Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meadbhb

New to this type of game play

Hiya,

So, really new to this type of game play, and I'm kinda lost.  I've signed up for the Gaia dragon sanctuary, to help hatch my eggs.  Not sure if it's very active.  Can't get the posts to list in date order.  I noticed there was a mentoring program, but it stated it wasn't accepting any new people.  Will this change anytime soon?

Kim/Meadbhb

Hello and welcome! I would recommend adding your dragons to fansites so they get the views they need to hatch and grow up. Most of us use them, they're very effective. I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. You shouldn't need to use more than three; here is the list of fansites you can choose from. I don't know about Gaia, I've never used it, sorry I can't help you there!

The mentoring program is no longer accepting new mentors, but we're always accepting students! I'm a mentor myself, so if you need any help you can always send me a PM!

Welcome! The younger the eggs, the more susceptible they are to getting sick. I would recommend starting with only one hatchery site first. I usually start with Valley Sherwood. Then when it is closer to hatching (4-5 days) I add to a couple more. The only time I add to more than 3 is if I am trying to rush hatch an egg that is 4 days or less. 

Hiya,

Okay...well, I jumped in all at once and added all four eggs to Gaia (The Dragon Sanctuary) and Valley Sherwood.  Tried Allure of the Neglected but it stated the data base was messed up.  If I understand things my Scroll name is my site name?  If there is another page I should be asking these newbie questions, just kick me over there.

Kim/Meadbhb