SoiledLove

Soiled got vaguely better at art

I... am sort of back...? I guess. I hope you remember me, if you don't that's okay, too.

Warning: I have poor color vision in general, so if something looks a really weird color, just tell me lol. My art style is also VERY unstable. I'm still learning haha

Requests: If you have the inclination to ask me to draw a character/dragon/whatever, feel free to request it. Just give me a shout. I might ask for additional information, especially information regarding color, and I might not always finish requests, but I'll try my best. If you want to reward me with dragons for my art, feel free, but I don't really mind. I'm always up for some practice.

I draw mostly anime style.

I can do...

Colored and uncolored human characters:

9gC75lR.jpg

Characters with vaguely background-ish things

YX_birthday.jpg

Sketches

Uuuuuuhhhhh idk what this is

The one thing I can't really do is... realistic backgrounds... Like tables and laptops and trees and stuff.

Anyways, thanks for checking this out, so have a Chibi (which I also can do)

YX_Morning.png

Edited by SoiledLove

Anyone like pokemon? I made an N background

N_Background.jpg

Edited by SoiledLove

[ faint loud screaming ] the king's avatar is beautiful and i love wang jiexi with my entire heart

i really like how dynamic your poses are, especially in the N piece! please forgive me, but i took a peek into your tumblr too, and your chibis are adorable ~ 

❤️ I'm glad you like it, @takatsuki ! And yesssss, another TKA fan! Are you on the TKA discords? I practically live there haha

@SoiledLove 

absolutely ~! looking forward to more of your arts : D 

ahh, no i'm not ; 0 ; i was introduced to TKA by a friend but haven't had much of a chance to really look into it; it was more so she could throw the novel at me and go "LEARN CHINESE SO YOU CAN SCREAM ABOUT THIS WITH ME" but then i watched the show and she cried bc her plans were ruined -- buutt moral of the story, i fell in love with the characters hehe 

i wasn't aware there were discords for the fanbase, but now that i know i'll definitely drop in sometime! : D is it a large community? 

@takatsuki The Chinese fanbaase is absolutely MASSIVE. Massive as in the Chinese blogging site had the main character's birthday as the hottest tag on his birthday year after year after the novel ended. Fans donate millions of RMB to charity in the name of the characters. Over a million RMB was donated just for Ye Xiu's birthday. People buyout bus advertisements for Ye Xiu's birthday, too, and there's project to project him onto the side of a skyscraper for his birthday. The overseas fanbase is smaller, but still pretty solid~ The link is in my sig if you're interested! You can also read the translation of the novel through the link in my sig. I'm one of the official translators haha

@SoiledLove 

oh whoa, no way ! i wasn't aware of any of this O: no wonder my friend wanted me to get into it haha; something as exciting as that is definitely worth sharing around! 

project him onto the side of a skyscraper ,,, do you have a picture omg that's glorious

one of the official translators !! that's so cool, oh my gosh O: you must work v hard, thank you for your effort ~ 

i'll be sure to drop by the discord then! definitely v interested c :

Edited by takatsuki

@takatsuki Unfotunately, the skyscraper thing hasn't happened yet, but, yeah, haha, it's pretty crazy. I've been slacking as a translator recently. I still have one chapter to do that's due in like 4 hours XD and I haven't done it. I've been procrastinating all day.

Hope to see you on the discord~ And we're getting kinda off topic lol so here's some more art:

YWZ_Evil.jpg

Edited by SoiledLove

@SoiledLove awwhh, i would have loved to see haha ; u ; any idea on when it's happening? i'm actually due to go to china soon so i'll cry if i open up the news and that's like the headline LOL

good luck !! i know procrastination all too well but it's nice to relax sometimes too ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

your art remains fantastic, all these side profiles have me in awe omg ; _ ; i have such a hard time drawing side faces! 

@takatsuki It's happening some time today, on the 29th! It's Ye Xiu's birthday haha, weibo exploded.

True, but problem is, I haven't been very productive at all, recently. I just keep drawing randomly lol

And thx~ I learned by looking closely at someone else's art haha. Not just looking from afar, but like, zooming in and looking at the lines in detail as well. 

I usually don't visit this section of the forum often, so I've never come across this thread. But wow your art is beautiful!

More The King's Avatar! Huang Shaotian, Yu Wenzhou and Wang Jiexi

image.jpg

Roughly drawn digital Dragon Swordsman

Dragon_Swordsman1.jpg

image.jpg

Drew some more, embedded itself sideways for some reason... I really need a white gel pen orz

ZZK.png

It looked better w/o a body qwq

unknown.png

Edited by SoiledLove

AH, your art is absolutely beautiful !! 😍