Zinogre

Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch)

(If this is a dupe let me know or move it, thank you!)

So a new Smash game is coming out to the Nintendo Switch and it has every single character that's been in a Smash game as well as a few new faces.

Ridley is officially a playable character in Smash!

It comes out December 7th, 2018.

I’m actually so excited! Gonna try and pick up Ridley and Wolf alongside my other main and secondary :0

ETA: I can’t believe they got Konami to play ball again lol

Edited by RWyvern

I don't have a switch so I can't play it. If they had it for WiiU, I would play it and celebrate Snake's return!

Okay, I canNOT be the only one on this site SCREAMING about the last Smash Bros Nintendo Direct and the World of Light trailer:

Like, HOLY ****!

This game is going to be massive.

Edit: Everyone you know and love is dead~

...except Kirby!

Edited by Shokomon
EVERYONE IS HERE!

Super stoked about World of Light, hope it's handled well~

I wonder what kind of dlc characters we'll get.

So close and yet so far.

I'm too excited for Adventure mode!

And here's hoping for some fan favorites in DLC. 

-So people will stop whining.

Super hyped. I plan to spend more time online this time around haha 

How have I missed this thread???

I'm currently in World of Light trying to grind to get all the spirits!

Aaaaand online sucks, apparently. Still gonna try it out when I can be bothered to spend the money. Having fun figuring out how Wolf plays!

Been playing World of Light, I'm using Donjey Kong until I can find Bowser (the latter is my usual main). Awakened several fighters so far.

Finally unlocked all of the characters through Classic Mode.  Once I'm done going through Classic Mode on everyone I'll jump back into World of Light.  I still have a long way to go on that.

I'm so disappointed there's no co-op in adventure mode, that was what I was most looking for. But the classic mode is great and it's funny trying new characters out like the villager or wii fit trainer XD (I only had Brawl previously so I didn't know all the characters).

Been having an interesting time online. Certainly no better way to learn than getting yourself beat up. Happy to exchange FCs for matches against anyone here!

I have yet to play online, been waiting for my brother to get home so we can both use the free week to try it out.

Unlocked all the characters, Ike is as wonderful as he always is. I think Chrom's my new favourite of the 4 marths.

Does anyone consider themselves skillful at the game that is willing to compete against another who considers himself to be so as well? I'm looking for the toughest this Forum has to offer.

4 hours ago, DragonKami said:

Does anyone consider themselves skillful at the game that is willing to compete against another who considers himself to be so as well? I'm looking for the toughest this Forum has to offer.

I got a 3.1 mil gsp on my best character? Idk though, online with me’s rough, esp when my internet decides to be the worst it can be. The lag.

Edited by RWyvern

I've got a router which runs about 3.2 GBs per second, and if that's not enough for both of us, I'm trashing it ha-ha.

You down for some matches? If so, when are you free? I'm good at pretty much any time before Wednesday.

1 hour ago, DragonKami said:

I've got a router which runs about 3.2 GBs per second, and if that's not enough for both of us, I'm trashing it ha-ha.

You down for some matches? If so, when are you free? I'm good at pretty much any time before Wednesday.

Well, worth a shot! I’m generally free most of the time, so I figure shoot me a message and we’ll see what happens!