Shokomon

Watching the Market

Well dang. We'll see how long it'll take me to catch up to that Gold, due to those 500 shards I spent on other things XD

Aaaand Spinels went up 100 shards. I know they're common and this is nothing compared to the price of Golds, but it's still irritating. I need all the Spinels I can get. <_<

I lost nearly 6 weeks of shards during the summer when I was away from home so I'm seeing my chances of getting that CB gold getting further and further away 😢

I knew the prices would go up... I just hoped they wouldn't.

Well, let's wait a couple of weeks and see how the prices behave. I hope it won't go up too much, that would put a damper on my excitement of getting close to the Gold.

3 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Aeons, gold wyverns, papers and chickens have also gone up since Shokomon's last screenie.

Whats the price now?

I wonder what the prices will look like at the end of the week.

Edit: @Fjord Are you still doing the spreadsheet or do you need help?

Edited by Shokomon

On 1/22/2019 at 11:10 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Well dang. We'll see how long it'll take me to catch up to that Gold, due to those 500 shards I spent on other things XD

You see now why many of us were so dedicated to get them ASAP. I actually did a mass-breed of holidaykins and other nice stuff in order to get to my weekly limit on day one. Just in case.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:39 PM, Shokomon said:

Because I'm a forgetful bum, prices update for this week!

DC Market Prices as of 2019-01-27

Technically it's the same link as the older one, but I updated the PDF with a new version.

Anyone notice any weirdness in the markets?

Prices updated for this week!

Gold prices remain steady at 3800 shards.

Maybe you can still buy them?

Also Harvests are back from their mysterious disappearance.

DC Market Prices as of 2019-02-03

Technically it's the same link as the older one, but I updated the PDF with a new version.

Current prices for the week!

(Same pdf again. Just updated.l

Also, people are getting Market golds:

And there we go. This week I would have had enough for a gold - and it just went up to 3900,. so I won't.  Saw THAT coming, but still :(

10 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

And there we go. This week I would have had enough for a gold - and it just went up to 3900,. so I won't.  Saw THAT coming, but still :(

I'm in the same boat, but I'm actually kinda glad because I'd have been really tempted to go ahead and buy mine! I've been saving for sooo long. @_@

Fingers crossed they don't keep going up 100 a week though. x_X

Updating the Market prices!

I honestly forgot about it. Whoops.

DC Market Prices as of 2019-02-10

And some current rare prices:

Spoiler

Cheese Dragon
2,900g

Copper Dragon (B)
1,700g

Copper Dragon (R)
1,700g

Copper Dragon (G)
1,700g

Gold Dragon
3,900g

Golden Wyvern
1,800g

Ice Dragon
3,700g

Magma Dragon
4,400g

Paper Dragon
4,200g

Silver Dragon
2,900g

Thunder Dragon
3,700g

Diplodocus carnegii
3,000g

Gallus gallus domesticus
4,800g

Parasaurolophus cyrtocristatus
2,400g

Pterodactylus maximus
2,900g

Stegosaurus stenops
3,200g

Triceratops horridus
3,000g

At least, it isn't getting harder to get a chicken...granted no one can afford those yet...

DC Market Prices as of 2019-02-18

Sorry I missed the Sunday update, but here is an updated PDF for the Market Prices!

I'm too lazy to pick out current rare prices...

Anyone buy any new rares?

47 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Sorry I missed the Sunday update, but here is an updated PDF for the Market Prices!

I'm too lazy to pick out current rare prices...

Anyone buy any new rares?

Yes - as I could finally afford a gold, I bought it FAST before it could go up that fraction too high for me again. Thus far every week, as I got within 40, it went up another 100.

Went ahead and grabbed my gold at 3900 a few days ago. It looks like it's still at 3900 so hopefully that price continues to hold steady for anyone else who has been saving up.

Not sure if I'm going to save up for another big rare or maybe grab a few of the eggs I need for projects and never find the time to go hunting or trading for.

On a side note, I named my Gold "Market Value" - it's the little things in life. 😅

Looks like i'll be saving up for awhile. i returned from a longer hiatus, but the market seems like an interesting addition. i'll keep saving up and keep an eye out on this thread for usefull price drops.

DC Market Prices as of 2019-02-24

Updated PDF for the week!

Good to see some people getting golds!

Hopefully the prices hold.

Maybe not as many people are buying, which is why the prices are steady?

Also, the shards bar turned black for some reason.

I kinda like the white bar better.

On 2/24/2019 at 5:24 PM, Shokomon said:

Also, the shards bar turned black for some reason.

I kinda like the white bar better.

I've been noticing the progress bar changing to black.  I haven't made exact notes but it seems to be black when the bar is incomplete (in progress) and then back to blue when full.  Since you say white I am guessing a difference in background choices.

55 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

I've been noticing the progress bar changing to black.  I haven't made exact notes but it seems to be black when the bar is incomplete (in progress) and then back to blue when full.  Since you say white I am guessing a difference in background choices.

I think it's because I use the mobile version sometimes, and that one has a white market bar.

The computer version had a blue one until it changed black. (I went back and check the older versions of the Price pdf.)

I don't know if the mobile version has changed. I haven't used it in a bit. 

Edit: I just checked, and it's blue right now for me. (I've only filled it 47%,)

Maybe it does change black one it's full? 

I never noticed that before.

Edited by Shokomon

DC Market Prices as of 2019-03-04

Updated prices for the week with the prices from today, Monday, March 04, 2019.

I'm sorry I am a day off. My computer was being all kinds of slow yesterday.

Any more market news?

On 3/1/2019 at 12:39 AM, Shokomon said:

I think it's because I use the mobile version sometimes, and that one has a white market bar.

The computer version had a blue one until it changed black. (I went back and check the older versions of the Price pdf.)

I don't know if the mobile version has changed. I haven't used it in a bit. 

Edit: I just checked, and it's blue right now for me. (I've only filled it 47%,)

Maybe it does change black one it's full? 

I never noticed that before.

Nothing has changed on St Pat's skin.

1306815608_Capturadepantalla2019-03-10alas11_10_14.png.db65869307e47f5641a8ab4562c87935.png

Well, it seems the CB Gold is getting farther and farther away from me. I'm kinda frustrated, actually. I understand that's how market prices work, but at this point it seems I'll never be able to catch up on those weeks I wasn't able to play (because, hey, I was busy!) and it seems a little unfair I have to pay 400+ shards more than other people for the same egg. 😕 I just hope I'll get there one day. 

I am SO glad I bought mine the SECOND I qualified, last week ! (at 3,900...)

At this point I'm tempted to just say F it to the golds and just buy something else. I didn't need another reason to hate golds even more than I already do. :dry:

12 hours ago, relaks said:

1306815608_Capturadepantalla2019-03-10alas11_10_14.png.db65869307e47f5641a8ab4562c87935.png

Well, it seems the CB Gold is getting farther and farther away from me. I'm kinda frustrated, actually. I understand that's how market prices work, but at this point it seems I'll never be able to catch up on those weeks I wasn't able to play (because, hey, I was busy!) and it seems a little unfair I have to pay 400+ shards more than other people for the same egg. 😕 I just hope I'll get there one day. 

It's down to 4,000 now! I wish I'd grabbed mine last week when they were 3,900 but I'm going to sacrifice a slot for the new release and go for it before it goes any higher. I'm tempted to wait to see if it goes down again but don't want to risk it going back UP!