Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YukiCross95

Hello !

Hello hello ! Feel free to call me Yuki.

I've been a member of Dragon Cave in the past, around the 2013-14 mark I believe, so I'd like to think I'm not new to dragon raising and I've already adjusted! I've raised 6 adults since my new join date on June 11th, and I have more on the way. 😅 It's so nice to have found this website again, since I absolutely loved a few years ago (though, shamefully enough, I forgot about it eventually, and was unable to find/get back into my old scroll due to deletion and relocation of e-mail accounts). It is extremely addictive and I'm already subject to it again. The amount of dragons I've never seen before is awesome and I can't wait to get them!

However, I am new to the forums - I don't believe I've ever been here before, surprisingly! I used to always just stick to my scroll and that was it.

It's a pleasure to be here! 😊

Hello and welcome! Sorry you lost access to your old scroll, I hope you didn't lose too much progress. :( Enjoy catching up on all the new dragons since you've been gone!

It's a pleasure to have you!

6 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Sorry you lost access to your old scroll, I hope you didn't lose too much progress. :( Enjoy catching up on all the new dragons since you've been gone!

It's a pleasure to have you!

Thank you so much, purpledragonclaw ! I had around 100 dragons on my old scroll I believe, but that's okay! I'll have lots of fun catching up. :)

7 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome back! Site had been changed a lot since then, isn't it? XD  

Thank you very much !! :) And yes it has! I love it 😊