Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLatios

Where am I?

Long had I traveled the world, searching for inspiration and wonders. Recently I found a world, looks like one of the many strange worlds that I have visited, but like the others, it has its own wonders. I wonder how long will I be here, whether I should explore deeper or keep myself near the shores, whether I am able to find allies or enemies along the journey that I'm about to take.

...I also wonder how in the world did I write the above message, and to whom was I writing to.

Someone must have gotten the message, because in your path appeared a hooded figure that offered to guide you on.

(Hello and welcome to the fourms :>)

Another figure appears on the path, hood removed to reveal a welcoming visage. Hand outstretched, they offer greetings.

Oh hello, erm...

I suppose you guys have been inhabiting this world for quite a while? I thank you for the offer of guidance.

Through the world, I found ancient tomes, mostly about dragons. I follow a stranger's advice and claimed a few eggs that were lying around nearby areas.

Do we need these creatures? I fear that I have too little knowledge on them.

(Also, thanks for welcoming me to forums :v)

This world is vast, but armed with your trusty scroll and a few resources granted you along the way, you feel more confident as you set out on your journey. Your trusty tome entitled Dragon Cave Wiki has all the information about dragons, artists, and actions you can think of. A slightly smaller tome, Dragon Cave Help, also has useful information. Travelers will give you more tips and tomes as you progress, never fear! You may also whistle back to me and I will help you in any way I can (PM me if you have any questions!)

Alright, I thank you purpledragonclaw for the encouragement. In the meantime, I plan on finding a village or the like to know more of the inhabitants around here. Where would I be able to find more people like you guys? (It would be unlikely to find a community around these areas)