Sign in to follow this  
Naraku

hot choclety milk (artsy) spider

Posted (edited)

Hey

Have a look at my Arts ...

4885378b00.png

5637b39bce.png

Replica of my favorite Arwing design from Star Fox Assault for a class... It turned out much better than I thought. I'm very proud of it.

5f90256b38.png

1 minute doodle of Chrono for a secret bingo... :P 

[snipping for now]

My most recent art. It's a result of experimenting with flow of brush, and to cut down on overall time creating a piece (approx. 2 hours, not bad). The palette is actually chosen from a specific scene in a SNES game... Wanna try to recognize it?

I wanted to create a new thread, so the old one is gone/hidden. I'm willing to take requests. But be aware that I may say no for whatever reasons.

I'm also on Art Fight! Fite me with arts. Or just follow me. Or none of the above.

Edited by Naraku

My first thought was, "Oh, neat, how spirit ward-y!" I don't believe I recognize the game. XD

Posted (edited)

Yeah, it's kinda obscure (the palette itself, that is). :P However the game itself is definitely not obscure; it's a memorable game to many people. 

EMcVGwMqUsljp5gy1lZZl2gwL6uTOLYqgrlEV5kf

Years later and I still haven't thought up of a name for this thing. I decided on Nebulae Deity for now... Not particularly happy with it, I may change it later. :P 

Fun fact: I designed this character to be used as a final boss in a RPG VX Ace game. This is their in-game sprite I created 5 years ago.

Afx7Sg7ATrKui5vpgDGar2Mgwhme7BRSmubTqG8I

Edited by Naraku

That looks amazing! And Star Fox ❤️ Don't recognize SNES game thing, but I'm bad with colors anyways orz (so very bad with colors)

Your art style is amazing, I like the soft coloring a lot. B)

On 6/22/2018 at 4:14 AM, Naraku said:

Afx7Sg7ATrKui5vpgDGar2Mgwhme7BRSmubTqG8I

This one's especially cool, I like the pose and shading/highlights as well as the design in general! Purple is a really fitting choice of color.

Posted (edited)

Aw shucks, thanks. I like it too; it's one of the few old art pieces I still like to this day. It has a few white spots on some edges I didn't notice until it was already in game. Here's a screenshot how it looks in the game (background/ground art are templates, of course). It's a very tough bird, as it has a ton of HP and M/DEF. :P 

7f9f775d3c.png

And here's an another thing I did I guess. It's some kind of a goat with a weird skull as a helmet. Probably will shade it. Maybe.

09l9uJxczDOjWTqlm3hLP7ISgxxxCPJ1Bs3GI4m1

Edited by Naraku
color = shade apparently

This low poly model looks very nice! Which software are you using to make it?

8 hours ago, Cyberr said:

This low poly model looks very nice! Which software are you using to make it?

Thank you!

I used Maya for building the model, Substance Painter for texturing (could've just done it in Maya/Photoshop but SP easier and quicker anyway), finally Blender for rendering with a turntable animation :) 

Sign in to follow this