Shokomon

Watching the Market

Ouch. Cheeses are 3300 right now. I'm sad. It'll be awhile before I get a market cheese. And the CB Golds went up...ugh. I will never get a CB Gold, I swear. At least Coppers are affordable. I really need a green one.

I'm going to take Aeon's price increase as the market giving me another week to hunt for a CB one myself without relying on it.

3 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Good work Fjord!

Thank you for keeping up with this!

No problem! (I do see your thank yous, I just don't respond usually because I see a post when I'm not able to reply and then forget to respond later when I have time)

4 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Ouch. Cheeses are 3300 right now. I'm sad. It'll be awhile before I get a market cheese. And the CB Golds went up...ugh. I will never get a CB Gold, I swear. At least Coppers are affordable. I really need a green one.

If it makes you feel better, prices tend to come down after a release.

Though, I don't think it will come down pass 3000.

Really interesting that Aeons are more expensive than Xenos. Marketplace is really throwing my understanding of rarities for a loop. Happy for it, though

Oh boy. 

This hasn't updated in a while.

Lemme see if I can grab a pdf for the current market prices.

Because a pdf is easier than screenshots.

Edit: PDF HERE: Dragon Cave Market Prices as of 2018-09-16

Also, Aeons are 1000 again. Dangit. 

Edited by Shokomon

Price sheet's been updated for this week, and I would really appreciate if someone could explain this to me.Spike.png.fa1342abd8b31d418dd67c95b201ac9c.png

I dunno about the Harvest but that Imperial Fleshcrowne has *got* to be a glitch/bug. That's crazy!

5 hours ago, Fjord said:

Price sheet's been updated for this week, and I would really appreciate if someone could explain this to me.Spike.png.fa1342abd8b31d418dd67c95b201ac9c.png

Da heck???

????

???????????

Why are Imperial Fleshcrownes more expensive the Aeons?????

???????????????????????????????????

Harvests upset me less, but that doesn't makes sense either.

I mean I don't see many Harvests in the cave, so maybe it's a rarity thing?

But For the Fleshcrownes??????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Also, thanks for the updated, Fjord!

I should make a new pdf for the week. 

Wow, Magmas are 600 more than Golds right now. I guess it's because of theit ability to summon, but, still...that's surprising.

3 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Wow, Magmas are 600 more than Golds right now. I guess it's because of theit ability to summon, but, still...that's surprising.

That does not make Golds any less Rare, though 😐

The wonders of market price...

Edited by BlueLatios

Prices of Unbreedables as of right now:

Cheese Dragon

Paper Dragon

Diplodocus carnegii

Gallus gallus domesticus

Parasaurolophus cyrtocristatus

Pterodactylus maximus

Stegosaurus stenops

Triceratops horridus

I think it's an overpopulation thing. Didn't TJ say that would have a bearing? Maybe Fleshcrownes are overcommon. 

I don't know when it happened but Aethers and Pipio's have appeared in the market!

Edit:

17 hours ago, Lurhstaap said:

I think it's an overpopulation thing. Didn't TJ say that would have a bearing? Maybe Fleshcrownes are overcommon. 

But isn't it usually when something is in excess of supply, the demand goes down and thus, the price.

A high price would state that these guys are rare-ish, which would bump up the price.

Edited by Shokomon
Adding things

17 hours ago, Lurhstaap said:

TJ gave an answer for the spike in price:

Hope that solves your doubts!

:) 

Ahhh, I see. Thanks, Relaks.

Shokomon, FWIW, my thinking was basically, "It's overpopulated, so a high price would discourage people from buying more until they're more in balance." That may or may not actually make sense, but it did to me at the time. 😛 

19 hours ago, relaks said:

TJ gave an answer for the spike in price:

Hope that solves your doubts!

:) 

That's good to know.

I never realized they migrated! 

Thanks! 

Makes me wonder if other eggs have that same migratory behavior with visible ups and downs in egg production.

I don't think anyone is following that sort of thing. It takes a lot of work to get people to list the eggs they breed/catch/see. *eyes the Dark Lumina Breeding thread*

Market, are you serious?
The prices! Glorious~ now almost everyone can make lineages they want!

Holy cow! I was saving slots for more Halloween babes but I can't pass up this opportunity! With these prizes I now have a pair of CB's of both Silver and Gold, what is happening? :o

Whoa, the prices are too good, I spent all my shards on a gold, aeon and purple floret

Edited by Stormypulse

While I really want to buy some Golds right now, this seems like a glitch to me? The site was behaving really weirdly for me just before the market changed and I'm not certain the changes were intentional. This seems like it will flood the market with CB Golds/Silvers which will alter the ratios and @TJ09 is pretty careful about that sort of thing. If it's not intentional all the stuff people bought may go poof when he fixes it, maybe along with shards that were spent.

Hopefully TJ weighs in on this cause this situation is very strange. :blink: