HeatherMarie

Small Group request- enforce character limit when naming group

Exactly what the title says, basically. It's a small thing, but when you go to create a group or edit a group's info, there is no shown character cutoff for the group name, ie you can make the group name fairly long. However, if you do make it too long, it gets cut off when you actually save it. So you end up with something like this...

f35a4da2831f878060b5b768ca21f74b.png

323dce461d5949fee3c94bf667110e6e.png

... Even though the naming box allows you to type longer names (for reference, I named the group 'CBs w/o children- possible zombie fodder', and the name went through despite obviously being cut off). I don't think the naming box should allow that if it can't display the longer names, there should be a cutoff the way there is when you name a dragon. 

I didn't realise it allows you to input more than it's able to display. I agree that changing that would be great. :)

Yeah, definitely makes sense to either enforce the character limit or make it longer. Given the screenshot, it looks to be 32 characters, so that should certainly be edited.

Thanks TJ! I wasn't sure if it was actually a bug or intentional for some reason.

Oh! This is a bug? Huh. It happened to me a couple time too. I just thought that is how it was.