Shokomon

Watching the Market

16 hours ago, Shokomon said:

From Know Your Meme:

Also From Know Your Meme:

Helpful?

Thank you :)

39 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Did Stats just jump by *two* hundred? Oh dragon gods whyyyy?

image.png.c3b25836858b741147464e491d69790c.png

Because EVERYONE wants them. RATIOS !

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Did Stats just jump by *two* hundred? Oh dragon gods whyyyy?

image.png.c3b25836858b741147464e491d69790c.png

New release. They did this last time too! But they dropped back down to the old price soon after the floods stopped, I think? Or at least a more reasonable 100 increase from the old price.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Sapphires are up to 300 shards now. It makes sense but also makes me sad. I think they were 200 at the time of the birthday release.

On 8/3/2021 at 10:49 AM, BringsTheSnow said:

Sapphires are up to 300 shards now. It makes sense but also makes me sad. I think they were 200 at the time of the birthday release.

I think maybe they were 100. I bought several to toss to the AP, but at 300 apiece that's too rich for me. Hope they go back down so that more people can buy and toss since they're already near impossible to catch.

It was pretty much expected that Sapphs would go up eventually after the birthday release, I'm just hoping they don't *keep* going up. Maybe I should buy-and-toss another batch now just in case. (According to my purchase screenshots, they were 200 May 25th, so if they were lower than that before they must've gone up right when the release happened.)

5 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

I think maybe they were 100. I bought several to toss to the AP, but at 300 apiece that's too rich for me. Hope they go back down so that more people can buy and toss since they're already near impossible to catch.

They were - at 100, I bought some.  At 200, I wouldn't have; at 300 I certainly won't !

Thought I'd start a new google docs for tracking. Everyone can view the sheets, but PM me an email address to get editing rights so we don't lose access even if we drop off DC for sometime :) 

If you have older datasets, let me know too and I can merge them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ulrW1IEbuoVsNhJYWX3vsGJUNFP62P45IcJV8ebYwk/edit?usp=sharing

Edit:

Also added a dynamic chart to view/compare data across time, just choose the breed(s) you want to view in the leftmost column :)

X93dvoA.png

Edited by PonyTales

11 hours ago, PonyTales said:

Strat prices are going up again after holding steady for ~1 month!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ulrW1IEbuoVsNhJYWX3vsGJUNFP62P45IcJV8ebYwk/edit?usp=sharing

4uVDsuq.png

Why this? 

F in the chat for anyone still needing Staterae.

Edit: Also thank you for the lovely charts! Did you use the spreadsheet in the opening post as well? Or just the ones I gave you? 

Edit2: Aeons are more expensive than Silvers. Holy S-.

Edited by Shokomon

@Shokomon Yup I did! I also used market prices mentioned here in this thread and in the discord :) 

Changes: New eggs added to the Market. Also strangely, florets and pyralspites have shuffled internally around amongst themselves (although prices remain constant). For florets, it used to be Purple, Peach, Gold. It is now Purple, Gold, Peach.

Edited by PonyTales

15 hours ago, PonyTales said:

@Shokomon Yup I did! I also used market prices mentioned here in this thread and in the discord :) 

Changes: New eggs added to the Market. Also strangely, florets and pyralspites have shuffled internally around amongst themselves (although prices remain constant). For florets, it used to be Purple, Peach, Gold. It is now Purple, Gold, Peach.

Do you think you could make a chart with a few more comparisons? 

Like adding line for Dinos/Chickens, a line for Cheese/Papers, and one extra (like for Aeons which have continued to rise in prices steadily or Nexuses which are always strangely high.) 

Also, may I add this spreadsheet to the front page?

Sure you can add it :) 

I can do that when I get home, but if you’re curious, the chart on the first page of the spreadsheet is interactive and can show whichever breed you wanted. You can also download it from there! 😬

Edit: Here it is:

70Jj1sc.png

Edited by PonyTales

Pity one can't invest proper money in the stock exchange in Stateraes. That would give a really good return XD 

I just hope the Gemshards will stay at 100 - I still need bazillions of the new ones and don't manage to catch any, so the market is the place to go for me.

I'm glad I had enough shards to get a stat for 3900 when I did. The price for them is ridiculous. Good luck to people still saving to get them.

On 9/9/2021 at 4:24 AM, PonyTales said:

Another price increase for Strats to 4,000 o:

'scuse me while I go curl up in a ball of misery.

Thanks to all of you doing the numbers and databases, though. Your efforts are appreciated.

14 hours ago, Jazeki said:

I'm glad I had enough shards to get a stat for 3900 when I did. The price for them is ridiculous. Good luck to people still saving to get them.

I had over 3800 shards while they were 3900. I was 13 shards away. Then they jumped to 4000. I gave up, and purchased a Gemshard for 100 shards while it was "Amethyst" day, in the hopes of at least having a CB pair of each of the new Gemshard colors. :rolleyes:

Every time I come close to getting a stat the price goes up again. This is getting a bit ridiculous now I might just buy something else and accept that I'll just never get a stat from market. 😐

I honestly gave up on them at 3,000. I just check the price every week to see how high they will climb, at this point. 

Gemshards cost 100 now!? They used to be at 500 or something at some point. I'm not into Gemshards but that's a very nice price!

I'm surprised Temple wyrms cost 200!

3 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

Gemshards cost 100 now!? They used to be at 500 or something at some point. I'm not into Gemshards but that's a very nice price!

I'm surprised Temple wyrms cost 200!

When were Gemshards 500? I was away when the Market was created but I've been buying Gemshards, always at 100 shards, for some time now because they usually go too fast when I hunt the CBs.

3 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

When were Gemshards 500? I was away when the Market was created but I've been buying Gemshards, always at 100 shards, for some time now because they usually go too fast when I hunt the CBs.

I think they were around 500 before the new Alts release, I'm not entirely sure they were exactly 500, maybe 300 at least (but I recall seing 500 at some point) I could be wrong but they were more expensive than 100.

Before the new Alts they dropped more in the Jungle, nowadays I don't see them that much despite their good price in the Market.