Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CiciBeans

New Here!

Hi there!

I'm Cici and I'm new to the world of Clickables. I'm a little worried I won't be able to raise my dragons like I should (too few clicks) so any advice on other sites I can join to post would be super helpful!
A little about me... 
I love reptiles. I'm getting a Cuvier's Caiman in a few months time. I'm in the process of setting up the enclosure now and getting everything ready. Feel free to message me, I love meeting new people!

Hello and welcome! I recommend using fansites to hatch your dragons, they give them the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have, because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. I don't add my eggs before they have 6d5h left because it increases the chance of them getting sick (softshell) and dying. The younger the dragon, the more susceptible they are to getting sick, which is why it's good to wait.

I had to google a Cuvier's Caiman, I'd never heard of it. Are they high-maintenance? Do you have any other pets?

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I use AoND - one of fansites - to get views for my eggs. You can find its link in my sig :)