jostensminyard

The Arcana

The Arcana  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Any of you here play The Arcana ? It’s an app/game created by Nix Hydra

“You are a prodigy of the magical arts, left to your own devices by your wandering mentor. Make choices that shape your story as you fall headfirst into a whirlwind adventure, filled with a colorful cast of characters who all have one thing in common: their interest in you. Delve deep into the heart of intrigue, and uncover a murder mystery that still hangs over the city like a shroud. Be careful what secrets you reveal... Yours is not the only fate that hangs in the balance. Magic, romance and mystery await. Who will you choose to love and who will you choose to condemn ?”

1d6Kuqd.jpg

Edited by jostensminyard

Yep, I play the app daily (the small dailies such as wheel of fortune and the new heart hunter thing). I love the immersive storytelling it offers :)

3 hours ago, Naraku said:

Yep, I play the app daily (the small dailies such as wheel of fortune and the new heart hunter thing). I love the immersive storytelling it offers :)

What a delight to find someone else that also plays The Arcana ! Me too, I’m a sucker for the new features. Agreed, plus each of the routes tie together beautifully despite having their differences. Do you have any favorites ?

45 minutes ago, Naraku said:

It's hard to pick a favorite. I like them all equally :) 

That’s very understandable and I wholeheartedly agree. Are you up to date with the newest book ?

Yes, I managed to catch up two days ago with the books that was just released. Things are getting exciting with the Vesuvia public trial. :) 

5 hours ago, Naraku said:

Yes, I managed to catch up two days ago with the books that was just released. Things are getting exciting with the Vesuvia public trial. :) 

Splendid ! Yeah, things are definitely starting to get very intense and I can’t wait for the next book to be released

I KEEP GETTING BOOTED OUT OF THE GAME. Which hurts my soul since I was halfway through the route for Nadia. I have to change my phone's battery so hopefully that'll help. D: