MBear

Trading Glitch?

I put two eggs up for trade and someone made an offer but the accept button isn't working. I am not egg locked and decline and cancel buttons seem ok, but it is like the hyperlink or whatever the thing is that causes an action is missing. The pointer changes to a finger over the decline button but nothing happens over the accept button. It's like it doesn't exist.

I had the same thing happening to me earlier when trading an egg of mine for a hatchling of someone else. In my case they simply had too many eggs so I could not accept. Maybe have a look at their scroll to see how many eggs they have :)

Good idea. Thanks. I had a look and they are allowed 4 eggs. they have three. They are offering one of those for 2 of mine meaning they shouldn't be egg locked. 

Even though they didn't have 4 eggs, they may have still been scroll locked with hatchlings. Make sure you check next time. That's likely the reason why you couldn't accept the trade. :)

good thing i check the forums before posting. i have this issue sometimes as well. but this time was odd. i was trying to tradse eggs for three hatchlings and i couldn't accept it. i didnt check thier scroll though. that may have been the issue.