AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

“Ah okay. Xanderson is the one that owns the chocolate business? I saw some purple hydrangea which is a favorite and some tiger lillies which are another favorite,” she said before they stopped in a valley that had some roses in it. “That’s very neat and sounds very unique as well. It’s very pretty,” she said in reply after listening to what he said about the Turkish rose while spotting it in the field. “How many times has it turned out to be black like it’s supposed to be?” She asked this question with curiosity after a few minutes of silence had fallen between them.

Edited by SkySong278

"Yes, he is the one who owns the chocolate business. However the house we'll be staying at is a business partner's. Not his. Ahhh..." he said in response to her question and her response about the flowers.  He headed towards the particular flower. A few ones in bloom were a deep red, while a bunch of buds looked really dark. "Twice. Once in the spring time after the rains, and I carefully water it so it blooms again in the fall. It will be that black color in a few days. We'll witness it bloom before we leave for our honeymoon. Oh and to answer your previous question as to when that will happen.... I will show you not only how to fly, but to harness the shadows and create the illusion of you appearing normal. Not today though. Otherwise you'll lose your demon shape. If it takes too long, I'll dig around for the ring I used when I was younger that held angelic magic to hide my wings, horns and tail. I only had one then, and my Angel wings. It should work for you. It'll be like your extra appendages are not there at all. I'm sure I have it in my bedroom somewhere at my real home in Hell. I'll take you there to find it so you can see my dogs too! " he grinned. 

“Okay and what's the business partner’s name? Also is his personality better than Xanderson’s or about the same?” she said and asked in reply curiously before following him to where he had the rose. “It’s beautiful. I can’t wait to see it when it completely blooms. Tomorrow then? I can’t wait to start learning how to do that. I’d like that very much and I love dogs,” she said in reply to the rest of what he said with a bright smile on her face along with her eyes sparkling. “Shall we continue the route back home now or are there more things for you to show me first?”

"What's the rush? We can wonder around. Consider it the personal tour I promised you. He has a first name, but for contract reasons I'm only to meet with him personally and can only disclose his last name to captains and workers, and refur to him as his company name to anyone else. As you know -because I keep saying it- a contract with me is solid. I can't break it unless I have reason to and this can only occur when the contractee dies. He runs the Zimmerman fishing industry, but they deal in multiple other goods besides fish. So I'll just call him Zimmerman around you. As for his personality.... well.... he's a very good looking man save for a few scars, but that adds character to him, quite wealthy and sharply dressed. Brilliant, generous, and although his presence is like a looming angry bear, he's really quite gentle. Very, very shy. His wife usually meets in public conferences. Not quite vain per say but.... concerned about how others see him. Soft spoken, very wise and more like a father figure then a brother. Most definitely better than Xanderson. " he said as they continued to meander through the garden. 

"No real training until three nights and days passed starting tonight. Your outward appearance has changed, but your insides haven't. As of right now, your heart is still human. Our hearts appear different and our bones harder yet light for flight. Your body is still changing. Consider it like going through a second very fast puberty. Your brain needs to develop too- for right now- you  only have developed the sensory part of your brain. You can't use your powers until you have the durability of a true demon. For a first timer, the hiding technique is actually quite painful, simple but painful. " he said simply. "In Hell, we use pain as a form of pleasure or acceptance. It's painful only for the first time though, and if used extensively, one could literally shift in the blink of an eye. " 

“Oh okay and I understand. He seems like a kind person and I’d love to meet him and his wife. I do understand him being shy so I won’t be too disappointed if I can’t meet him in person when we’re there. It sounds like he’s much better than Xanderson in personality,” she said in reply while continuing to walk with him through the luxurious garden maze.

“I understand. Will the parts of my body that need to change to those of demon parts going to be painful and is puberty the same for demons as it is humans? If so, I’m not going to like going through that again like I did the first time even if it is fast/quick. Powers? I wonder what they’ll be when I get them or if they’ll be like yours, whatever they are. Oh then I might not like doing it even if it’s necessary. I don’t like being in pain but I guess I can put up with it to change my appearance back to ‘normal.’ Maybe I’d be able to do that after I’ve gotten more practice.”

Edited by SkySong278

"No. There might be sore joints, muscle spasms, and a migraine at one point but all of these can be treated with painkillers. As for puberty..... well because were born immortal we age in body like a normal person until we hit a certain age- mostly in mid to late twenties- before stopping altogether. However our minds are slower... and our official "teen" years can last several decades. It's then we get abilities, voice changes, wings grow out fully, horns and tail grow more than just nubs.... and we get extremely volatile mood swings. In hindsight, you humans are lucky in having such a short time. You get angry, but don't slaughter an entire village in retaliation. You get lusty, but don't impulsively sleep with literally almost anything that moves wether it's on two legs or four. I myself got flat out drunk, robbed several dozen jewelry stores, stole works of art, demolished a satanic church and raided a four butcher shops, three cattle farms, and two shepherd fields within two weeks of my second month of puberty alone. Mine lasted ninety-three years, longer than average. I didn't kill people, nor slept with anyone, but at the end of it, I got most of my fortune, had the worst hangover and my wings cut off by my brother.  You're lucky,only lasting three days. It'll definitely be on the extremely soft side for you. " He explained answering her first two questions.

"Each demon's ability is unique to it's user. Mine is light and shadow, sometimes colors could be apart of it too. Zeroth's involves movement and song, May's is anything made of stonework she could bring to life. The spells have the same outcome, however the users each have a unique way to bring them to that point. Kinda like.... handwriting or fingerprints. As for the pain, it's really just the one time, and given that you were previously human, I'm not quite sure if you'd feel much pain at all. It's painful for us because it's unnatural for our bodies. It might be like muscle memory for you. Where we have to gradually build up to get to that spot, you've been being a human your whole life until now. " 

Sam listened to everything that Jach said with interest and nodded in understanding at each part he said in his explanation regarding puberty and muscles getting spasms. Her eyes widened when she heard about what had happened with him during his puberty and the cause for why he didn’t have his angel wings.

She then listened to everything else he said regarding demon’s abilities and powers as well as the pain she inquired about nodding again in understanding before saying in reply, “That’s very good to know and I may stay in bed then if the pain comes when I’m about to wake up and then get up when it passes. I can’t wait to find out out what my ability will be.”

Edited by SkySong278

((He says towards the end he didn't kill or sleep with anyone. XD ))

"I wonder as well. That sounds like a good idea. " he said as he reached the house. He walked them inside and into a sitting room laying down on a couch stretching his dragon claw foot. "It hurts when I walk a ton because this leg is slightly taller then the other, and it moves differently. Such is my curse..." He sighed. The last bit was more to himself then to Sam .

((sorry. my mind was in a tired fog last night when I posted my reply. I edited out the last part in my first paragraph about her wondering if he had slept with anyone))

Sam smiled when she heard what he said and then walked into the house with him when they got back to it. She sat down in a chair close to the couch that he laid down on and listened to what he said except for the very last part. “Does it often hurt a lot when you walk around on it?” she asked curiously before moving her wings a bit more in order to get more comfortable in the chair.

Edited by SkySong278

"When i walk a lot. I mostly fly around so I don't use it that much. The bone and muscle structure is more like a iguanas then a human. It hurts also because I have three toes. " he wiggled the three. "And I can't walk heal to toe  because of my dew claw." He grumbled. 

“Oh. Is there a way to make it easier to walk while you’re in demon form or would it be better to just mostly fly instead?” Sam asked curiously in reply to what he said in regards to his demon leg hurting when he walked around too much in demon form with her head tilted a bit to the side with a curious expression on her face.

"A single high heel boot. That helps kinda. But I mostly glide or fly. Sometimes I walk on my hands and feet too. I move faster and it decreases the pain to nearly nothing. I don't do it often though, only in my castle where I know the floor is clean. The funny thing is, like my dragon claw..." He lifted the shifted hand. "The pad is soft and kinda like a dog's on both feet. So if you tickle it or rub it I could feel it." He said softly stretching his foot out. 

Sam listened to everything he said still with the curiosity on her face and nodded in understanding. She then heard the rest of what he said regarding the pad that he had on his dragon claw he also had on both feet. She looked at his stretched out foot and saw that there was in fact a pad there like a dog had on the bottom of its paw. “Ah okay,” she said with a nod before touching it lightly.

He wiggled his toes. "See? It's rough but I can feel vibrations in the ground. I can walk across burning coals and not feel a thing, but step on a rock wrong and it hurts like nothing else. I also stub my toes a lot. " He said with a smile. 

((Sorry! Stalling! My doggies for jach I requested to be drawn are almost done. Should be finished by week's end so then we can ts to honeymoon. K?))

((it’s okay :) and sounds good ^_^))

“Really? That’s cool. Of course stubbing your toes isn’t cool because it hurts as well as you stepping on a rock wrong but you being to be able to walk across burning coals and feeling vibrations in the ground is,” Sam said in reply with a smile of her own before putting his foot back down.

A few days passed. She was a fast learner and was able to fly by week's end and change her appearance quite quickly. He glided with her to the tomb on his property that was one of the many entrances to Hell. 

Sam had learned how to fly and shift her appearance quickly and was currently gliding with Jach towards a tomb on his property. “You’re a great teacher love,” she said to him with a smile as she looked over at him briefly before having her attention be once again in front of them.

((For those reading this, I give you warning. They are passing through Hell, were I will describe only the crimes done and briefly touch on their punishments. If you are uncomfortable with this, skip until you see another red notice! My descriptions will still be within the boundaries of DC rules. Please don't message me to take it down. I will not for this is important to the story. Thank you for reading and keeping with our rp!) )

"You're a wonderful student my dearest! I can't wait to show you my pets! Asmodaos is a little bit aloof and serious, Arachane is a little nightmare and Arcana is... protective and jets quite jealous if I pay attention to other females. She's still a pup but quite large, but she's my favorite of the three hellhounds I have." He said landing. He pulled out a set of keys, unhooking four and inserting them in four locks, then with both tails and hands, he turned them simultaneously. The door clicked open and he pushed it open a crack, a blast of heat waifted out. "In quickly, we must pass through several gates to get to my palace. And please ignore the crying in this ring, they are men who have been unfaithful, womanizing abusers, along with serial rapists, murderers that attacked multiple women and those who abused children. They receive special attention from myself. They are humiliated by those they thought weaker then themselves, and because each day in Hell their bodies return to normal, they are castrated each morning. Whenever I am angry, I take it out on some soul here. If you would like, I can show you the exact spot that that fat red gorilla would be once he dies of that poison some scorned Dutchess will feed him two years in the future. " he said waving her inside, removing the keys at the same time and attaching them to the ring again and pushed the iron door shut. It was stone outside, iron inside with a very complex locking mechanism on the back of it. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Thank you and I can't wait to meet them. They sound like good pets. I’m sure Arcana will warm up to me eventually,” Sam said in reply before landing next to him and then watching as he unlocked the locks on the door to the tomb and entrance to Hell. As soon as the door opened, she felt a wave of heat hit her before listening to everything he said about the prisoners. She grew a bit concerned when she heard the part about him taking his anger out on a soul here when he did get to be that way and said, “I hope that while I’m here I can help you not to be angry.” She then grew surprised when she heard the last thing he said about two years in the future and the red gorilla and her eyes widened a bit to match that emotion. “You can see into the future? I’ll admit that I’m a bit curious about that now,” she said before going inside after he waved her in. She looked around at the iron inside the doorway curiously as she heard him close the door after taking the keys back out of the locks. “I’m guessing that I should stay close to you while you show me around?” she asked as she had her attention be on him.

Edited by SkySong278

((Thanks I needed a reminder. They took the guided part away so I forgot what to put.))

"Darling, if I'm not angry at the world when I torture souls I become dead to myself and to the ones still living. " he said as he took her hand and walked with her heading down into the earth, in his free hand a single ball of flame hovered above his palm, casting a little light as the purple flame flickered in his dragon clawed hand. "As for seeing the future, I don't. I have a book of names of all those who will come to me in purgatory or Hell, along with how they died, why they died and a list of their sins. The gorilla took three pages in a book that's the size of my torso. He will serve two thousand years here, a thousand in ring five for fraud and blackmail and greed, and an eternity in ring seven with the other non believers. Not all get that treatment, seven is a very small ring, the pagan religions go to purgatory until they work off their sins, worshippers of my father, their idea of heaven is serving me, so they tend to my castle quite gladly, ring seven is really for those who are adamant there isn't any higher power, and all power stems from man kind. Right now, they are smushed between two walls unable to move. " After about a half hour walk ever curving downwards they passed a narrow doorway with gold bars covered in runes and a man hung upside down in a device screaming as he was being whipped up by a beautiful faced woman with a seductive body and tiny wings. These cells started appearing at regular intervals now . 

((you’re welcome and oh okay))

“Oh I didn’t know that. Should I help you with that or just stay at home until you get back and help you feel better by eating with you and helping approve contracts?” Sam asked and said in reply before walking with him down into the earth with one of her hands in one of his. As they walked, she looked around at everything that was illuminated by the little purple flame over his dragon claw and listened to everything else he said as an explanation of how he knew that the gorilla would be here and what he did in order to earn him a stay in two of the rings as well as how some other prisoners don’t get the same treatment. She thought it all interesting, including the bit he said about the ones who worshipped his father thinking that serving him (Jach) was heaven and the ones who were currently in ring seven and what their current predicament was. As they continued further downwards in a curve, she noticed that they were coming across some narrow hallways and looked curiously at a golden barred cell that had a man hanging upside-down and a woman who had a beautiful face, seductive body, and tiny wings whipping him as he screamed. “What are these cells for?” she asked  curiously as she noticed that a few more had appeared as they passed.

"They are the cells of the damned of this ring. We're still in the first ring of the thirteen. It's a big one, and can't have them too close to the Doors to the Living in case of escapees. You will help with contracts yes, but part of your duty is to pass just judgment on the souls. I'm a bit too harsh with punishments lately and you'll help me look over their crimes, interview them after each decade or so to see if they will repent, and if they do, they move on to the next punishment or go to purgatory to be cleansed before being sent to heaven. " he explained as they continued downwards the sells growing closer together until large sells held up to five or six men at a time each being flogged or having boiling water thrown on them repeatedly. Another cell three men burned alive as the demon ladies threw kerosene on them. "The punishment must fit the crimes. Drown women, you get water, burn them as witches with no proof, you get burned. Yes it appears painful, and it should be painful and disturbing to see, but I assure you my dear, this is absolutely nothing compared to the other rings and punishments. " several minutes went by with only the screaming of souls to add to their descent. They approached a large golden door with an image of a man like Jach, only less dragonish and wore his hair in a buzz cut with a scowl on his face. "Ugh, Wrath my brother... I hate this ring. He overlooks this one.." a scream sounded quite loudly and he held his ears. "Damn it all! Agate! Control that man!" The screening turned into a wet sound then silence. A woman with hair literally on fire appeared holding a fleshy bit and a bloody knife. "Sorry my Lord. I cut out his tongue. I love hearing this one scream... skinning women.. bah! " She spat on the ground and disappeared behind a wall again obviously returning to her post. 

This time he took off one single gold key that wasn't really a key but rather a coin sized sun dial he placed in the relief's palm and turned counter clockwise twice, clockwise once, and counter clockwise three more times each time stopping on the six o'clock and the Doors swung open silently with fridged air and a cold blue hue in the air. "We have to fly over this one. I'd advise you don't look down. It's quite gruesome even for my stomach..."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam listened to his explanation and nodded in understanding to what he said regarding her other duties to help him out with the punishments and interviewing the prisoners after a decade or so. As they continued on, she continued to hear screams from the other prisoners nearby before hearing his other explanations regarding the crimes of them and the punishments matching them. She nodded again in understanding to what he said about them needing to be painful and disturbing as well as them not being as bad as other punishments that happen in the other rings. When they continued their descent and approached a gold door with an image in it, she wondered who it was before he told her and then just nodded. “What kind of punishments happen here?” she asked curiously before she heard a really loud scream sound from nearby. She also held her ears before it stopped and she took her hands away from covering them just as a demon came out from behind the wall with hair of fire and the man’s tongue. She heard what she said before she went back to her post and thought that what he did was very horrible before she watched him take out a gold sun dial that he used to unlock the next place they were going to.

Once it opened she heard what he said and nodded in understanding, thinking that she could just keep her focus on being ahead of them the whole time and unfurled her wings to get ready to do what he instructed. “I’m ready if you are,” she said before smiling at him and waiting for him to lead the way.