Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrDrLemon

Hi everyone!

Hi and hello! I'm Cam and.. I guess I'm here? Still getting used to things.

For now I suppose I have a question to start things off; why can't I view anything? I wanted to visit this "fansite" I've heard about as I figured it'd be a good starting point since I have limited time to hatch my first egg. Except that I can't? Any attempt to view it, or anything else (that isn't in the "introduce yourself" section) is met with failure. Extreme, crushing failure. I attempted to contact a moderator with questions directly and was told that I had already used up "0 of my 0 allowed messages today". Have I not been, what, "approved" yet? Is the site so heavily guarded that I need be supervised to the highest regard before being allowed to view simple, game-based content? I'm just confused. I've also run into errors when attempting to even change simple settings on my own profile, something about "not being able to change the settings on this profile" despite the fact that it's.. mine? First day of my dragon hatching journey very suddenly put to a stop and.. I have no idea why.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Hello and welcome! You were denied access to forum features because your account had not been approved yet. You should have full access now that you've been approved. We do this to all new members to cut down on potential spammers just coming in and loading the forum down with junk. Let me know if you're still seeing issues now that you're approved!

15 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! You were denied access to forum features because your account had not been approved yet. You should have full access now that you've been approved. We do this to all new members to cut down on potential spammers just coming in and loading the forum down with junk. Let me know if you're still seeing issues now that you're approved!

Excellent, thank you! Part of me figured that was the case but I didn't want to assume anything.