Darkmega5

ANSWERED:Something's up...

okay, so my friend has eggs which have over 4 days left, yet they are on the verge of hatching. They're only hours before though. (example: 4 days 18 hours.) Is that a glitch? or am I just reading the hatching rules wrong? My egg has 4 days 11 hours left (guardian dragon) and is only on stage 0, while my friend's egg, (This glassy egg has a single stripe on it) is on stage 5, with 4 days 18 hours left. Seriously, what's up?

No, not a glitch. If your friend added their eggs to multiple hatcheries shortly after catching them, they would have had more time to gain views. Different eggs also require different amounts of views/unique views/clicks to hatch.

However, eggs will never hatch before reaching 4 days 0 hours, regardless of breed or stats.

Edited by The Dragoness

Getting too many views too quickly can make eggs sick, and even kill them, so it is probably best to take it slow with views at first. Since they can't hatch before 4 days anyway there is really no point in having them to the last hatching stage that early.