IvoryRaven15

Unable to sort dragons

Hello all, 

I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue and if there's a fix for it or a work in progress? I usually sort my dragons via grid sort but the last few days, all of the dragons are grayed out and when I click on them to move the tiles...nothing happens. I can't move any of my dragons any more. Can anyone suggest anything? Thank you in advance!

~Ivory

I just tried and I can move the grid sort tiles just fine, so usual questions: Have you tried clearing your cache, doing a hard refresh, is it possible your browser or an adblocker is screwing with the page?

I do know that if javascript is off, they grey out and won't drag...

Thank you both, I'll do those things and see if it helps!

Update:

After clearing my cache and restarting everything from computer on down to web page...I still cannot move my tiles. Next...to java.

Final verdict: Apparently it's Chrome that's the issue. I can do this just fine in Firefox. :P

Edited by IvoryRaven15

I.Hate.Chrome.

But javascript. NOT java. The cave does absolutely NOT need Java !

Well, I must say, i am using Chrome (not my choice) and am still able to use grid custom sort. And yes, I am using the most recent version because every time I go to check which version I have, it automagically decides to update me to the most current! :o

40 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, I must say, i am using Chrome (not my choice) and am still able to use grid custom sort. And yes, I am using the most recent version because every time I go to check which version I have, it automagically decides to update me to the most current! :o

One of the many reasons I hate it....

Yes when I switched to viewing my scroll from FireFox, i was able to move my dragons. Chrome won't let me activate Java...it says it no longer supports it. O_o