GhostMouse

Market & Trading Hub Don't Share Unlocked Breeds

Sorry, not sure how to title this but TJ said in the feedback threads that if the Market and Trading Hub don't agree about unlocked breeds, that's an issue for the Help section, and that's exactly what I'm encountering. I didn't see another thread for this so I hope it's not a duplicate.

I have all the breeds unlocked in the Market (as in, I can see the prices, and if I had enough shards I have the option to buy any breed), but I can't see certain breeds in the Trading Hub drop down. Specifically, I can't see Light Luminas, Papers, Chickens, or the Yellow and Green Dinos (that I know about).

That was what I made this topic about here for:

You can check the replies to see if any of the info helps you.   What do you have in the encyclopedia for the breeds you mentioned?

Thank you, I knew there had to be a thread somewhere! I have everything except the egg images unlocked for these breeds.

the egg image does seem to be what supposed to unlock both the market and trading hub.  So you will likely need to unlock that see them in the trading hub.  No word yet on why it's not consistent though.  If one side is unlocked the other should be.  :(