RainbowChris

Unable to make trade offers

Out of nowhere I am unable to make offers on trades.

I was able to with no problem last night. Tried to just a moment ago and it acts as if it went through (i.e. "You have made the following offer on this trade:" shows what I offered) but upon going back to the trading page there is no record of the trade offer and the egg I offered isn't listed as "in trade" and it allows me to make an offer on the same thing I just tried to. Tried with different listings and different offerings and none seem to be working so it doesn't seem to be an issue with the particular egg or listing.

I think @TJ09 is currently working on this area - the "cancel" link just turned into a button.

edit: that's the cancel button on an existing offer - I'm unable to make a new one as well!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

According to many people on the Discord, it's not working for anyone.... Every trade offer auto-cancels, but one-way transfer links still work.

Confirmed, you get notifications but now trades do not "Send". One ways are still working fine. I hope this is fixed, as I do not want this silver growing up!

I've let TJ know, thanks for bringing it to our attention!

TJ After a hard refresh my offers still "slide" off of trades.

Edit : This even happens on "new" trades

Edited by Dragonessdown

As do mine, but a trade offer I made earlier seems to be working just fine

Seems to still be broken for me, too. No hard refresh necessary, it just goes away :(

Huh. The Trading History reveals that apparently all my attempted offers in that time frame were automagically canceled.

But now it works, thanks :)

Probably related? 

In the Trading area on my scroll, I can see the eggs'hatchlings offered for a trade just fine.

On the forum, in the DC Comm releases thread, for a dummy giveaway, I can't see the eggs/hatchlings that are to be offered for.

If I can't reply, it's because of the Alberto storm system.