Shokomon

Watching the Market

Coral Pygmies and Tercorns are available in the market!

In other news...I can finally aFFORD A CHICKEN!

Thank you price drops!

Yay!  I finally bought a gold.  This is the first one I have that hasn't been bred.  All these years I've never been able to catch one myself.  :D

I'm so very close to affording a gold :D The price dropped to 3,600 for just a lil bit the other day and I was like WAIT COME BACK. Still a couple hundred short, but close.

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Golds are at 3,600 again ^^

… since when are Aeons 1,400 though?

I was bored so I decided to check this out... I see Aeons were 1,400 in June of this year, although I believe it changed at least once since then. The only other data I have is from late 2018, when it was still fluctuating around 900-1,000. 

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Golds are at 3,600 again ^^

I hope they stay that way. I'm 47 shards short of being able to buy one.

If the Golds stay where they are at right now, and I buy Nothing Else from the Market, I'll be able to buy a Gold on Christmas Eve ^_^

The Golds went up to 3,700 today. Had they stayed at 3600, I could have bought one this week.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

2 hours ago, Rememberdrgns said:

I snagged a gold when it was still 3600. Today’s the day which one can get their second market gold if early.

Yeah, that was my plan. But I've got a cold, have trouble sleeping, and there's no way I'd have gotten up at 6 am just to snatch that Gold. I'd finally fallen asleep at three. XD

Edited by Fly-by-Night

How often do the prices fluctuate? Is there a pattern to it? I see the Golds have gone up just a little again.

5 hours ago, Rememberdrgns said:

I snagged a gold when it was still 3600. Today’s the day which one can get their second market gold if early.

I think I'll check the price when we get the next release - maybe it'll be even lower than 3600 and I'll be able to save some shards for the next gold after that one. XD 

On 9/24/2019 at 10:13 PM, HeatherMarie said:

I was bored so I decided to check this out... I see Aeons were 1,400 in June of this year, although I believe it changed at least once since then. The only other data I have is from late 2018, when it was still fluctuating around 900-1,000. 

I must not have checked recently then, because I recalled them being around 900 xD

Golds are still 3,600

I was thinking of getting something more common from the market, but now that I'm thinking, I do need a non-bred male gold... So maybe I will save up for that also.

Checked today...  Stats for the breeds I watch are:

Gold - 3,700

Copper - 1,700

Silver - 2,700

Aeon - 1,500

Not sure for how long but Golds are at 3300!

And Silvers are down to 2500!

Edited by driveshaft0613

How do I unlock the Silver egg in the market? It's my only way of ever getting one that's not bred since I missed the one and only one I ever saw in the cave... plus my computer is slow so I will never be able to catch my own like I want.

I read that I have to view a certain amount of an egg to unlock it in the encyclopedia. Does anybody have a few different Silver eggs I can view so I can unlock it in the encyclopedia and start saving to buy it in the market? Any help would be appreciated!

Look in the hatcheries, and view all the ones in the queue.

2 hours ago, Pyra said:

How do I unlock the Silver egg in the market? It's my only way of ever getting one that's not bred since I missed the one and only one I ever saw in the cave... plus my computer is slow so I will never be able to catch my own like I want.

I read that I have to view a certain amount of an egg to unlock it in the encyclopedia. Does anybody have a few different Silver eggs I can view so I can unlock it in the encyclopedia and start saving to buy it in the market? Any help would be appreciated!

There's quite a few links to silvers on the first page here:

I have five weeks until I can afford a Gold if the price stays at 3300. *Crosses fingers* 

Have been on DC since 2008, and still don't have any CB metals, so a market Gold is what I'm after. 

How often do the prices change?

Edited by darkladyselenity