Sign in to follow this  
Naraku

hot choclety milk (artsy) spider

Posted (edited)

Hey

Have a look at my Arts ...

4885378b00.png

5637b39bce.png

Replica of my favorite Arwing design from Star Fox Assault for a class... It turned out much better than I thought. I'm very proud of it.

5f90256b38.png

1 minute doodle of Chrono for a secret bingo... :P 

6aLH0bzIMGFprObJMuhs0rQw0WBEaKrAABMI5l9K

My most recent art. It's a result of experimenting with flow of brush, and to cut down on overall time creating a piece (approx. 2 hours, not bad). The palette is actually chosen from a specific scene in a SNES game... Wanna try to recognize it?

I wanted to create a new thread, so the old one is gone/hidden. I'm willing to take suggestions. But be aware that I may decline.

Edited by Naraku

My first thought was, "Oh, neat, how spirit ward-y!" I don't believe I recognize the game. XD

Posted (edited)

Yeah, it's kinda obscure (the palette itself, that is). :P However the game itself is definitely not obscure; it's a memorable game to many people. 

EMcVGwMqUsljp5gy1lZZl2gwL6uTOLYqgrlEV5kf

Years later and I still haven't thought up of a name for this thing. I decided on Nebulae Deity for now... Not particularly happy with it, I may change it later. :P 

Fun fact: I designed this character to be used as a final boss in a RPG VX Ace game. This is their in-game sprite I created 5 years ago.

Afx7Sg7ATrKui5vpgDGar2Mgwhme7BRSmubTqG8I

Edited by Naraku

That looks amazing! And Star Fox ❤️ Don't recognize SNES game thing, but I'm bad with colors anyways orz (so very bad with colors)

Your art style is amazing, I like the soft coloring a lot. B)

On 6/22/2018 at 4:14 AM, Naraku said:

Afx7Sg7ATrKui5vpgDGar2Mgwhme7BRSmubTqG8I

This one's especially cool, I like the pose and shading/highlights as well as the design in general! Purple is a really fitting choice of color.

Posted (edited)

Aw shucks, thanks. I like it too; it's one of the few old art pieces I still like to this day. It has a few white spots on some edges I didn't notice until it was already in game. Here's a screenshot how it looks in the game (background/ground art are templates, of course). It's a very tough bird, as it has a ton of HP and M/DEF. :P 

7f9f775d3c.png

And here's an another thing I did I guess. It's some kind of a goat with a weird skull as a helmet. Probably will shade it. Maybe.

09l9uJxczDOjWTqlm3hLP7ISgxxxCPJ1Bs3GI4m1

Edited by Naraku
color = shade apparently

This low poly model looks very nice! Which software are you using to make it?

8 hours ago, Cyberr said:

This low poly model looks very nice! Which software are you using to make it?

Thank you!

I used Maya for building the model, Substance Painter for texturing (could've just done it in Maya/Photoshop but SP easier and quicker anyway), finally Blender for rendering with a turntable animation :) 

kuURqBt.png

A experimental thing I did last late November 

Oh wow, the newest piece looks amazing! It's an Omen Wyrm, isn't it? I really like how you did the flames, they're so beautifully colored.

Thank you two :D I loved how the flames came out too. Probably wouldn't have shared the artwork on here otherwise (not particularly happy with the lines). XD 

I love it! These flames are very nice ^.^

With these, the outlining is not noticeable (but I'm not saying that outline is very bad! It looks pretty good) and whole piece is very eye-appealing.

Sign in to follow this