sharp. I clean it with my dragon claw.  The smooth one is like yours, only the scales need to be picked off rather than peeled. " He said softly helping her rinse out her hair before washing his own. 

((are you interested in continuing the fairy tail rp? Marcus wanted me to ask you))

“Okay and that sounds like it would take forever to pick off every single scale,” she said in reply while enjoying the feeling of him helping her rinse out her hair before she got to work on cleaning his tail. After she was done cleaning it with water, she started to pick off the scales on it at the tip to work her way towards where it met with the barbed one.

Edited by SkySong278

((I don't know. Still thinking about a decent post. Nothing is coming to me right now.))

He yanked his tails away from her before she started to pick the scales. "Stop! I said I clean the barbed one myself and the scales are not ready to come out yet. Besides, I cleaned them yesterday. Every two days is fine for cleaning. Let's get dry and I'll help you with your clothes." He said turning off the water, draining the tub and stepping out handing her a plush towel.