Waveclaw

ANSWERED:GoN Summoning

I think this could be better if every set of Legendary Trios can attempt to summon a GoN every 2 weeks. Because for some people, they just don't have enough luck to obtain them, even though attempting the summon for a long time.

I have no idea about statistics with this, but I do know that the more sets you have the better the chance of success.... Since chance of success already scales based on how many you have, I'm not sure the actual mechanics need to be changed more. Maybe a slight increase in the actual chance percentages would be nice. I always thought it took all of your Trios because the magic is so intense it needs them all to participate.

Oh, okay!

so the more you have, the more chance it is to summon one, I am sure to stock up on them!

6 hours ago, Waveclaw said:

Oh, okay!

so the more you have, the more chance it is to summon one, I am sure to stock up on them!

Yes, that is correct. The more sets of Trio dragons you have, the more your chance of a successful summon increases. Since this appears to be answered, I'll mark the thread as such. :)