Krynne

All my eggs died?

I'm a bit curious.  I recently came back to the cave (I've been away for a rather long time).  I checked out things on the forums, and got some new eggs to add to my scroll.  I waited for them to hatch (clicking when needed, etc) and checked on them each day to view their progress... and they were all doing fine... in fact they were soon to hatch according to how they looked.   However, I came back today to find that instead of hatching, all 6 of my eggs died!  There wasn't anything telling me they were sick beforehand either.  As far as I knew, all 6 were healthy and ready to hatch.  This is the first time I ever had a dragon egg die like this... in fact it is the first time I ever had a dragon egg die, period!  I'm not sure what I did wrong... have things changed that much since I was on last?

Your eggs have literally next to NO views o_O Compare them to your adults' stats.  You need to get a couple of hundred V/UVs and I can't imagine you had any cracks showing.

Try fansites like Silvi's or AoND

Hmmm... looks like my original links to show them off did not work on the sites I had them on.  Didn't think of that.  Thanks Herk... I will check into some of those site you mentioned :)

Edited to add:  I can't seem to get my scroll to add on the AoND site.  Is this one where you need to be actually registered to the site before being able to add?  Ifso, I can't figure out where to sign up.

Edited by Krynne
Added extra info

Weird - no you don't have to register I can add/change mine just fine, yours is a problem though... maybe it's the  fact that your scroll name isn't shown?

In the meantime evina's draghatch should work

Something is odd, when I try to put in Krynne's scroll I get error message There was problem communicating with the database. Please try again later.

Where it works fine with my own scroll.  Krynne is your scroll hidden?

edit:  I haven't had caffeine yet today,  I couldn't see the scroll myself if it was hidden.  :wacko:  Btw,  be careful getting too many views on brand new eggs that they don't get sick.  Normally I wait until the egg is 24 hours old before I put in any hatchery.

Edited by Dracaena