AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

((That'll be better, although the pups are in his den, he still needs to gather milk for them XD ))

Robert smiled handing the signed page to Jach for his safe keeping. "I believe everything is in order-" "I demand to read the marriage contract!" La Roux said snatching it from Abigail and nearly ripping it in half getting it open. He looked it  over and laughed. "This contract is restrictive and limits her to just a servant in your house! How dare you treat her like that!" 

Jach cleared his throat hiding a deeper growl sound. "It limited her to her activities and the role of a stereotypical good wife. However at the writing of the document I had not known Sam directly. Once getting to know her, and how much she enjoyed the freedom to do as she pleases so I revised it several times, giving her more freedom to do as she chooses, more authority over the household and finances, and even the power to co-sign contracts as a witness and be able to terminate said contract without seeking my approval first if she decides it as being risky or immoral in some way. At least I don't treat her like someone trophy to be locked in a case collecting dust until I want to show her off or use her to gain status recognition...." He said darkly. Zen hissed in his perch sliding down beside La Roux. "Easy now my darling, you be nice, he is a guest. Besides I don't want your beautiful fangs stuck in human blubber... it'll tarnish your scales! Come here Zen... that's a good boy..." He purred as the snake dropped down slithering over to Jach and into his hand.

"A snake charmer is known for devil worship." Thomas said looking frightened. "Cut it out you significant nat! Humans know as much about demons as they do about God! That is barley anything at all! Snakes might be a simple symbol yes, but there's much more you don't know about! Do not compare my master to a powerless trope such as the Devil! You should change your study subject immediately after spouting such intolerable garbage about the kindest and most merciful man I have ever known! We all have contracts with him, Carlos his butler was a drug dealer trying to reform himself, the cook a ex gambler who went into a massive debt, I was a petty thief! Everyone here has a story, and they all involved Master Eclare showing us mercy, pity and kindness in his own way! You be silent and humble here sir Thomas! He is a saint compared to men these days, letting us rewrite our lives and make ourselves better!  My sister works for you La Roux and I know that she can't even visit our family grave or attend church services at your home because you don't believe in any higher power, so why are you suddenly afraid of demons you don't even believe in!?You won't even let her quit because she's pretty! I know what you do to her, the same thing my uncle, father and brother did to her when they still lived! You're absolutely disgusting, undeserving and a stupid pig of a man who should rot in Hell!" Shouted Abigail. 

Jach blinked at her outburst. "Abigail.... calm down please child. I've taught you better than to yell at someone above you class. " He said calmly as La Roux, turning the color of an eggplant in anger stood up and smacked her making her fall into the pond getting soaked. The camera flashed and more chaos ensued when Zen struck out at the light source, Jach intercepted, helped out Abigail and blocked a second snake strike back a pitch black one that lunged from the higher branches of the same cherry tree Zen lounged in before the black mamba could bite La Roux. 

The reporters freaked seeing Jach wrestle with a snake as long as he was tall, taking three more bites from that snake and two more from Zen before dropping the golden snake in the pond to focus on the deadly snake for now. Calmly he walked over to a tall walled off tree in the corner of the conservatory, dropped the black snake in between heading back to them. "Who let Arthur wonder out of her pen? And you, camera man, get out now! La Roux, how dare you strike my servants! I hate you, but I rather not have my beautiful snakes sully their fangs on such a disgrace of a human! Arthur only allows me and Abigail to tend to her and you hitting  her second favorite human enraged her! Zeroth! When was the last time I milked Arthur of her venom?" He snarled shoving La Roux back. Robert took this as a time to leave, shooing out the other reporters as May soothed a now sobbing Abigail  carefully laying out the edited documents on a sunny table and Zeroth running over to a table with a chart quickly looking it over. Carlos his other butler had rushed inside wrestling La Roux out of the room and a stunned Thomas after him. 

Jach swayed on his feet, undoing the jacket he wore started to sweat profusely. "Sam, did you get bit? Are you okay?" He asked horsely as he swayed again looking down at his trembling hands with a confused look. Zeroth started freaking out from something on the chart and ran to a chest quickly rummaging through it. "Zeroth..... I think... I'm bleeding... " Jach said softly, slipping off his jacket. The white shirt had several pairs of holes. The most concerning one was on his juggler. He also bled from his arms and shoulder. "Zeroth... I don't think I milked Zen either.... " He muttered before collapsing. Abigail wailed, Mary covered her eyes, Zeroth fumbled and broke the second syringe he had grabbed nearly dropping the antidotes as he  made a mad dash across the room, sliding beside Jach  quickly filling the single syringe with one antivenom and plunging it into a vain with practised ease. With a simple wipe off the blood, he did the second anti venom in the same syringe. 

((oh okay 😇))

Sam glared again at La Roux when he almost ripped the contract upon forcefully taking it from Abigail’s hands but then looked a bit surprised at his words when he said something about a servant in his household. When she heard Jach explain what it really meant, she didn’t look as surprised as before and she felt better.

She was glad to hear that she would have a few responsibilities regarding the finances as well as being a co-signer of contracts that also had the responsibility to disapprove contracts without needing to wait for him. It would be hard but she figured that she could handle it with May’s help. She stroked Zen a bit when he was in Jach’s hand in order to calm him down a bit more before she heard Thomas’ words as well as Abigail's outburst towards La Roux.

Her eyes widened in surprise when she heard everything she said also including her sister being in his household. She didn’t know that but she also hadn’t known her that well to ask about her family while she had still been there. She immediately stood up when La Roux slapped her so hard that she ended up soaked in the pond and was about to retaliate when Jach did instead before chaos ensued.

She had no idea what to do in order to help so she stood a bit off to the side and away from the suddenly attacking snakes. When La Roux, Barron, and the reporters left she went over to the pond and carefully took Zen out of the water before putting him back on the branch he had been lying on earlier of the cherry tree nearby. She then went to Jach’s side when she saw him starting to sweat a lot and take his jacket off because of that before hearing his questions towards her. “I’m fine and no I didn’t,” she said in reply before she got worried when it seemed that he was confused and also when she heard that he was bleeding. She worriedly watched as Zeroth put the anti-venom stuff in him from two syringes and hoped be okay. “Is there anything I can do to help him recover?” she asked while gently moving his hair out of his face.

Edited by SkySong278

"Tolerate his stupidity for the moment. It has happened quite often and he's built up a immunity, but having the anti venom is always a caution especially when he likes to experiment mixing breeds. He'd act like a tipsy drunk until the effects wear off. So he has absolutely no filter and would speak some nonsense about heaven and Hell for the next couple hours. " Zeroth said breathing an exhausted sigh working on wrapping the bite marks, carefully removing the shirt and handing it to May to wash. 

Abigail, still dripping wet, came over to help zeroth bringing a first aid kit. After a moment, Jach's cheek twitched and his eyes opened, pupils a very snake like diamond shape and almost neon violet in color. He blinked and looked around the room, eyes immediately falling on Sam and he smiled brightly tapping Zeroth's knee. "Hey, hey.... why is there an angel here? Did Lust brake into heaven again and abduct one?" Jach whispered. Zeroth rolled his eyes. "No sir, she's not an angel, but your bride. Nobody abducted her she came here willingly." Hearing this Jach looked confused and frowned still studying Sam. "Why would she want to marry me? I'm dark and vengeful. The king of Hell, record keeper of repentant souls and the bane of mankind.... She's to good for me. She belongs in heaven not in Hell's castle on earth! I'm sorry, I'm talking like you aren't here, but you really are too beautiful for this dreary place. " He said softly with a giggled. "I never hosted an angel before, but there's a first time for everything right? Tell me, have you ever danced with a demon king when the moon is waxing? " He asked sultry like winking before cracking up at himself. "Hahaha! Neither have I! It's hard to dance with a mirror! Why am I on the floor, Zeroth help me up...oh look I'm a mummy!" He giggled as the butler shook his head helping up the stumbling fool to his feet.

Jach flexed his arms tilting his head. "It's so strange seeing my skin like this. It's darker than I remember. I probably should cover up in front of a Angel yes? Don't want to tempt the poor thing..although I am quite the specimen...." He pulled on the jacket doing up only a few buttons still leaving a good deal of his bare hairless chest exposed but nobody said anything. "Now than Samantha, Mu Regina follow me mon amour and I shall give you the world at your fingertips." At his master using the Latin language to say my queen, and French for my love, Zeroth face palmed so hard he left a red mark on his head. 

"My Lord, please just get some rest, I'll take you to your room-" "nonsense! I'm not tired one bit and it isn't every day I get to see an angel. You say she's my bride? So why can't I spend time with her?" Jach said striding behind Sam, pulling her back to his chest and wrapping his arms around her waist. "You take everything fun away, come on let's play hookie from work and run around the castle Sammy! Hmmm.... you smell like clouds, sunshine, and sweet rosemary tea..." He quite literally purred in her ear, tucking his nose in her neck. 

((oh wow this is hilarious 😆))

Sam nodded in both understanding and reply to what Zeroth said regarding him recovering and mentally braced herself for what he would be like when he came to.

Her eyes widened a bit when she heard what Jach asked and said, still a bit surprised although the former had told her what to expect when he was in this state. She also hadn’t been expecting his eyes to be that of a snake’s as well as his skin being a darker color. When he started spewing stuff about heaven and hell as well as calling her an angel, she knew what Zeroth had been talking about when he forewarned her about what he’s like when he’s given anti-venom as a precaution.

She blushed a bit darker each time when she heard him say compliments such as that he didn’t deserve her, that she was lovely, and if she had ever danced with a demon king but she just figured that part was part of his drunken slur and that he didn’t actually mean it. The blush was still on her cheeks when she saw some of his exposed chest after he had put on a jacket and then it darkened a bit more when he held her from behind and as she heard the way he purred in her ear.

“Oooookay that’s enough out of you mister. I’m going to bring you to your room so that you can rest and be normal afterward and while you’re doing that I’ll be working on my archery in the practice yard,” she said when she had herself composed enough to speak and as she got herself out of his arms only to put one of her hands in one of his to walk out of the sunroom and towards the stairs. Once they were upstairs where their rooms were, she brought him to his, opened the door, and then made sure he was comfortable on the bed before leaving after closing the door again behind her to head towards her own.

((I’ll edit if you didn’t want her to do that 😶))

Edited by SkySong278

((Yes, I know, I am giggling non stop!  In his demon form his skin is pale white like a ghost. Human form as he is now his skin is normal colored that's what he meant by it being darker than he remembers.))

Jach giggled when she took his hand and took her to his bedroom. It was very dark in his room, full stain glass window with the same color purple as the flower in her ring made little light enter. It was black, with blood red sheets on the bed, rich blue soft carpet and dark purple heartwood furniture. The bed was a gorgeous ebony carved with runes, dragons and the headboard supported two sets of horns on it. 

He watched her leave before slipping out after her and into her room quietly, lounging on the seat by the window of the sitting room while she had changed into something more comfortable for shooting a bow. When she left the bedroom, Jach had covered his eyes with his hands. "I saw nothing, but I don't want to go to sleep. I wanna spend time with you! Can I look now? I wanna play with your hair. It's like starlight! Please, please can I follow you around today? It'll make me happy, and I found the emotion quite addictive... I never really felt happiness before..." He said peeking through his fingers to see if she was descent, then seeing she was, he pulled them down and stuck his lip out in the cutest pout that can put a puppy to shame.

((oh okay. I understand that now))

Sam took out her outfit that she practiced swordplay and archery in before carefully undoing the zipper on the back of the dress and then taking it off afterward only to put the other outfit on in its place. Once she had it on and she put some flat boots on, she stepped back into her room from where she was dressing to find Jach sitting on the small couch in front of the window in her sitting room.

I should’ve locked the door behind me, she thought to herself with a sigh before hearing everything he said and asked. “Good and sleep is good for you. Why? Yes you can look now. No you can’t play with my hair and thanks for the compliment. I guess but only if you promise not to get in my way because I don’t want to accidentally hurt you while I practice,” she said in reply before sighing again at seeing the pout he now had on his face. “After you see me practice and after we eat lunch, I want you to rest. Okay? Even if you’re not tired.”

Edited by SkySong278

He let out an adorable squeal and jumped up. "Okay! I'll be out of your way, doing some knitting. I want to see your skills!" He said taking her hand and once again leading her through the halls to the target range. "Oh lookie! They brought out your bow and arrows for you. I'll sit here and watch! " He said plopping down in a wicker chair and pulling out a small pair of needles, silk thread and a ball of silk, quickly starting a loop and made a line of a small square by the time she drew her bow. He didn't even look down at his work, just finished row by row rather quickly, faster than any skilled craftswoman making one handkerchief in the time she shot five arrows and started on another one. "Your aim is as pristine as an Angel's.

((oh my gosh 😆. he’s like a little kid right now 🤣))

Sam looked utterly shocked when she heard him say that he was going to do some knitting while watching her practice. Her eyes widened even more when he grabbed her hand and led her down to the practice range. She thanked the staff there for getting her bow and arrows ready for her before she started shooting them into the target. After the first five or so were in the target, she readied another one just as she heard what he said. “Thanks,” she said with a small blush on her cheeks before shooting the arrow she had readied.

Jach grinned brightly. "Your form is excellent too. You shoot better than they do, and even- if I dare say- A cheribim themselves! Does that ring help any? I had it made a very long time ago. About four hundred years ago. I'm only one thousand and over three fourths of the time I was alone and miserable. My eleven older brothers and six sisters are way, way older than me. I hate them so much for the wicked things they do. I wouldn't be surprised if one of my brothers is behind La Roux's antics. Seems like something Envy would do. He always wanted my job... He made a very clear point when he loped off my second pair of wings that he would take anything that makes me happy. " 

He said tilting his head. "I rather not invite anyone who is my blood relatives to the wedding ceremony is that okay? I can redo your marriage contract if you liked what I said that I had revised earlier- you know about you having authority over contracts, finances and things- I'd gladly do that, then we should make wedding plans. You need a wedding dress and I'd rather have the ceremony here or at Saint Joan of arc. A small one if you don't mind. But it is your big day, and please don't worry about expenses. I'll handle all of it. Marriage isn't exactly common in my family. We're all illegitimate, our father being quite the rake, and my many, many nieces and nephews are also results of my siblings fooling around. "

He stopped on his second handkerchief, now finished scratching his head with the base of the knitting needle. "I guess I've always been an odd one, gaining my mother's angelic nature and my father's looks. The pursuit of pointless and meaningless sexual relationships never really made any sense to me. I always wanted to be in a relationship, but only in one that would mean something. So, I guess it's a major matter to me too. But I do like the traditional way of a wedding, just no white roses. It's too overdone and rose oil gives me rashes, and the smell makes me sneeze. That's mostly oil and when they are dry. Fresh roses should be fine with my sensitive nose. "

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam shot one other arrow into the target before getting her sword and was about to do some exercises before hearing what he said about her form with the bow. “Oh thanks,” she said still with the blush on her cheeks from earlier but it was slightly darker now. She then worked a bit on her stances with the sword when she heard everything else that he said. “The ring does help the arrow to be shot much smoother than without it.”

Her eyes widened a bit when she heard how old he was and that his second pair of wings were cut off by one of his brothers but she wasn’t sure if she should be taking that talk seriously or not but made a mental note to ask him later when he was back to normal. I doubt he’d remember anything he was saying now though, she thought to herself with a small sigh. “That’s fine. For my family I was planning on only inviting my dad since he’s the only family member of mine that’s still living,” she said in regards to his brothers and sisters not being invited.

“In regards to you editing the contract to add those things yes please and I’ll probably start looking for a dress soon or look at patterns with either Abigail and May to see which one would be a good fit for me. Oh okay and that’s all very interesting about your family. I was thinking of going with a mixture of hydrangeas and pink roses so that’s fine. I’ll keep that in mind about the oil,” she said in reply to the rest of what he said before stopping with her sword stance practice. “Should we head back to the sun room for lunch?”

((sorry. I kind of got some of the stuff mixed up but I tried to make up for it in the last paragraph. also should we ts a bit to when he’s back to normal or continue with him being like this for a bit longer before the ts?))

Edited by SkySong278

(( ts an hour after lunch. He'd be normal again then. ))

"Wonderful! I'm sure Abigail would love to be out of the house! I'll send word to the seamstress that made that dress for you and see if she'd meet you both at a cafe in town to discuss patterns and styles. Seems like you made a new friend here in Abigail! Ah, your footing needs work dear. Now, lunch sounds wonderful! Shall we my dearest Angel?"  He said standing up and holding out his arm for her, walking around the outside of the house to the conservatory so she saw more of the lavish garden. 

One hour later, Jach woke up from a small nap after lunch. Sam's insistence that he lay down and sleep finely had him cave an he did so on one condition- she had to kiss his cheek before she left the room this time.  Jach groaned rubbing his head, seeing his state of undress (having taken off his jacket when he entered the room regardless of Sam accompanying him) blushed and quickly undid the wrappings he no longer needed, getting into something light and comfortable. He left the room still rubbing his head and face like a man hung over without the toilet being involved. 

He yawned as he learned against Sam's door frame knocking on the wood. He remembered everything he said and did under the influence of the venom and wanted to apologize, however he had no idea where she went after he laid down so he decided to check her room first. 

“Sounds like a good plan and May is a friend of mine as well. I’ll work on it more and okay. Sure,” Sam said in reply to the few statements Jach said and blushed when hearing the last one before walking with him back to the conservatory while also seeing the rest of the outside.

After they had eaten and she had gone back to his room with him while also after successfully convincing him to rest, she heard and did his condition before leaving again to head back to her room. She had blushed an even darker color when seeing him bare-chested before closing the door to his room and also before hurrying back to her own.

She was reading in the sitting area of her room an hour later when she heard the knock on the wooden door. “Come in,” she said loud enough for whoever was on the other side to be allowed entrance while continuing to read. She would put down the book once the other person joined her but would continue doing so before then.

Jach slowly entered peeking inside the room. He slipped through the door, closed it after him and a stood by it awkwardly. "I'm... I apologize for my actions, words and general stupidity during the whole.... " He paused for a moment waving his hand in a circle apparently trying to think of a good word to sum up what happened. "Ordeal. I might have said some things I shouldn't have. Thank you though, for your patience with me. I get bit often so my servants are tolerant of my actions, but it it mostly ends up with me being bound in a spinning chair so I could amuse myself without breaking anything..."

Sam put a bookmark where she was currently reading to mark where she left off before closing it and setting it down on the couch beside her as she saw Jach come into the room. She then listened to everything that he said before saying in reply with a small smile on her face, “It’s okay and you’re welcome. I wonder why they didn’t do that for you this time but maybe it was because I was there this time and I caught most of your attention. I put Zen back on the branch he likes to rest on in the cherry tree in the conservatory before you were given the anti-venom stuff.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Oh, thank you. They probably wanted to see how you reacted.... Zen can swim, but he might have appreciated that. I was a little rough with him. " He says stepping into the room more. "I'll write up a new marriage document today and take a look at the one that was bugging me at breakfast. Would you like to keep on wearing the ring or wait until the ceremony to wear it every day?" He asked shyly. 

“You’re welcome and ah. That makes sense. Oh okay and I hope he did appreciate it. You weren’t that rough with him,” Sam said in reply before hearing the rest of what he said and asked after he had stepped a bit more into her room. “Okay and I’d like to wait until the ceremony. It’s very beautiful and I like it a lot but I’ll probably be more comfortable wearing it all the time after we’re married,” she said in reply to the other statement and question he said and asked shyly while putting a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. She had put her hair up into a braid after taking it out of the barett that Abigail had helped her put it in for the conference that happened earlier and there were a few loose strands of hair after she had finished practicing her sword stance.

He nodded and walked towards her slowly, like he would a dear he was trying to feed from his hand. He held out his hand for the ring. "Alright then, I'll take it back for safe keeping. " He said. He pocketed the ring then looked around, heading to a chair he spotted and sat down in it. "I might have said something's I shouldn't have. I said before, I don't like lies and deception but sometimes things are better left unsaid. I will eventually explain the things I said to you in detail, however it's not... good timing in light of recent events and I'm not entirely sure how your reaction would be. So please, write any questions you have for me in this book, and I'll answer them after our wedding..." He said handing her a small leather bound journal with a griffin relief pressed into it. 

Sam nodded before taking off the ring and giving it to him. She then watched as he made his way to an empty chair nearby before listening to everything that he said afterward. She nodded in understanding before being given the small leather journal. Her eyes shone a bit with happiness when she saw the griffin on it before saying in reply with the happy light in them and the smile from earlier still on her face, “Thank you and I will. I look forward to getting them answered after the ceremony.”

Edited by SkySong278

He smiled slightly before getting up. "I  must head to my office to make the clarifications on the contract then. I'll see you at dinner then Sam. " He said with a little bow then headed out and back to his room opening the door to his office and heading up to it.

He spent the rest of the day inside the office, coming down to the dinning table with ink on his fingers and shirt but looking relieved. "Changes made and I terminated the contract with that troublemaker in the south. " He sighed sitting down. 

“Okay and yes see you at dinner,” Sam said in reply with the smile still on her face before watching him leave and then once he was out of her room she picked her book back up and started reading from where she had left off.

She continued reading until it was time to head back down to the dining room for dinner. She put her bookmark in the new place where she had read to, set it back down on the couch, got up, and then headed out of her room and down the stairs to the dining room. She arrived shortly after Jach did and listened to everything he said. “That’s good and are you sure that he won’t do anything in retaliation of that?” she said and asked with a concerned expression on her face.

"Without my power, he's nothing more than a frail, sickly man. There's little he could do expect wait for his own death so he isn't much of a threat. Once a contract is revoked, it happens immediately, no wait need." He explained starting to eat his meal. "I hope this ordeal with La Roux settles down before the wedding. Day one of your stay here and you barely saw a quarter of the house!" He said. Let's see, today is Wednesday the first of August, oh! Your things should be arriving after dinner. No wonder I was so short staffed... I promised that yesterday when I brought you here. Back to it being Wednesday.... the wedding would be on a Sunday morning the week on the 12th, the feast following the service. Hmm.. ah, would a dress appoint work for Friday the third, in the afternoon this week for patterns and then a fitting on Thursday next week. Does that sound good?"

“Oh that’s a relief. I thought that he would cause problems for you after hearing of the contract being canceled,” Sam said in reply with a sigh of relief before also starting to eat her dinner while hearing the rest of what he said. “Sorry. I didn’t really want to explore after this afternoon’s chaos with La Roux and the reporters. I’ll do some exploring tomorrow. Me too regarding the issue with La Roux. Oh that’s good and wow time sure goes pretty fast. I didn’t know that day was going to be fairly soon. Yes that sounds like a good plan.”

Jach smiled and continued to eat. 

((I'm skipping to her dress fitting day okay? I'll let you pick the colors and the dress k?))

The week went fast. The issue with La Roux faded into the background as they prepared for their wedding. They already picked the colors, the menu for the feast, drinks will be cold tea, sparkling white grape juice and milkshakes to beat the heat. 

Keeping his promise he went with her to church service on Sunday, they had a discussion of flower arrangements with the gardeners, and then he taught her how to throw knives. He already got his wedding gift to her and let her go shopping with Abigail for anything she wanted. 

Jach was currently standing in a split room getting his suit adjusted, the seamstress going back and forth between the two rooms through a sliding door, taking measurements and instructing the tailors on adjustments. The two were placed out of sight from each other, but close enough to hear each other speak. "Is the dress to your liking darling?" He asked. 

((okay ^_^))

Sam was relieved and happy that the issue that had happened with La Roux was finally over so that they could focus on their wedding planning. She had suggested the cooler drinks since it would be hot that weekend and then helped plan the rest of the menu as well as the colors.

She had been happy to have gone to church with him earlier that week on Sunday and stayed that way as they went over the flower arrangements as well as when he taught her how to throw knives. She really enjoyed the time she spent with him because it made her even more happy. After her throwing knife lesson, she went shopping with Abigail and picked out a few more things for her room as well as a small something for Jach that she thought he might like as her gift to him.

When the day of the dress fitting came, she endured the constant measurement taking as well as the slight tightening of the corset that went with the dress before all of that ended and she was overall happy with how it turned out. “Oh yes. I like it very much. It’s very beautiful. No peeking,” she said in reply to his question as she looked at it in the mirror that she was standing in front of.

"No worries my dear. I won't peek, it's bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress before the wedding. We had enough problems as it was just getting to this point, I'm not going to jinx it now. But I imagine that you look beautiful. I just might tear up when you walk down the aisle my love." He said looking at himself in a mirror before himself. "Ouch! Watch the needle." He huffed. 

"Have you written any questions in that notebook I gave you yet? I'm honestly curious to see what questions you have for me. And.. I rather not wait until the ceremony to tell you certain things. When dusk is upon us, I'll confess to you my true form... The one you see during the day is an illusion. Just the appearance really. By day one way, by night another type deal. I just want to know if... if you truly want to be with me despite what I really am..."