gabriel

Filter dragons by group while choosing breeding mate

If I'm IN a group, working on that group, I wish the breed options would only show dragons in that same group. That would be very awesome .

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If I'm IN a group, working on that group, I wish the breed options would only show dragons in that same group. That would be very awesome .

It would be useful in some cases, but in others it would be the opposite.

I have groups that consist of male dragons only, specifically for the purpose of breeding them (bookmarked including the "available for breeding" filter). I would not like it if I had to add all their mates to the group just to make them appear on the mates list.

*bump?*

I really really really think DC would really benefit from *some* way to narrow down the 'breed with' page. I currently have 5,485 dragons available for breeding, according to that filter on the scroll page. While a handful of those are drakes/pygmy/two-heads and can only breed with each other, removing those still leaves over 2,500 dragons to load and scroll through when I open the breeding page. That's just way way too many. The loading time aside (because my internet is pretty good with that), scrolling through that many dragons to find a good mate is just plain frustrating. 

Filtering the breed page by group, a filter like the Fertility one, *something* to cut down on the number of dragons on that breed page would be *wonderful*.

YES.  PLEASE.

i've been wishing for this ever since groups were implemented.  since i'm not a fan of messy lineages and such, i have grouped all of my caveborn / bred dragons, and i would LOVE to be able to filter what i'm breeding with.  i've had to change all my bred dragons' names in order to avoid breeding mistakes which was a pain.  however if there were a filter on the breed page to allow me to select from only my CB group it would save  so much time and effort.

Just want to note that a filter like Fertility's wouldn't be perfectly practical - I like to open a new tab for dragons from the breeding page to double check if they're CB or the right lineage. You can't right click -> new tab or ctrl+click on dragons on the Fertility page, necessitating finding the potential mate in your scroll. It'd still probably be better than the current all-possible-mates page, but there would be some loss.

I'd love for there to be more sort options in general.  Sort by how much time is left until a dragon can breed again.  Sort by dragon type All drakes, all western ect..  Sort by BSA.  Or even a only show certain sub groups.

16 hours ago, cbussiere said:

Just want to note that a filter like Fertility's wouldn't be perfectly practical - I like to open a new tab for dragons from the breeding page to double check if they're CB or the right lineage. You can't right click -> new tab or ctrl+click on dragons on the Fertility page, necessitating finding the potential mate in your scroll. It'd still probably be better than the current all-possible-mates page, but there would be some loss.

This is very true. I have often been frustrated by not being able to directly check which dragon it is, out of several possibilities, that I really need to fertilize. And it is even more important to me to be able to double check lineages from the breeding page.

What I'd like to see on the page is both the Fertility search and the filter options on the scroll for groups. But really, I'll take either/or on that or pretty much anything else that doesn't involve having a massive list with absolutely no options to sift through it other than crtl F. That seems like it sounds serviceable until, say, I'm trying to easily look through which of my hundreds of interesting codes I can breed with a particular dragon.