Raell

ANSWERED:Eggos Missing from the Biomes?

Just noticed the eggy bois are missing from the biomes. It's not jut me- other people can't see them either it seems. Just wanted to see what's up.

Gotta get more Leodon bois for my team. 

Yep, same here. Not a single one. Guess the parent dragons all got tired of us stealing their eggs. XD

Once in a great while, the cave fails to generate new eggs at the top of the hour.   IIRC, that means there will not be any eggs until the next hour rolls around.

Edited by Imzadi

Same for me - none eggs to be seen. Glad to hear I'm not going mad, I was going to do a reboot in case the computer was playing up XD

25 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

Once in a great while, the cave fails to generate new eggs at the top of the hour.   IIRC, that means there will not be any eggs until the next hour rolls around.

That's good to know. Kind of funny, actually. Reminds me of the old days when the AC would lock the cave. XD

This issue seems to now be resolved, as far as I can tell, so I assume the eggs dropped normally on the next hour. Is anyone still experiencing any problems? 

No problems here, everything seems back to normal, at least for me. :) 

Glad this is fixed! I noticed earlier, but forgot to post because I got caught up in thread cleaning.